Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (75136 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bede2u:
truth be told...u are a disturbed child. Ipob hates buhari and are only talking about buhari. D only thing they ever said about yorubas was that igbos should stop worshipping in yoruba churches because of thite issues. NK himself said he prefered yaradua to gej. The ipob fans like me here only insult buhari...not yorubas...u are the ones insulting ppl here. Read ur childish post again

LMAO! You must think people will believe your bull.shi.t lies. You ipods have been blaming and insulting yorubas since the days of your fore fathers. Your fore fathers passed the hatred to you with all the useless false stories they told you. You only hate Buhari indeed. You were probably deaf when your cursed dilector instructed his airhead zombie followers to attack yoruba pastors who come to hold crusades in the SE.

My friend go to your biafrau.d facebook page and then come back to tell me the nonsense about cursed ipods hating Buhari only. Cursed ipods hate everybody, even themselves. I have told you that you are getting what you dish out to people. You will still pretend like you do not see how your mumu ipods have started their foolish.ness throwing jabs left right and centre insulting yorubas because of thier atikulated obituary. Instead of supporting with brain, they are busy insulting and at the end of the day if Buhari wins in 2019, they will come back to blame yorubas as usual and start their usual daft anthem of backstabbers and betrayals yen yen yen.

Tell your people to learn to live and let live. You bring hatred, you get it back in double.

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
[[s]quote author=mercyville post=73322300]

Blogs?

You are real barbarians truly.
It is your culture to be dirty and no sukudi can take being the dirtiest and pungent title holder from you..

Here are some examples among the Igbo people.

Drinking the water that the dead husband's body has been washed in for the purpose of proving that the widow is innocent of murder;

Trial by fire as an ordeal to prove innocence of murder;

Shaving of the head. In extreme cases the pubic and armpit hair is removed. "Hair scraping" is a process whereby the hair is scraped from a widow's head with a razor blade: usually in an untidy manner by older widows called the "umuada". The first "scraping" is done immediately after burial, and the second "scraping" after a year of mourning when the hair is burnt with the mourning clothes. Sometimes the "scraping" is done three times, the third time after the ritual cleansing by sex. In Ezeagu the hair is "scraped" as soon as it regrows i.e. as often as once a month throughout the year. The widow looks very ugly and "untidy" and is easily noticed and shunned;

She is untouchable and defiled and so must not receive gifts, pick items up from the floor, or receive a handshake;

She must not speak out or make a noise unless she is required to cry;

Some rites insist the widow must be fed by others and her meals reduced in number;

Scarification (scarring) of face with a knife or razor;

Sleeping with the corpse as a symbolic last sexual act with dead husband;

Sleeping on the bare floor;

Prohibition on bathing. This could last from 28 days to 8 months, even when the widow is menstruating;
[/s] [/quote]
You have reduced yourself to a story teller.. Have you finished digesting this one. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Edo is not a true SS state. Thats all.

What is a true SS state for fcks sake?
Ppl be talking like primary 2 kids, like SS states are from the same mother..lol

Do you now that only the former Cross River state does not have ethnic groups (tribes) than speak Edoid languages in it in the entire so called SS?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
British helped the igbos if not they would have still been slave to old Benin and Oyo empire.

And they will still be walking naked.Imagine the barbarians comparing themselves with the Great Yoruba People.
As mumu as they were,Ijaw minority group still took them as slaves.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
nextdoor84:

Tonye Barcanista! What if he refers to my beloved Rivers as polluted, dirty riverine state.
Your hatred for anything Igbo and Igboid is legendary!!
May God bless your hateful heart I pray.
Changing your moniker won't help you. sad

The whole world know the capital of DIRT in Nigeria. Rivers State remain the envy of the whole SE.
Mind you, I'm not Tonye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

And they will still be walking naked.Imagine the barbarians comparing themselves with the Great Yoruba People.
they are ashamed of their history.

Do you know only igbos can't stand on their own if Nigeria divide?

Yoruba can stand
Ijaw nation can stand
Edo nation can stand.

But s landlocked Biafra will always begged for south south unity. Cursed tribe

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

What is a true SS state for fcks sake?
Ppl be talking like primary 2 kids, like SS states are from the same mother..lol

Do you now that only the former Cross River state does not have ethnic groups (tribes) than speak Edoid languages in it in the entire so called SS?

My goodness me! Where are you Edo people getting all this your delusion from. Are you people mad or what. SS is Igboid thats all . Dont make me go deep into that fact.. Edo do not eat Ukwa(breadfruit), Edo do not eat abacha and ugba. But all SS eat all these. My guy dont waste your time, Edo only infiltrated the SS because of Itshekiri of Delta state thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Yoruba can stand
Ijaw nation can stand
Edo nation can stand.

grin grin

How would people who were walking naked until 1921 stand alone.They are barbarians. grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:

Yoruba can stand
Ijaw nation can stand
Edo nation can stand.

