Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74640 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Dont mind the fool, everyone migrated from their minority land and expanded more than them, became majority and became richer and healthier than them. Their delusion knows no bound
responding to your alternate accounts.

Igbos and delusions

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
emmie14:

Aptani ...if am correct. Bro Not everything Igbo man is wise likewise other tribes or ethnicity. You need me I need you..period

Somebody in pH cannot use east west to Benue state when Enugu -pH road is applicable.

Yes Enugu-Ph road is shorter, but you can go to same Benue from Ph via Akwa Ibom and Cross River states without entering any SE state.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Igbo land start and end in south east.

You guys have no origin and afraid to stand alone.

Have you seen Yoruba claiming Kwara, kogi and other yoruboid tribes in south south? No cause they are mighty and they know it's belong to them, they can survive without them.

Igbos can't survive without edoid tribes
If you like shout Edoid tribes from here to jericho you are minority and inconsequential. Igboid states are Akwaibom, Rivers, Delta, including Equitorial Guinea and the Gabon. We are Igbo and dont banter word with minority Edo fools.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehe its your world wide trademark, Dirtiness. Maybe this is why Edo dont want to join you in Oduduwa. Who knows

Y

Igbos cannot stand their dirtiness and pungent smell and have to run to Yorubaland for healthy living.
Igbos and dirtiness are like 2&3.

Barbarian,you want us to forget your trademark pungent smell,abi? grin grin

Baba Igbo greets you downstairs with his dangling totori grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
responding to your alternate accounts.

Igbos and delusions
Which alternate account , keep playing yourself, your eyes on SS is the most foolish mission you can ever embark on. You are yorubas and they have claimed you in their oduduwa map go check it out. We Igbos dont banter words with minorities we only guide them.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Mayor21(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

Is Your cross river even REALLY South-South?
Lol what are we? Larger part of it is ss while the northern part is Se

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Y

Igbos cannot stand their dirtiness and pungent smell and have to run to Yorubaland for healthy living.
Igbos and dirtiness are like 2&3.

Barbarian,you want us to forget your trademark pungent smell,abi? grin grin

Baba Igbo greets you downstairs with his dangling totori grin grin
So in the olden days Africans wore clothes right? SoulthAfrican zulus have history of unclothedness yet they are the most developed African nation today. Yorubas are dirty and that is it mugu.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
OgunRitualHouse:

Lol yoruba calling Igbos dirty people, Irony

One thing Yoruba people is known for is being dirty/smelly

grin
Igbos that are known worldwide as dirty pigs calling Yorubas,one of the neatest people in the world to their level is really an affront.
How do you Igbos manage your natural putrid,pungent smell,sir.. grin grin

Your sister was disgraced because of your dirty culture... grin

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Olumyco(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Edo state is one of the states with the highest IGR in the country. Edo IGR is no. 7 in the country. Only Lagos, Rivers, Ogun, Delta, Kano and Kaduna are above Edo States.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mayor21:

Lol
what are we?
Larger part of it is ss while the northern part is Se
Let them stay up there in Edo and decide what should happen down here. Edo is not and will never be part of SS and Biafra. We dont need their foolishness and ashawo sisters at all.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by scholes0(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mayor21:

Lol
what are we?
Larger part of it is ss while the northern part is Se

no. 70% of CRS is SE. 15% is similar to north central lie Tivs of Benue and Taraba peeps. Only coastal Calabar is SS.
So it isn't really SS either.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
scholes0:

no. 90% of CRS is SE.
So it isn't really SS either.
You will die of jealousy and loneliness. Crossriver have rejected Edo, Delta have rejected Edo, Rivers have rejected Edo, Bayelsa have in strong terms rejected Edo chai!! Edo don suffer biko.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Today Igbo will claim Jews, tomorrow Biafra.

Edo nation which includes ikwerre, Bini, urhobo, anioma that go across Edo, delta, river have rejected igbo and there Biafra nonsense.

If there was to be a referendum, all tribes will vote, no forcing

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
And who are the masters if I may ask? 'cause the last time I checked, Igbos are dominating other tribes in this country in all ramification. So shut your trap and be thankful we developed this God-forsaken zoo.
I will loce to know all the ramification you are saying. I love fact not just fumming in the mouth. Do not be afraid of fact.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Today Igbo will claim Jews, tomorrow Biafra.

Edo nation which includes ikwerre, Bini, urhobo, anioma that go across Edo, delta, river have rejected igbo and there Biafra nonsense.

If there was to be a referendum, all tribes will vote, no forcing
Let the referendum come today so your foolishness will seize, is it your senseless oba that decieves you people in benin or what? The only people woth any kind of relationship with Edo are the itshekiris which you omitted in your deluded list hehehe.. Delta have rejected Edo likewise Bayelsa, Rivers, Crossriver. Chai! You are standing alone oh.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Let the referendum come today so your foolishness will seize, is it your senseless oba that decieves you people in benin or what? The only people woth any kind of relationship with Edo are the itshekiris which you omitted in your deluded list hehehe.. Delta have rejected Edo likewise Bayelsa, Rivers, Crossriver. Chai! You are standing alone oh.
I dare you to show me any written articles that those states made such.

