Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (75431 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2018
davidnazee:

If you like shout and curse from now till next year, this your internet ranting will not help you or the Igbos.. SS belongs to Edo nation and will never be part of tiny Biafra. You all will be restricted to your tiny landlocked Biafra. Either you stay there willingly or be forced there, either ways is your choice.

Get gelegele from ijaw first before we can take you serious

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

They weren't , they were killing igbo in Benning city so shut up ! Or do you want us to come back again and make your Ọbá surrender ?
an other python dance is awaiting you. It is funny you couldn't make the python surrender. Idiot.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Get gelegele from ijaw first before we can take you serious
get your mum off my dickkkkk before I can take you seriously
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
madam shut up, bayelsa is poor I've been there.

Just 2 local government in edo State is bigger than whole of bayelsa.

They have one of the highest revenue allocation.

They once had a sitting president.

Bayelsa should have been compare to Dubai.

Even borno state can pay salaries but bayelsa can't. Shame

You are now shifting the goal post. 2 LGAs in Edo bigger than BY?
Don't allow this ibos make you think with your anus.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2018
davidnazee:

What is in SS to be proud of? See the way u are singing SS as if any good thing is there.
The oil in SS belongs to the Hausa and Yoruba elites, the oil revenues is being used to enrich people that are not from SS and used to develop northern and western states while the whole of SS is poor, under developed, no infrastructure..
You SS people should even be proud that Edo and Delta states are in your region, the rest SS states are nothing and full of cowards and illiterates.. you can go join the Igbos they need you to free themselves from that their tiny landlocked Biafra.

Who brought this rubbish here?
It's obvious this brain is malfunctioning.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Chinachriss:

Which Yoruba women are sought after? Ezi ohia!
Check out our celebrities, beauty queens, actors, many of them making waves are Igbo.

I know of more than 10 Yoruba celebrities that married Igbo women and trust me, their kids are beautiful courtesy of Igbo blood.

First on the list is Fani Kayode that married an Avian beauty queen.

Check out her sons; all Oyibo and she gave him four of them.

Nkapi Okitipupa!

Mkpi!!!
I was talking about the acceptance of Yoruba ladies all over the world because of their neatness,feminine beauty et al and you are talking about your bearded masculine barbarian women.Your head must be really flat.
Yoruba men and women are much sought after and they do not marry whores like your stinking akpu men and women.
We marry a few Igbo women who want to be distinguished from the ugly bearded Igbo women.Most Igbo women are bearded and they shave like men.I cannot touch bearded Igbo girl/bad even with a stick.I salute the Yoruba guys marrying them.Tufiakwa!!!

Yorubas are royalty personified.. wink

Kofi Annan,the UNO Secretary General also plucked a Yoruba Jewel wink

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Fool. Rivers? You even dare mention Rivers that is richer and stronger than you and have been ruled by Igbos(ikwerre) since Adam. My friend face SW , not even Delta will join you. Delta is Igboid fully. Cry us a lake.

Yes Rivers is 100% better than Edo in every ramification, but Rivers has not been ruled by Ikwerre since Adam.
Ibo man stop saying what you don't know.

List of elected governors of Rivers State:

Melford Okilo - Ogbia, Bayelsa State
Rufus Ada George - Okrika
Peter Odili - Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni
Celestine Omehia - Ikwerre
Chibuike Amaechi - Ikwerre
Ezenwo Wike - Obio-Akpor(Ikwerre)

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

Mkpi!!!
I was talking about the acceptance of Yoruba ladies all over the world because of their neatness,feminine beauty et al and you are talking about your bearded masculine barbarian women.Your head must be really flat.
Yoruba men and women are much sought after and they do not marry whores like your stinking akpu men and women.
We marry a few Igbo women who want to be distinguished from the ugly bearded Igbo women.Most Igbo women are bearded and they shave like men.I cannot touch bearded Igbo girl/bad even with a stick.I salute the Yoruba guys marrying them.Tufiakwa!!!

ask how many igbo women have won miss world like SS agbani darego, SS too much
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

They weren't , they were killing igbo in Benning city so shut up ! Or do you want us to come back again and make your Ọbá surrender ?