Then lets divide. As Igbos are fighting, Edos and Yorubas should also fight lets divide soon lets see who progresses

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by blesoh(f): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

The capital of Edo State is Italy
This one weak me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

My goodness me! Where are you Edo people getting all this your delusion from. Are you people mad or what. SS is Igboid thats all . Dont make me go deep into that fact.. Edo do not eat Ukwa(breadfruit), Edo do not eat abacha and ugba. But all SS eat all these. My guy dont waste your time, Edo only infiltrated the SS because of Itshekiri of Delta state thats all.

You are talking utter rubbish!
Sounds like a typical beer parlor gist from Oratta West.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Great on witchcraft and backbiting. Mugus face Igbos in battle if truly you are great. Both financially and otherwise we are far ahead of Afonja touts.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by madrid5: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:

Anyway they made Africa the shit it's today, we are stuck on their greed
but just look at the tribalism here,is it white man fault?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:
[[s]quote author=mercyville post=73322300]

Blogs?

You are real barbarians truly.
It is your culture to be dirty and no sukudi can take being the dirtiest and pungent title holder from you..

Here are some examples among the Igbo people.

Drinking the water that the dead husband's body has been washed in for the purpose of proving that the widow is innocent of murder;

Trial by fire as an ordeal to prove innocence of murder;

Shaving of the head. In extreme cases the pubic and armpit hair is removed. "Hair scraping" is a process whereby the hair is scraped from a widow's head with a razor blade: usually in an untidy manner by older widows called the "umuada". The first "scraping" is done immediately after burial, and the second "scraping" after a year of mourning when the hair is burnt with the mourning clothes. Sometimes the "scraping" is done three times, the third time after the ritual cleansing by sex. In Ezeagu the hair is "scraped" as soon as it regrows i.e. as often as once a month throughout the year. The widow looks very ugly and "untidy" and is easily noticed and shunned;

She is untouchable and defiled and so must not receive gifts, pick items up from the floor, or receive a handshake;

She must not speak out or make a noise unless she is required to cry;

Some rites insist the widow must be fed by others and her meals reduced in number;

Scarification (scarring) of face with a knife or razor;

Sleeping with the corpse as a symbolic last sexual act with dead husband;

Sleeping on the bare floor;

Prohibition on bathing. This could last from 28 days to 8 months, even when the widow is menstruating;
[/s]
You have reduced yourself to a story teller.. Have you finished digesting this one. cheesy grin grin

Carry your dirtiness and pungent smell away to your dirty brethren.No wonder the whites met you all with dangling totoris.. grin grin

You cannot finish assimilating this because it is your culture.. grin

How do you manage your pungent smell,sir. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

You are talking utter rubbish!
Sounds like a typical beer parlor gist from Oratta West.
Okonko is a dance and cultural tradition that is in Akwa ibom and same Okonko is in Abia state.... Whatelse do you need to tell you we are same peeople both SE and SS. Edo have Oba which no other part of Nigeria has except yoruba tribe, why do you want to force yourself on SS.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Then lets divide. As Igbos are fighting, Edos and Yorubas should also fight lets divide soon lets see who progresses
oga we don't want, one Nigeria forever.

We wanted to leave the old western region, we did it peacefully, all tribes voted for what they want and we separated without insults or violence.

If one Nigeria don't favour us we'll go.

Edo state alone this year.

Gelegele sea port almost completed

Azura power, one terminal completed last week.

Okpella , completed.

Over 3 ict institute commissioned by osibanjo.

Emotion housing complex yet to be completed

Over 10,00 hectares of land meant for exportations to begin.

Trafficking stopped by 2000%

Things are good here.

Nigeria is favouring us
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Carry your dirtiness and pungent smell away to your dirty brethren.No wonderoyibis net you all with dangling totoris.. grin grin

You cannot finish assimilating this because it is your culture.. grin

How do you manage your pungent smell,sir. grin grin
You people are very dirty and everyone knows that including falz your brother ooh..

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Okonko is a dance and cultural tradition that is in Akwa ibom and same Okonko is in Abia state.... Whatelse do you need to tell you we are same peeople both SE and SS. Edo have Oba which no other part of Nigeria has except yoruba tribe, why do you want to force yourself on SS.

Talking about cultural links, Edo will floor you completely, don't even go there.
When others will be talking about tangible culture, you people will be running all over the tread looking for who eats ugba and ties triple wrapper. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lawani: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Ogba land in rivers has oba too
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
you think he don't know that? Igbos know river state and delta state are Edo but who don't want better thing? grin

River & delta Edo?

It is only on nairaland that insanely stupid and misleading posts are entertained and permitted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
oga we don't want, one Nigeria forever.

