Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74643 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Nigeria is "favoring" you so in reality you need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you. But Nigeria needs Igbos more than Igbos need her, thats tell you who is more valuable. Hehehe.. Mind you trafficking has not stopped in Edo, they only changed route.
oga Nigeria need Edo and Edo need Nigeria, igbo can go with their 5 states for all we care..

If you know the routers they are passing please tell me so I'll inform our governor.

He's working and I won't be surprised if Buhari wins here .
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

A good chunk of Abia state are Ibibio-Igbo hybrids. You are right about that one.
But an even bigger chunk of the SS are of Edoid origin. So what say you?
Shut up bigger chunk from where while all Edos are from Yorubaland

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut up bigger chunk from where while all Edos are from Yorubaland

E pain am! grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
oga Nigeria need Edo and Edo need Nigeria, igbo can go with their 5 states for all we care..

If you know the routers they are passing please tell me so I'll inform our governor.

He's working and I won't be surprised if Buhari wins here .
We dont want Nigeria and we dont wanna know if you care or not, we are Biafrans us and SS excluding Edo. Get your facts right today.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by movetoca: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amadioha01:

How can you compare Bonny and Benin
What is Benin? name of a place or animal
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

E pain am! grin
What is this one saying... No part of SS have any link with Edo expect a fragment of Delta state. Thats all. Kill ya self confused slpwpoke.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

We dont want Nigeria and we dont wanna know if you care or not, we are Biafrans us and SS excluding Edo. Get your facts right today.
ss excluding Edo is impossible sorry grin

Except you travelled back in time, stop ikwerre from migrating, stopped urhobo from migrating, stop itshekiri, isoko and co from migrating
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

What is this one saying... No part of SS have any link with Edo expect a fragment of Delta state. Thats all. Kill ya self confused slpwpoke.

You will die of Jealousy, Igbo man.... lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
ss excluding Edo is impossible sorry grin

Except you travelled back in time, stop ikwerre from migrating, stopped urhobo from migrating, stop itshekiri, isoko and co from migrating
Ikwerre?? You keep embarrasing your parents here. So all these people migrated yet you are a minute minority hehe. Ewu!

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

You will die of Jealousy, Igbo man.... lol
Jealous of who please.. Edo? I have really suffered grin grin grin Jealous of hoes, rascals and vagabonds. Chai again i have suffered..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sorry we edo don't know how to chest beat and stay on social media lazily.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Jealous of who please.. Edo? I have really suffered grin grin grin Jealous of hoes, rascals and vagabonds. Chai again i have suffered..

See this frustrated Flesh eating ngwa man talking nonsense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by emmie14: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekinematics:

I understand you pretty well and applaud your maturity.
It only aches me when I see the Ibos claim superiority and attaching everything good to themselves by force.

"South south obviously can't do without Ibos"
If the above quote was true, then it would have been the SS attaching themselves to the SE on a daily basis. However the reverse is the case.

Moreover Imo and Abia are not my only access to other parts of the country by road. In the SS we have the east west road that links us to every part of the SS and other parts of Nigeria.
Aptani ...if am correct. Bro Not everything Igbo man is wise likewise other tribes or ethnicity. You need me I need you..period

Somebody in pH cannot use east west to Benue state when Enugu -pH road is applicable.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Ikwerre?? You keep embarrasing your parents here. So all these people migrated yet you are a minute minority hehe. Ewu!
education should be made compulsory in south east, the margination is too much

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

You people are very dirty and everyone knows that including falz your brother ooh..

You people are very dirty even the world knows that.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

See this frustrated Flesh eating ngwa man talking nonsense. grin
On what ground will an Igbo man ever be jealous of Efo man please tell me, is it Education, manpower, sport, International achievements, Wealth, individuals possessions , what Its just like saying American are jealous of Mexicans. Hmm you get mind sha grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
education should be made compulsory in south east, the margination is too much
My friend Ikwerre Is Igbo And the speak and bear Igbo names, how come they dont have benin names, now come Chibuike Amaechi clearly stated that he is Igbo. You dont belong here my friend better go join Oduduwa before its too late.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