1. im not even edo, u like believe, its ur odu fulo
2. go n make oba surrender its a movie id like 2 watch
3. the unless u were there, if not ask many edo n delta pepo who were there d tume of the war, they wil tell u midwest didnt fight back bcuz the biafran soldiers were their fellow ijaw, isoko and ndokwa brothers
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
an other python dance is awaiting you. It is funny you couldn't make the python surrender. Idiot.

the funny thing they dont realize is no SSner is deceived by what they are saying, SS we know our 6 states, so they can keep insultung but if their plan is to turn SS against edo n towards igbo they lost that fight since the first comment on this post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 8:39am On Nov 28, 2018
wizzakosh:
Where did you see this pigs cheesy

grin

I was even asking the pig if he drinks perfume for his NIPS but he has not answered.
There are a whole lot of them,bruv.I won't post because of decency.
I bet he drinks perfume to curtail the Natural Igbo Pungent Smell..

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:

Chai see as Igbo , Yoruba ana ijaw divide the whole Benin clan

They just don't like you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

Mkpi!!!

After plucking...he tasted it and saw that it was not tasty..he dumped the fruit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2018
The issue is that edo has nothing to offer.

So I don't see need for all these arguments.

Moreover edo is hardly recognised as ss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

After plucking...he tasted it and saw that it was not tasty..he dumped the fruit

Another mumu post.1965 to more than a decade with two children Na drop,abi?
No wonder the whites met Igbos like this in 1921.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

Another mumu post.1965 to more than a decade with two children Na drop,abi?
No wonder the whites met Igbos like this in 1921.. grin

Stupidity is when you dwell in the past ..okay they met Igbo like that but today Igbo has and is dominations you guys in all facets ....

E pain am say he no be Igbo

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Stupidity is when you dwell in the past ..okay they met Igbo like that but today Igbo has and is dominations you guys in all facets ....

E pain am say he no be Igbo

A greater stupidity is when you want your superior to be barbarians like you.

Yes,you dominated Yorubas in being naked in1921 and being barbarians and pungent smell carriers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

You have issue. Obviously, you won't quit. You won't just quit. Stop foaming in the mouth already.
I have no issue with you making yourself happy, praising yourself up and down like one kido without self worthy. But take this from me you are low and have little or not emotion control.

Kid.o cheesy
Mugu are you back? There is nothing like emotion here, when losers like you have nothing to back up their argument they claim someone is emotional. Quit feeling funky i'm feeling for you, you are nothing but a confused boy. I have asked you several times to debunk Emeagwali's high IQ which is number 10 in the whole world, i want you to prove the report as fraud and quit jumping from pillar to post
Now watch you response to my question and see if it will tally with the question grin grin. I'm waiting.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
davidnazee:

If you like shout and curse from now till next year, this your internet ranting will not help you or the Igbos.. SS belongs to Edo nation and will never be part of tiny Biafra. You all will be restricted to your tiny landlocked Biafra. Either you stay there willingly or be forced there, either ways is your choice.
Sorry i dont engage minorities, when you become majority come back and talk to me you can continue your wishful thinking, meanwhile you are Yoruba and belong to the oduduwa nation, you have no say on what happens to you talkless of what happens to people in the SS. Only Igbo speaking SS with outrun Edo state and turn it to durst within 30 days
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

lol...one can nearly feel their NIPS(Natural Igbo Pungent Smell) oozing out of their totori.. grin grin

My friend you have nothing i?your brain, quit filling the paves of this thread with noise. You are dirty and the world knows that Yourubas are the dirties and ugliest tribe on earth. The joke is on you chikena! grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
ZaraGift:

stop making fake videos
the answer is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-bnbeP8VA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdSFB-TJSw

Chinachriss thumbs up

My sister weldone. They know we are their god they just want to make noise only. Igbo is King.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Mugu are you back? There is nothing like emotion here, when losers like you have nothing to back up their argument they claim someone is emotional. Quit feeling funky i fell you, you are nothing but a confused boy. I have asked you several times to debunk Emeagwali's high IQ which is number 10 in the whole world, i want you to prove the report as fraud and quit jumping from pillar to post
Now watch you response to my question and see if it will tally with the question. I'm waiting.

The funky little nitwit is back again with his usual line and foolishness.

How can I wake a nitwit who's chosen to pretend sleeping?
The path you've chosen is a path of foolishness but I won't quit hitting you with reality of life and fact as it is. I know you del on hatred and feed fat on delusion as such like are known for being a village,local boy who believes whatever he says must stand be it lies or deceit.

Your case is beyond redemption but no pros I feed fat on village boy like you with no sense of humor ,reality and what's obtain in the real world.

