Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74943 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

You are right it's been a boring,meaningless chatting with somebody below me.
And no, I am only here to make sure you quit your childish,low self esteem and delusional mentality

cheesy

I like the way you declare all your ill wishes on your master which will only come true in your dreams.

My dear i have just given you a simple fatherly advice, next time look before you leap. Compete or debate with your mates not your lord.

Now run along the bus going to okoko will soon leave ugly amalaite grin grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Lol mugu you have resorted to insult because you are too bitter to face reality. Edo is not part of SS and definitely not part of Biafra. Rivers is fully Biafra let it soak.. Ashawo Edo.

i leave edo pepo to deal with you, i'm true talking to a mannerless bushpig lyk u, u lyk insult my mum i nor answer u again

for does dat want to learn, see d pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by kotv: 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend you are going overboard and that is really getting on my nerves. I said that Asari in his comment said ijaw is the real Biafra thats all, and if you have problem with that you need to ask yourself why. Dont quote me again please.

Who's talking about Biafra? Did I mention that I was talking about Biafra? Tribal baiting fools. I was talking about this exact topic and your rubbish of baiting the Edos. Now you're here trying to use Biafra to tribal bait Igbos. You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

i leave edo pepo to deal with you, i'm true talking to a mannerless bushpig lyk u, u lyk insult my mum i nor answer u again

for does dat want to learn, see d pic
That is political arrangement.. Now take the true stance from the word go and show me if you in Edo that was carved into SS can be "more one" than Igbo that was with SS from day one.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
kotv:

This was a tribal baiting topic
https://www.nairaland.com/4867657/why-yorubas-n-north-group

So was this
https://www.nairaland.com/4867657/why-yorubas-n-north-group

So was when you pretended to be Ikwerre to address Igbos.

So was when you wrote about Ikwerre names on town shared by other groups in attempt to get others to insult Ikwerre.

Pretending you don't know what you're doing isn't anything. You know exactly what you're doing. Tribal baiting isn't you insulting people, it is you opening or saying useless controversial topics or statements that Ignites ignorant fools into attacking and insulting eachother, just like the OP did. The only difference between you and OP is that he's good at it and noone pays mind to yours. I'm done with this argument, just stop mentioning Ijaw.

well fyi, im not "tribal baiting" does threads i open for educative purposes.

anyone can enter any topic n drop a useless comment, those that mean anyone who opens a topic in nairaland is automatically tribal baiting?

check my posts on "the unity thread" i ve neva supported tribal insults one day, im even sick of it cuz these no one talks of anything else on nairaland
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

That is political arrangement.. Now take the true stance from the word go and show me if you in Edo that was carved into SS can be "more one" than Igbo that was with SS from day one.

was this not also a political arrangement by the british? was it God himself dat divided nigeria into those 3 zones?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
kotv:

Who's talking about Biafra? Did I mention that I was talking about Biafra? Tribal baiting fools. I was talking about this exact topic and your rubbish of baiting the Edos. Now you're here trying to use Biafra to tribal bait Igbos. You're a fool.

You seem to be high on codeine, i mean no insult but it seems your comprehension ability has been battered by drug abuse. Asari comment on Biafra was the only time i mentioned Ijaw. I have simplified it for you, if you still not understand its your ish
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
viscerion:

was this not also a political arrangement by the british? was it God himself dat divided nigeria into those 3 zones?
From day 1 i said. And It was so cos we shared everything in common before they discovered that some lands had oil more than others , that was when division started. In your mind you know i'm making sense but you dont want to cone to germs with reality cos you dont want to lose your South Southness.... I understand perfectly.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

well fyi, im not "tribal baiting" does threads i open for educative purposes.

anyone can enter any topic n drop a useless comment, those that mean anyone who opens a topic in nairaland is automatically tribal baiting?

check my posts on "the unity thread" i ve neva supported tribal insults one day, im even sick of it cuz these no one talks of anything else on nairaland

kotv i undastand u, notin is more annoying than some idiot giving ur people unwarranted insults, but truly i doubt that was magicjack's intention, i visit his threads regularly they r really educative n 4 insulting purposes
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

I like the way you declare all your ill wishes on your master which will only come true in your dreams.