On what ground will an Igbo man ever be jealous of Efo man please tell me, is it Education, manpower, sport, International achievements, Wealth, individuals possessions , what Its just like saying American are jealous of Mexicans. Hmm you get mind sha grin

Everything..lol

One mumu even said one LG in the East will come and wipe out Edo like Edo are their mates. grin
Typical chest beating gorillas.... Ebonyi state is still the poorest state in the entire south and one of the poorest in Nigeria afterall. angry
They can develop "ships that sail on land" but can't bring themselves out of poverty and their four corner retail businesses, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:

you Yorubas are the most dirty people Africa, even the Hausas are neater than you
Everybody knows that Igbos are the dirtiest in the world.Shinyere was kicked out because of her natural Igbo dirtiness and pungent aroma grin

Carry your pungent smell go your brethren side.You smell grin grin

Remember that the whites met you all with dangling totoris.
Dirty Barbarians..

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

you guys keep tagging our states as Igbo land leave us alone.

River and delta are Edo face your osu nation
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

You people are very dirty even the world knows that.. grin grin
Hehehe its your world wide trademark, Dirtiness. Maybe this is why Edo dont want to join you in Oduduwa. Who knows

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend Ikwerre Is Igbo And the speak and bear Igbo names, how come they dont have benin names, now come Chibuike Amaechi clearly stated that he is Igbo. You dont belong here my friend better go join Oduduwa before its too late.
your are British since ilovemess is clearly an English name.

Education is needed in that your small region
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
you guys keep tagging our states as Igbo land leave us alone.

River and delta are Edo face your osu nation
Hehehehe you do not belong here my friend, id you like add Akwaibom and Bayelsa and your Oba kingdom it doesnt change the fact you are yoruba and not SS. We Biafrans have rejected you peeolw. Leave SS and SE alone. Ashawo people.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Southwest has Lagos state
South east has Enugu
North has Sokoto.

Likely candidates for capital of south south.

Benin city in Edo state

Port Harcourt in river state

Warri in delta state.

The answer in Benin city, here's why.

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo)

Urhobo from Edo

Ishekri from Edo

Isoko from Edo, all in delta.

The present day Benin is strategically position in between north,east, south and west as a road to all regions.

Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria.

What do you think?

By the way ilage is part of the Edo nation, obj created us but that will be corrected
Ikwerres are not from Edo.
we didn't migrate from anywhere

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Okonko is a dance and cultural tradition that is in Akwa ibom and same Okonko is in Abia state.... Whatelse do you need to tell you we are same peeople both SE and SS. Edo have Oba which no other part of Nigeria has except yoruba tribe, why do you want to force yourself on SS.

Kindly google OBA OF OGBALAND.
After checking it then kindly come back to thank me, because I've taught you something new today.
Lesson; not only Edo or Yoruba has Oba. There's Oba of Ogbaland in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
your are British since ilovemess is clearly an English name.

Education is needed in that your small region
You are an idiot, i speak English as an international language so does Ikewerre and i also speak Igbo as my native language and so does Ikwerre too. Illiterate when others are going to school you are busy drawing map on how to trek from desert to Italy. Ashawo minority. grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe you do not belong here my friend, id you like add Akwaibom and Bayelsa and your Oba kingdom it doesnt change the fact you are yoruba and not SS. We Biafrans have rejected you peeolw. Leave SS and SE alone. Ashawo people.
Igbo land start and end in south east.

You guys have no origin and afraid to stand alone.

Have you seen Yoruba claiming Kwara, kogi and other yoruboid tribes in south south? No cause they are mighty and they know it's belong to them, they can survive without them.

Igbos can't survive without edoid tribes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ugo4hotish:

Ikwerres are not from Edo.
we didn't migrate from anywhere
Dont mind the fool, everyone migrated from their minority land and expanded more than them, became majority and became richer and healthier than them. Their delusion knows no bound
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekinematics:

Kindly google OBA OF OGBALAND.
After checking it then kindly come back to thank me, because I've taught you something new today.
Lesson; not only Edo or Yoruba has Oba. There's Oba of Ogbaland in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State.
you dey mind osu people?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (50) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond / Tinubu Undergoes Second Surgery In US Hospital, Returns To UK On Crutches - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.