Keep coming back for me k won't quit either until I cure your local mentality and adjust it to fit into real world and reality of life cheesy

IloveToMess:

Hehehehehe you will die of jealousy today. I am not the cause of your frustrations. Tell me if the news and link is fake.. Chinekeee

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

Keep crying pretending to be laughing. I am hitting you with facts.

This man was exposed as a fraud. Stop promoting frauds on Nairaland

danie25:

Source please before you collect thunder slap

You want 'sauce'? Oya collect better sauce with nutritious cow tail:

https://www.cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/
https://rense.com/general81/dnt.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcml1gxtCCM
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/others/intellectual-419-philip-emeagwali-and-gabriel-oyibo-compared/5310.html

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend you have nothing i?your brain, quit filling the paves of this thread with noise. You are dirty and the world knows that Yourubas are the dirties and ugliest tribe on earth. The joke is on you chikena! grin

How do you manage your NIPS,dirty barbarian?
I bet your NIPS is oozing out from your totori just like your stinking,smelling,dirty pungent smell carriers family you have downstairs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
your foolish parents did you a great disservice by not training you properly. You don't know what you are talking about. The division of delta-state and Edo-state is a recent thing. It happened around 1990. Before then Edo-state and Delta-state were the two parts of the same state called Bendel, before then, they were part of midwest, before then, they were part of Western region, before then they were part of Benin Kingdom. So stop mistaking your desires for reality, almost all southern monarchs derive their authority from the emperor Omo n'Oba n'Edo.

Keep talking rubbish with your minority brain it will soon clear for ya eyes. All SS states did what? You must be mad. Just nwbacse Delta and Edo were midwestern state that you people keep hammering all the time does make you lay claim on the state that is far richer than you both in mineral resources and individual achievements. Like i said before you are not SS and heaven forbid if you will be carved into Biafraland cos you are not part of is. You have Islam and you have stupid way of life so does your cousins in the SW who have also laid claim on you on their oduduwa map you can go check it out.

Before you insult your harlot mother go back to the first map and check the regions when it was only 3. You'd see you belong nowhere down here, you are SW and so shall remain. The map is here, from 1960-1963. So before your midwest nonsense there has been us.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by dederocs(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
mercenary:
Like I said Mr, Edo is not a part of the S. south in reality... You can beg the west to let you join them
Very vague, empty and dumb talk... unworthy of a response,reeks of ignorance and envy...it's just a geographic location, ain't nothing to it...naija Una funny.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
mercyville:

How do you manage your NIPS,dirty barbarian?
I bet your NIPS is oozing out from your totori just like your stinking,smelling,dirty pungent smell carriers family you have downstairs grin grin
You are dirty and smelly dont try to rewrite your history, not even pigs are proud be tagged yorubas. Its like an insult to them. You are dirtier than pigs. You women stink and ugly with their dirty blackness. Its your inheritance deal with it .

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
I think I should do justice to this ( like I known for) for posterity sake.

grin

Now , talking about the Clinton statement and how it was later debunked ;

Philip Emeagwali is a clown and a fraud everyday of the week and twice on sunday. He does not even have a PhD because he failed his doctoral examination. Everything you see about Philip on the internet is referenced from his personal website or unrecognized websites. Pls have a look at his Wikipedia page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Emeagwali and you will confirm this. We were sold this image many years ago but if you still believe what you hear about him then investigate him yourself. Just an internet search of what he has ever achieved and it will open a can of worms.

grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

Unfortunately, this Emeagwali fellow is a fake and fraud. All his claims to fame have been debunked, and the little prize he "won" in 1989 was not anything close to the "Nobel of Computer Science".

See https://www.cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/ for a quick summary of this fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ok! Let's start deconstructing the lies which emeagwali himself had abandoned, yet you carry on your head like harvested crops. First let me first point out factually incorrect statements
1. Gordon Bell's price is NOT the Nobel prize of Computing. Rather the Turing Award(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_Award) is.

The Turing Award is generally recognized as the highest distinction in computer science[3][4] and the "Nobel Prize of computing".[5][6]
. emeagwali's name is not associated with the Turing Award.