We wanted to leave the old western region, we did it peacefully, all tribes voted for what they want and we separated without insults or violence.

If one Nigeria don't favour us we'll go.

Edo state alone this year.

Gelegele sea port almost completed

Azura power, one terminal completed last week.

Okpella , completed.

Over 3 ict institute commissioned by osibanjo.

Emotion housing complex yet to be completed

Over 10,00 hectares of land meant for exportations to begin.

Trafficking stopped by 2000%

Things are good here.

Nigeria is favouring us
Nigeria is "favoring" you so in reality you need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you. But Nigeria needs Igbos more than Igbos need her, thats tell you who is more valuable. Hehehe.. Mind you trafficking has not stopped in Edo, they only changed route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

A good chunk of Abia state are Ibibio-Igbo hybrids. You are right about that one.
But an even bigger chunk of the SS are of Edoid origin. So what say you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Funnicator:

River & delta Edo?

It is only on nairaland that insanely stupid and misleading posts are entertained and permitted.
cheesy that urhobo, isoko itshekiri and ikwerre all have igbo origin Mr smarty
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

LMAO! You must think people will believe your bull.shi.t lies. You ipods have been blaming and insulting yorubas since the days of your fore fathers. Your fore fathers passed the hatred to you with all the useless false stories they told you. You only hate Buhari indeed. You were probably deaf when your cursed dilector instructed his airhead zombie followers to attack yoruba pastors who come to hold crusades in the SE.

My friend go to your biafrau.d facebook page and then come back to tell me the nonsense about cursed ipods hating Buhari only. Cursed ipods hate everybody, even themselves. I have told you that you are getting what you dish out to people. You will still pretend like you do not see how your mumu ipods have started their foolish.ness throwing jabs left right and centre insulting yorubas because of thier atikulated obituary. Instead of supporting with brain, they are busy insulting and at the end of the day if Buhari wins in 2019, they will come back to blame yorubas as usual and start their usual daft anthem of backstabbers and betrayals yen yen yen.

Tell your people to learn to live and let live. You bring hatred, you get it back in double.
i repeat...the only person dishing insults on everybody is u. Read ur posts
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

Talking about cultural links, Edo will floor you completely, don't even go there.
When others will be talking about tangible culture, you people will be running all over the tread looking for who eats ugba and ties triple wrapper. Lmao.
Please floor me with your beheading of human head culture.. I am waiting.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:

You see the hairstyle we rock then?

At that time only your Oba could afford cloths, the rest of Benin were more than naked

Your almighty Oba of Benin was bowing for a woman who bend down to urinate.

This is why all of you have pungent smell and why you are always dirty.Stop eating human flesh. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by blesoh(f): 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
As a crossriverian, edo can never ever rule us, I don't know why they added that state to ss, we don't relate in anything, check out their names, they should better take them back south west
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
And who are the masters if I may ask? 'cause the last time I checked, Igbos are dominating other tribes in this country in all ramification. So shut your trap and be thankful we developed this God-forsaken zoo.

LMAO! you are dominating in your wildest dream. I wonder why people who are dominating are crying for freedom. You are dominating yet you cry of marginalization. Yorubas are your masters, get it into your akpu filled skull. The people you so much love to hate because you cannot and never will achieve what they have. You will only wish to attain the heights yorubas have and that's why ya'll MF ipods always see the need to compete at any slightest opportunity. That's why you must blame yorubas for all your failures. you must compare your men and women to yorubas and cry that you are better. You must compare everything but you'll never see yorubas or other tribes coming up with useless threads or topics comparing their tribes to others.

You MF ipods are always the ones trying to compete with everybody even though you claim to be dominating. Your stupi.d dilector was so envious of yoruba pastors that he had to tell you envious miscreants to attack yoruba pastors who hold any crusade in the sad beast. We have seen how you MFs cry times without numbers of how only yoruba pastors are allowed to head churches and you hateful ipods are not. taking your senseless hatred even into the church. You hate yorubas so much even though they don't give two phucks about you. Your forefathers blamed Awolowo for their failures and your generation is blaming Tinubu and other yorubas for your misery. How many yorubas do you see or hear mentioning any ipod man's name for whatever reason? We don't because ya'll ipods do not measure up in any way. Instead we try to teach you to leave peacefully with people and enjoy life, yet you dish out envy and hatred.

You developed the zoo but can't stay and live in your sadbeast. You think selling fake drugs, doing prostitution, baby factory, drugs peddling and rituals is what develops a country?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Please floor me with your beheading of human head culture.. I am waiting.

Well, no time, but just know that only Akwa-Cross don't have links to Edo.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
lawani:

Ogba land in rivers has oba too
Just as Lagos have Fulani King but its not original and historic...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (50) (Reply)

Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / Ned Nwoko With His Family, Wives And Children (Photo) / Buhari Bans 50 High-profile Nigerians From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.