My dear i have just given you a simple fatherly advice, next time look before you leap. Compete or debate with your mates not your lord.

Now run along the bus going to okoko will soon leave ugly amalaite grin grin grin

grin eyah, same old lines and rubbish like your old moniker.
You must be feeling funky right now dishing out advice to your elders at home?
It's now I realised that you low step esteem is beyond redemption.
Ema GBA mi ke grin Look at this nitwit , poor rat dishing out advice and feeling fly , you of all people You I don't know the stupid fellow beyond this moniker ? Common, this shouldn't be coming from you.

Well, I am sorry, I am not here to boost your low self esteem but to rubbish it. So, welcome on board grin
As in, like WTF is this, you of all people ?? What an insult cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

From day 1 i said. And It was so cos we shared everything in common before they discovered that some lands had oil more than others , that was when division started. In your mind you know i'm making sense but you dont want to cone to germs with reality cos you dont want to lose your South Southness.... I understand perfectly.

lots of pepo ve corrected u, but in ur mind only ur opinion makes sense

well u really mistaking if u believed the british grouped us like dat cuz they felt we have cultural similarities, if dat were so asaba n d lyks would ve been in eastern region, rather the western n eastern region were created based on how river niger divided the two regions. Even when creating states cultural similarities were not always taken into consideration

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
totit:

grin eyah, same old lines and rubbish like your old moniker.
You must be feeling funky right now dishing out advice to your elders at home?
It's now I realised that you low step esteem is beyond redemption.
Ema GBA mi ke grin Look at this nitwit , poor rat dishing out advice and feeling fly , you of all people You I don't know the stupid fellow beyond this moniker ? Common, this shouldn't be coming from you.

Well, I am sorry, I am not here to boost your low self esteem but to rubbish it. So, welcome on board grin
As in, like WTF is this, you of all people ?? What an insult cheesy
[/s]

My friend go back to okoko and leave here for intelligent people, you are out of fire power or go fill your tank and come back i'm here.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
viscerion:

lots of pepo ve corrected u, but in ur mind only ur opinion makes sense

well u really mistaking if u believed the british grouped us like dat cuz they felt we have cultural similarities, if dat were so asaba n d lyks would ve been in eastern region, rather the western n eastern region were created based on how river niger divided the two regions. Even when creating states cultural similarities were not always taken into consideration

The joke is on you bro.

Everyone from SS have stated it clearly here from different states of the SS that Edo is not SS.

All those supporting your claim are your Edo people and you dont expect them to speak otherwise do you??
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Yes SS is too much but EDO is never SS. We always support our own be it SE or SS Rivers, Bayelsa, CrossRivers, Akwaibom, Delta.

Chai Igbo man desperately looking for access to Ocean, access to seaport, access to agricultural lands.. nothing for una.. ur Biafra will remain just the 5 landlocked states, you are stuck there, that is your destiny. SS belongs to the Edo nation, we will even take back Onitsha because it is our spoils of war.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s][/s]

My friend go back to okoko and leave here for intelligent people, you are out of fire power or go fill your tank and come back i'm here.

Like WFT! Dirty thing. Thought you will continue with your muderfker stupid advise to your elders Stupid thing cheesy oh you've you've returned to your saving face tactic , emojis thingy, as in, posting some studpit pics abi? Don't worry I have not even started I will hit you hard that you will resort to your usual old and stupid " afonja " melody. I told you , I have no chill for trolls like you. No room for muklderfucker mehnn grin

How about you switch to your stupid old moniker and let me hit that as well, boy!? cheesy
Nonsense !!!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
davidnazee:

Chai Igbo man desperately looking for access to Ocean, access to seaport, access to agricultural lands.. nothing for una.. ur Biafra will remain just the 5 landlocked states, you are stuck there, that is your destiny. SS belongs to the Edo nation, we will even take back Onitsha because it is our spoils of war. [/s]

Edo ashawo you have been rejected by SS its not my fault, i am only laughing at your frustration.
Say what you want but you ard never gonna be Biafra, you are Edo and Edo is Oduduwa. We will not want to invade you cos you people are useless otherwise we will chase you people away but cohabiting is impossible, your bad blood is a no no in Biafraland.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
davidnazee:

Chai Igbo man desperately looking for access to Ocean, access to seaport, access to agricultural lands.. nothing for una.. ur Biafra will remain just the 5 landlocked states, you are stuck there, that is your destiny. SS belongs to the Edo nation, we will even take back Onitsha because it is our spoils of war.

I was surprise when some stupid fellow thought the low thin was Yoruba. WFT. Yoruba people are not that desperate glad somebody with a sane mind has exposed the nitwit omo Nna to the pub.

S.S must protect their land and resources lest those greedy, ojukokoro flatinooo hijack them for una. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend you are going overboard and that is really getting on my nerves. I said that Asari in his comment said ijaw is the real Biafra thats all, and if you have problem with that you need to ask yourself why. Dont quote me again please.
Is Asari deciding for Ijaw people, don't you know Asari is a politician, who told you that Ijaw people wants to join Biafra, they are clamouring for their Ijaw nation...better go find work...you seem jobless and disillusioned.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

I was surprise when some stupid fellow thought the low thin was Yoruba. WFT. Yoruba people are not that desperate glad somebody with a sane mind has exposed the nitwit omo Nna to the pub.

S.S must protect their land and resources lest those greedy, ojukokoro flatinooo hijack them for una. grin

Biafra is Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwaibom, Crossriver, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Rivers, Ebonyi..

Go kill yaself.. tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile we are discussing Emeagwali dont run bia here

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s]

Edo ashawo you have been rejected by SS its not my fault, i am only laughing at your frustration.
Say what you want but you ard never gonna be Biafra, you are Edo and Edo is Oduduwa. We will not want to invade you cos you people are useless otherwise we will chase you people away but cohabiting is impossible, your bad blood is a no no in Biafraland.
You and your wretched generation has bad blood, Edo people have blood of kings flowing in us...you talk of war, you think any tribe can defeat Edo in battle in Nigeria...you better shut up you ignorant useless rat.No Edo man wants to be a part of Biafra, we have had our Kingdom for thousands of years, you ignorant chicken brain...so I don't know where that came up fool... Stop ranting everywhere, if you get beef with Edo man go fight am, no come unleash your frustration here.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
davidnazee:

please dont counter one wrong thing with anoda, yes edo is SS, yes not all SS wants to join biafra, but saying SS belongs to edo? abeg stop it o, even d tribes in delta dats is ur neighbour always makes clear distinction between both places

SS belongs COLLECTIVELY to the efiks, ibibios, orons, ogojas, ogonis, ijaws, ikwerres, nembes, ndokwas, urhobos, isokos, ikas, itsekiris, binis, ishans, igbos, etsakos, annangs, and the many other ethnic groups in this blessed region

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
dederocs:

Is Asari deciding for Ijaw people, don't you know Asari is a politician, who told you that Ijaw people wants to join Biafra, they are clamouring for their Ijaw nation...better go find work...you seem jobless and disillusioned[/s].
Rubbish!!
Edo boy you are bot Biafra and not SS. Are you the one that will speak for Ijaw people? Have you done half of what Asari did for his people? My friend face SW and leave Biafra matter for Biafrans..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
viscerion:

please dont counter one wrong thing with anoda, yes edo is SS, yes not all SS wants to join biafra, but saying SS belongs to edo? abeg stop it o, even d tribes in delta dats is ur neighbour always makes clear distinction between both places

SS belongs COLLECTIVELY to the efiks, ibibios, orons, ogojas, ogonis, ijaws, ikwerres, nembes, ndokwas, urhobos, isokos, ikas, itsekiris, binis, ishans, igbos, etsakos, annangs, and the many other ethnic groups in this blessed region

Edo is not SS. All others made sense. 100%
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Biafra is Abia, Imo, Bayelsa, Akwaibom, Crossriver, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Rivers, Ebonyi..