Let me also refer to some quotes to give you perspective

1. What are the facts?

There are certain things that emeagwali's name should never be
associated with, among them being -
1) A claim to have won the "Nobel prize of (super)computing". (He
never won the Turing award, universally accepted as the highest honor
in computing).
2) A claim to have "fathered the internet". (No part of his work was
ever used, even remotely, in the invention or development of the
internet).
3) A claim to have acquired patents. (He has no patents in the USA or
anywhere else in the world).
It is these fundamental issues that have set him apart as a fraud, not
the tooting of his horn, not the color of his underwear.

http://coding.derkeiler.com/Archive/General/comp.programming/2004-07/0699.html

The Gordon Bell Prize is one of many smalltime prizes that people who use computers can win, and it is the basis for a lot of bogus or hyperinflated self-promotional claims that emeagwali later made.

The Jewsmedia, including CNN, picked up on emeagwali's antics and gave them uncritical prestige. Suddenly, we were hearing that emeagwali invented the idea of parallel processing. He did not. We heard that emeagwali invented the supercomputer. He did not. We heard that he invented the Internet. He did not. We were invited to believe that emeagwali's Gordon Bell Prize was some kind of major achievement, on a par with the Nobel Prize. It is no such thing. There are even pseudobiographical anecdotes about emeagwali to be found online, many of them intended to convey the idea that emeagwali is one of the most brilliant men ever to live, on a par with, say, Karl Friedrich Gauss. He is not.

It's all lies, mostly invented by emeagwali and the Jews, and amplified by the Jewsmedia. I should have known better than to believe it. Well, I do know better now. emeagwali has no Ph.D., having failed twice to convince the University of Michigan that he deserves one. He failed to convince a judge that he was the victim of racism in the matter of his being denied a Ph.D., so he wasn't even able to use the courts to force the University of Michigan to give him a doctorate, which probably means he fell far, far short of deserving one.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080314154700AA1OBPC

2. The award he won has little to do with computing. He only used computing(parallel processing ) in simulating Oil reservoir models. Hear what Gordon Bell, the owner of the award had to say wrt to emeagwali

Gordon Bell, 76, a pioneer in high-performance and parallel computing for whom the prize won by Mr. emeagwali is named, said the entry that earned the Nigerian scientist the award had nothing to do with the Internet.

“He was able to get time on the Connection Machine at the right time and run a large program of oil reservoir modeling,” Mr. Bell, a principal researcher with Microsoft Silicon Valley Research Group in San Francisco, said in an email to NEXT.

“The Internet is another thing. No evidence that he had anything to do with the Internet,” he said.

Mr. Bell, who provided the financial support for the annual Gordon Prize, is an influential fellow of the world’s two largest professional associations of computer experts – the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, and the Association for Computing Machinery.

[b][/b]But when asked whether he was aware of Mr. emeagwali’s contribution to the evolution of the Internet, Mr. Bell said, “Not that any of my friends who worked on the Internet recall. His bio on Wikipedia is most interesting and in itself seems to be controversial,” he said, in reference to the Wikipedia article on the Nigerian scientist, which only stopped short of calling Mr. emeagwali a liar.
http://www.cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/

3. A claim that he had many inventions and he is one of the greatest scientists is also utterly false and more of emeagwali and his spin Doctors playing publicity stunts

Although he is not known to have made any other contribution to science or invented anything since he won the Gordon Prize 20 years ago, Mr. emeagwali travels around the world, giving speeches and portraying himself as one of the greatest scientists in the world.

Speaking during a visit to Switzerland in April 2009, Mr. emeagwali said he was the first to program an hypercube “to solve a grand challenge defined as the 20 gold-ring problems in computing. That discovery, in part, inspired the reinvention of supercomputers as an Internet.”

He claimed that by his effort, he was able to set three world records and improve on Newton’s Second Law of Motion.

But of late, Americans and Nigerians alike have raised questions about the claims. Alan Karp, a principal scientist with Hewlett – Packard Laboratories, and one of the judges who selected the Nigerian scientist for the Gordon Bell prize in 1989, said Mr. emeagwali’s claims were false and exaggerated.

In response to NEXT’s inquiries, Mr. Karp wrote, “To the best of my knowledge, the work he submitted for the Gordon Bell Prize had no influence on the Internet. The material he submitted for the Gordon Bell Prize did not address adjustments to Newton’s Laws.