I'll show you how south south disregard igbo.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
I will loce to know all the ramification you are saying. I love fact not just fumming in the mouth. Do not be afraid of fact.
1) Sports
2) Education
3) Technology and Science
4) Medicine and Pharmacy
5) Commerce and Trade..
6) Housing and Real Estate..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

grin
Igbos that are known worldwide as dirty pigs calling Yorubas,one of the neatest people in the world to their level is really an affront.
How do you Igbos manage your natural putrid,pungent smell,sir.. grin grin

Your sister was disgraced because of your dirty culture... grin
Only igbos calling yorubas dirty out of jealousy and hatred. While the rest of the world recognise them as the dirtiest race in the world. Check WHO stats. That foreign individual also know their women. But instead of them to go find solution to that problem in their race, they will rather be shouting yorubsa up n dan. Who cares about them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
I dare you to show me any written articles that those states made such.

I'll show you how south south disregard igbo.
My friend they do not regard Edo, will they have to open your skull and pour it inside like pure water before you understand it. You are not needed in SS and in Biafra, go with your oduduwa brothers. We are not half christians half muslims, we all are fully Christians at leasts 97%
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend they do not regard Edo, will they have to open your skull and pour it inside like pure water before you understand it. You are not needed in SS and in Biafra, go with your oduduwa brothers. We are not half christians half muslims, we all are fully Christians at leasts 97%
oga show me when they made such.

Igbos need serious education, you think ikwerre people will go with igbo if there was to be a referendum? You need sense, they know their origin. What will they gain by joining igbo? Nothing..

Asked your self why no urhobo, itshekiri and co have denied Edo origin?

I agree some of them might have been influenced by igbo due to all these years but family is family and you can't take that away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

[s]So in the olden days Africans wore clothes right? SoulthAfrican zulus have history of unclothedness yet they are the most developed African nation today. Yorubas are dirty and that is it mugu[/s].
Stop comparing your Igbo dirty Barbarians with the sophisticated Yoruba Empire Builders. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

1) Sports
2) Education
4) Medicine and Pharmacy
5) Commerce and Trade..
I know you would not want to disgrace yourself by mentioning all that. I will disgrace you the way i disgraced one of you when he was claiming Sport, Science n techonology, banking n entertainment, housing n real estate. Do not let me disgrace you cos it seems i have the time now.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
Only igbos calling yorubas dirty out of jealousy and hatred. While the rest of the world recognise them as the dirtiest race in the world. Check WHO stats. That foreign individual also know their women. But instead of them to go find solution to that problem in their race, they will rather be shouting yorubsa up n dan. Who cares about them.
Shut up not only Igbos call Yorubas dirty. Even dirty people call yorubas dirty. That shows you what you need to know. Personal hygiene is zero among yorubas. You defecate where you sleep and its a known fact, you pack faeces with your bare hands and its a fact, you eat comfortably where people defecate. Facts!!! Plus this below

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Stop comparing your Igbo dirty Barbarians with the sophisticated Yoruba Empire Builders. grin grin
You are sophisticated dirty lowlives thats what we cannot compare our "Oyiboic" Igbo tribe with. Yorubas lifted their heads with Lagos factor. Yet we know they are below us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by emmie14: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekinematics:

Yes Enugu-Ph road is shorter, but you can go to same Benue from Ph via Akwa Ibom and Cross River states without entering any SE state.

Distance. Then Benue is not gonna be in same country with you.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
wizzakosh:
I know you would not want to disgrace yourself by mentioning all that. I will disgrace you the way i disgraced one of you when he was claiming Sport, Science n techonology, banking n entertainment, housing n real estate. Do not let me disgrace you cos it seems i have the time now.
Ok you are welcome, please disgrace me if you can. I have time too.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

1) Sports
2) Education
4) Medicine and Pharmacy
5) Commerce and Trade..

Igbos are only a majority and a minority,Ijaw group,took them as slaves... grin

The only education Igbos have...is ...WAEC miracle centre.They are dullards whom the whites met with dangling manhood in 1921. grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercyville:

Igbos are only a majority and a minority,Ijaw group,took them as slaves... grin

The only education Igbos have...is ...WAEC miracle centre.They are dullards whom the whites met with dangling manhood in 1921. grin
Hohoho jealousy will kill you today.. Sophisticated owambe tribe have lost their education prowess to Igbos and thats a fact. Lazy oduduwa youth let it sink..
Ugly things looking like satan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=IloveToMess post=73325181]
Shut up not only Nigerians call Igbos dirty. Even dirty people call Igbos dirty. That shows you what you need to know. Personal hygiene is zero among Igbos.You defecate where you sleep and its a known fact, you pack faeces with your bare hands and its a fact, you eat comfortably where people defecate. Facts!!! Plus this below/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=mercyville post=73325423][/quote]
You are gradually losing your grip. I will destroy you today like Nnamdi Kanu destroyed Jubril grin grin grin

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

You are sophisticated dirty lowlives thats what we cannot compare our "Oyiboic" Igbo tribe with. Yorubas lifted their heads with Lagos factor. Yet we know they are below us.

Empire Builders and your saviours from primitiveness below you dirty Igbo barbarians? grin
Wonders shall never end.Igbos are reknowned dirty,stinking,smelling barbarians that were met naked in 1821. grin

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

If you like shout Edoid tribes from here to jericho you are minority and inconsequential. Igboid states are Akwaibom, Rivers, Delta, including Equitorial Guinea and the Gabon. We are Igbo and dont banter word with minority Edo fools.

It seems that you are ashamed of your landlocked 5 Igbo states, else you wouldn’t be claiming Akwa Ibom, rivers and delta states when they have publicly rejected Igbo. They refused to be called igboid states. Please be proud of ur small Biafra it is all you got.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (50) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Soldiers Searching For Nur Alkali, Missing General In Plateau Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.