Go kill yaself.. tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile we are discussing Emeagwali dont run bia here

Then while chose this mention instead of the former ? This shows you are pained and greedy hence you want to claim what isn't yours.

Anyway, continue claiming Bayelsa,PH , Delta state et al online. Sit your dirty yellow bombom there somewhere in aba be claiming another man's land. If you like claim Edo join but let me inform you those boys are not smiling oo .. They will skin you alive. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s]
Rubbish!!
Edo boy you are bot Biafra and not SS. Are you the one that will speak for Ijaw people? Have you done half of what Asari did for his people? My friend face SW and leave Biafra matter for Biafrans..
You are a fool...no Edo man wants to join Biafra...are you mad, join Biafra for what...monkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Edo is not SS. All others made sense. 100%

u ve problem o, u said SS pepo ve rejected edo but ure d only one im seeing shouting "edo is not SS"

hope u know they are igbos in igbanke in edo state, also ijaws n urhobos in edo

or if u mean d edoid tribes that means urhobo, isoko, ika in delta, epie in bayelsa, ahoada in rivers are not SS

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
viscerion:

u ve problem o, u said SS pepo ve rejected edo but ure d only one im seeing shouting "edo is not SS"

or if u mean d edoid tribes that means urhobo, isoko, ika in delta, epie in bayelsa, ahoada in rivers are not SS
Ignore the fool, he probably is a kid seeking attention, he is an unserious nomenclature, ignore him, don't you see his dumb moniker...
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Chinachriss(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

Mkpi!!!
I was talking about the acceptance of Yoruba ladies all over the world because of their neatness,feminine beauty et al and you are talking about your bearded masculine barbarian women.Your head must be really flat.
Yoruba men and women are much sought after and they do not marry whores like your stinking akpu men and women.
We marry a few Igbo women who want to be distinguished from the ugly bearded Igbo women.Most Igbo women are bearded and they shave like men.I cannot touch bearded Igbo girl/bad even with a stick.I salute the Yoruba guys marrying them.Tufiakwa!!!

Yorubas are royalty personified.. wink

Kofi Annan,the UNO Secretary General also plucked a Yoruba Jewel wink
Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Kofi Annam married a Yoruba Titi and the marriage later tiwala! Shame! I can go on mention numerous vYoruba men with their fresh and succulent Igbo women who had precious seeds and are still living together.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by viscerion: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
in the meantime, who is from oron here?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

The joke is on you bro.

Everyone from SS have stated it clearly here from different states of the SS that Edo is not SS.

All those supporting your claim are your Edo people and you dont expect them to speak otherwise do you??
Incase you are dumb...Edo state is a kingdom on its own, we don't want to join people we are superior too, seems your small warped mind can not get the drift.

You smelly Ibo with no culture, money worshipers that are killed like rats in Indonesia, India etc for drug mulling, why will any sane tribe want to join such wretch?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by fero007: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
viscerion:

bikho urhobo, isoko, epie are not edo o

though i agree that edo is SS

lets avoid d biafra topic, its becoming too much on this site
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Born2Breed:

If you want to attack Edo do it like the brave. Don't create a thread with Edo name and create another moniker as an Igbo.

Your tribe has always been known as cowards and you are here displaying that fact.

Yoruba man claiming Igbo and Edo.
This idiotic fool wirh smelly pussy would uave made sense had she not mention yoruba. May hatred you all have for yorubas sends all of you to early grave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (50) (Reply)

Huge Pension Of Ex-Governors Of Lagos State (Full List) / How Governor Wike Disgraced Himself Today / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.