Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo (98717 Views)

Simon Ekpa Shares Shirtless Photo Of Himself, Warns Critics / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by chrisifeanyi: 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
Who has watched "war for the PLANET OF THE APES"

The movie is very interesting ahswear

MBC 2 has been showing that movie recently. Very interesting movie.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Borntofuck: 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Enwe bi na OTA
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by billbonesmd(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Savagery!!! grin
waledeji:

Like these faces cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by pattybf(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Good one
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Ziggylady(f): 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Its funny when Blackmen call their fellow blacks monkey and apes....This is why i never condemn White people for racism...Black race is at the bottom of human food chain for a reason i suppose...sad truth.

I cant imagine the fate of other races if Blacks are in the position of Whites today..Wickedness unprecedented would have been the order of the day throughout human existence.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by SirBunky85(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
baliyubla:
Nice to see them playing squash with the dullards brain. Got to hand it to OBJ, man is a genius.
a genius dat has no influence in southwest politics abi?
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ziggylady:

Its funny when Blackmen call their fellow blacks monkey and apes....This is why i never condemn White people for racism...Black race is at the bottom of human food chain for a reason i suppose...sad truth.

I cant imagine the fate of other races if Blacks are in the position of Whites today..Wickedness unprecedented would have been the order of the day throughout human existence.

As you can see, it is the igbos that are calling OBJ an ape.

I don't even know what to say.

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by blackright007(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
poiZon:
i for like see shirtless buhari....

Why are you bent on officiating his LIFELESSNESS hmm
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by blackright007(m): 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
poiZon:

Why are you bent on officiating his LIFELESSNESS hmm
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by bigcasava1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
OUR MONEY
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
supereagle:
"After watching Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomole shacking and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having good conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomole and Atiku Abubaka laughing hmmm i nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending this Politicians.

OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is a commissioner in an APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of us are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing ourselves for them. Tell me then the meaning of foolishness. Just tell me!�����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

God bless you sir.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Ziggylady(f): 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

As you can see, it is the igbos that are calling OBJ an ape.

I don't even know what to say.

Please shift with your weak double-tongued posts...,Yorubas are a billion times worse than Igbos in this show of shame..besides some yoruba APC iddiots called him an ape too..

Mschew.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Offpoint: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
olagbola55:

have been looking for dat film
biko where can I get it
fzmovies dot net... those guys badass, the got almost all the movies you could ever think of.. excluding nollywood o
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by cooljoe7(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:
Oke Adaka..

The squash enclosure looks like one found in the zoo where stubborn unrepentant silver backs wey no dey use eye see fine women are held and kept far from visitors to a zoo.

But why baba go build this kind zoo enclosure come still almost naked dey play inside?

Looking at the pic take from the back dey give person some kind funny name ideas but I no go talk.

I no insinuate anything oooo,

Can relate bro..shiii, you need not say nothing more
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by yinnyme(m): 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
baliyubla:
Nice to see them playing squash with the dullards brain. Got to hand it to OBJ, man is a genius.

Sense won't kill you
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by gaby(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
cooljoe7:

Can relate bro..shiii, you need not say nothing more

grin grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Trexnemesis(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Their heads correlate very well.
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by BABANGBALI: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2018
Buhari has been successfully set up
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Keziehenry(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
yarimo:
OBASANJO days as someone in Nigeria politics will finally comes to an end, in the next 4 months OBASANJO will know it's easier to defeat GOODLUCK jonathan rather than opposing or defeating president BUHARI in any free and Fair election in Nigeria.

Even with the massive underage voting in the north u say free and fair? Which he still lost. Hahaha quite funny
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by delzbaba(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
can buhari play squash!?
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by olajizz01(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
A typical SW face. grin
Flatty and hatred is like Ojukwu and cowardness

4 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Shaprara: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
zoba88:
FATHER AND SON- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo,(GCFR) was pictured playing squash with his son and the newly appointed President of President Buhari Youth Organization,(BYO) at his residence in Abeokuta,Ogun State despite political differences.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-what-obasanjo-and-his-son-who.html

Buhari try this one ehn, shit everywhere
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by stchinedu: 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
haywire07:
Who has watched "war for the PLANET OF THE APES"

The movie is very interesting ahswear
YOU dey kolo o

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Lastdon02(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
olagbola55:

biko where can I get it
Hdpopcorns.co
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Phransay(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nawa o!
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Cloud007: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
poiZon:
oga....you are so determined to spoil our week.... undecided
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by emonkey(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Most of you posting nonsense comments, at OBJ's age your fathers will either be already dead and buried , be dying or disabled, but he is still playing squash. You should ask him to pray for you so that you will have long life.

2 Likes

Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Newznow: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
zoba88:
FATHER AND SON- Former President Olusegun Obasanjo,(GCFR) was pictured playing squash with his son and the newly appointed President of President Buhari Youth Organization,(BYO) at his residence in Abeokuta,Ogun State despite political differences.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-what-obasanjo-and-his-son-who.html

Please edit and copy this link and paste for the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvvPqBaCAyM
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
olagbola55:

biko where can I get it

grin grin
Re: Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo by Lordofthewest(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
olajizz01:
Flatty and hatred is like Ojukwu and cowardness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.