“Many people programmed the Connection Machines, both the CM-1 and the CM-2 that Mr. emeagwali programmed. To claim that sending emails programmed is misleading. The work Mr. emeagwali submitted for the Gordon Bell Prize did not set a world record. In fact, another team produced better performance and better price performance that same year and was awarded the Gordon Bell Prize for performance.[b][/b]

“There were other hypercube machines in use before the CM-2, and others had programmed them to solve important problems. Today, a supercomputer is not a union of supercomputers communicating as an Internet. Individual supercomputers with proprietary internal networks do sometimes coordinate over the Internet, but the work Mr. emeagwali submitted for the Gordon Bell Prize did not do this,” Mr. Karp said.

4. On his media packaging her this

Because his claims had bounced around for long without any major challenge, many people around the world believe them as true, and Mr. emeagwali enjoyed celebrity status. And from time to time, he adds new layers to what many scientists now believe to be a pack of lies.

Even the many of people/bodies who lauded him and spoke in glowing terms have had to beat tactical retreat.....I believe we can conveniently summise that they discovered they had been misled

5. on CNN, Time up to Toyota

Mr. emeagwali’s Internet self-promotion has earned him a lot of attention. He branded himself so well that he became subjects of CNN, BBC, and TIME magazine articles and was able to get on United Nation’s list of former refugees who have achieved special status within a community due to their achievements. He is also widely celebrated in Nigeria and America, where he is a consistent feature of the Black History Month.

In February 2005, Ebony magazine ran a Toyota advertisement describing Mr. emeagwali as one of the founders of the Internet and as having a PhD; whereas, he never earned a doctorate because the University of Michigan did not find his dissertation good enough.[/b]

Responding to a NEXT inquiry regarding why it misrepresented Mr. emeagwali to the world, Toyota simply dissociated itself from the Nigerian scientist.

“Toyota has no connection to Mr. emeagwali and is not responsible for his credentials. In addition, Toyota had no involvement with a ‘Gordon Bell Prize.'” said Mike Michels, the company’s vice president, communications.

6. On Bill Clinton's statements, even the American government could not even own the statement, as such referred to it as Mr. Clinton's personal statement

Mr. emeagwali was also once described by former President Bill Clinton as one of the great minds of the information age.

The U.S State Department would not comment on why Mr. Clinton described the Nigerian scientist in that way. It simply directed inquiries to the former president himself. Mr. Clinton’s office is yet to respond to NEXT’s questions as at the time of this report.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
It's all lies, mostly invented by emeagwali and the Jews, and amplified by the Jewsmedia. I should have known better than to believe it. Well, I do know better now. emeagwali has no Ph.D., having failed twice to convince the University of Michigan that he deserves one. He failed to convince a judge that he was the victim of racism in the matter of his being denied a Ph.D., so he wasn't even able to use the courts to force the University of Michigan to give him a doctorate, which probably means he fell far, far short of deserving one.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080314154700AA1OBPC

Any sane person with a learned and open mind should follow the links and information. Read it constructive and tell me if I am not only doing justice to what's obtain in reality or facts.

I don't want to hear , he's jealous. Just read to learn. My information is for learned and people with open minds not some emotional bunch of babies who argue base on " it is awa brother mentality ".

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ekinematics:

Yes Rivers is 100% better than Edo in every ramification, but Rivers has not been ruled by Ikwerre since Adam.
Ibo man stop saying what you don't know.

List of elected governors of Rivers State:

Melford Okilo - Ogbia, Bayelsa State
Rufus Ada George - Okrika
Peter Odili - Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni
Celestine Omehia - Ikwerre
Chibuike Amaechi - Ikwerre
Ezenwo Wike - Obio-Akpor(Ikwerre)

So you still want to argue with me with fact the Edo boy. I am Igbo and if you are not possessed by witches of Edo and you think objectively you would notice that all those names you mentioned are Igbo names. Mike Okiro is from Oguta LGA in Imo State and same name with Melfred Okilo, just as we have Ebele and Ebere, Okoro and Okolo.

Agiain Do you know there is Egbema in Rivers and Egbema in Imo, and before you call in coincidence it is infact the same land that is divided into two, one in Rivers and one in Imo. Please you are wasting your time trying to divide us, we know how many we are and Edo is definitely not in the picture. Chibuike Amaechi said he is IGBOMAN IGBOMAN IGBOMAN IGBOMAN IGBO IGBO IGBOOOOOOOOOO... He even warned Igbos not to deny his Igboness.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

ask how many igbo women have won miss world like SS agbani darego, SS too much
Yes SS is too much but EDO is never SS. We always support our own be it SE or SS Rivers, Bayelsa, CrossRivers, Akwaibom, Delta.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (50) (Reply)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.