Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (75439 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
an other python dance is awaiting you. It is funny you couldn't make the python surrender. Idiot.
Hehehe are you relying on python dance no longer bini kingdom. Minor minority.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Osagyefo98:
The issue is that edo has nothing to offer.

So I don't see need for all these arguments.

Moreover edo is hardly recognised as ss
Hammer it on their head if they fail to listen. SS with Edo is like Israel with Palestine, when its time to divide you clearly see the difference and peculiarities at one glance.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

1. im not even edo, u like believe, its ur odu fulo
2. go n make oba surrender its a movie id like 2 watch
3. the unless u were there, if not ask many edo n delta pepo who were there d tume of the war, they wil tell u midwest didnt fight back bcuz the biafran soldiers were their fellow ijaw, isoko and ndokwa brothers
Shut up you are Edo. Stop this brother thing. You are not SS simple.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
im stil yet to see any true SSner say edos are not SS, or that all of delta, bayelsa, rivers, akwaibom n crossriver are part of biafra. To all edo pips make una jus pin down, outsiders cannot come n tell us bout our own region, i know at least here in port harcourt edo is still recognized as SS so others are free to continue their insults
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

minor minorities that feed major majorities
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Shut up you are Edo. Stop this brother thing. You are not SS simple.

if im edo then ure fulani
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

The funky little nitwit is back again with his usual line and foolishness.

How can I wake a nitwit who's chosen to pretend sleeping?
The path you've chosen is a path of foolishness but I won't quit hitting you with reality of life and fact as it is. I know you del on hatred and feed fat on delusion as such like are known for being a village,local boy who believes whatever he says must stand be it lies or deceit.

Your case is beyond redemption but no pros I feed fat on village boy like you with no sense of humor ,reality and what's obtain in the real world.

Keep coming back for me k won't quit either until I cure your local mentality and adjust it to fit into real world and reality of life cheesy

Keep crying pretending to be laughing. I am hitting you with facts.

This man was exposed as a fraud. Stop promoting frauds on Nairaland

danie25:

Source please before you collect thunder slap

You want 'sauce'? Oya collect better sauce with nutritious cow tail:

https://www.cbwlondon.org/the-lies-of-philip-emeagwali/
https://rense.com/general81/dnt.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcml1gxtCCM
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/others/intellectual-419-philip-emeagwali-and-gabriel-oyibo-compared/5310.html

Hehehehe i knew it, he wants me to leave so he can crawl back.. I asked a toddler like you a simple question. Is Emeagwali's IQ not the highest among black people and number 10 in the world??. I knew your response will go off key that was why i pitched my prediction of the outcome of your foolishness at the end of my comment... Loser. Intelligent people play fraud so that has nothing to do with brain capacity.
Is Emeagwali's IQ not higher than All Yorubas put together?? Just a simple question.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

if im edo then ure fulani
You saying you are yet to see SS that says Edo is not SS ". Only that one has betrayed you. All over this thread it is SS people that have come out to reject your Edo state ooh. From crossriver to Rivers and down to Bayelsa, they have all said Edo is not true SS. or will you turn a blind eye to it or claim they are all Igbos. My friend go join SW you are not SS and certainly not Biafra..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Ganduri: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Since they can not control The South south, they want to annex the only place they control Edo state as the capital. Who dash Edo? whats in Edo? So now the latest plot of the APC is to use Edo to take over South south abi? Tinubu will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

minor minorities that feed major majorities
I am referring to you people of Edo. Rivers, Bayelaa, Delta, Akwaibom, Crossrivers are not minority cos they are Igbo cousins. You are neither here nor there. Bini ancient rusty kingdom that is known for churning out harlots is the minor minority and they have nothing to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

the point is unarmed civilians rarely defeat armed and trained soldiers. You are the only people dumb enough to keep boasting about your armed and trained soldiers overpowering unarmed civilians.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe i knew it, he wants me to leave so he can crawl back.. I asked a toddler like you a simple question. Is Emeagwali's IQ not the highest among black people and number 10 in the world??. I knew your response will go off key that was why i pitched my prediction of the outcome of your foolishness at the end of my comment... Loser. Intelligent people play fraud so that has nothing to do with brain capacity.
Is Emeagwali's IQ not higher than All Yorubas put together?? Just a simple question.

Stupid question from stupid question from fellow.
Be shinning your teeth , pretending to be laugher while I humble you the more even with facts and reality, village thin grin

Dum.bo , whatever stupid the rating was base on his lies until he was exposed. How can a fraud like Phillip possess such high I.Q ? How, what did he invented, how was the so called IQ conducted and who conducted it? Anybody can pull off anything out of thin air and claim anything.

The olodo of high IQ even claimed to own 41petents ? Do you know what that means ?
Dey der dey romance one oyinbo junk web to fulfill you childish fantasies and village mentality. You think your limited brain and failure to read widely is what define facts and truth?

Like I said and I will say it again , you have limited thinking faculty and I don't blame you thou cos you ate just a viage boy filled with hates. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ganduri:
Since they can not control The South south, they want to annex the only place they control Edo state as the capital. Who dash Edo? whats in Edo? So now the latest plot of the APC is to use Edo to take over South south abi? Tinubu will never succeed.
Gbam! you really sucked your mother's breast. You are a true son of the soil.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

I am referring to you people of Edo. Rivers, Bayelaa, Delta, Akwaibom, Crossrivers are not minority cos they are Igbo cousins. You are neither here nor there. Bini ancient rusty kingdom that is known for churning out harlots is the minor minority and they have nothing to offer.
for your info, Delta-state is part of Benin Kingdom and most of the south-south is part of Benin Kingdom. The current governor of Edo state has half of his origins in Delta-state. It is the same families which populate Delta-state and Edo-state. Half of my family is from Delta-state.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

You are dirty and smelly dont try to rewrite your history, not even pigs are proud be tagged yorubas. Its like an insult to them. You are dirtier than pigs. You women stink and ugly with their dirty blackness. Its your inheritance deal with it .

Everybody knows that Igbos are dirty and have deep pungent smell.
Do not be ashamed of your dirty ways of life.It is your culture.
If you think people are just saying that you are dirty and smelling for nothing,pls go and read your history and culture of deep rooted dirtiness that gave you all your pungent smell.Let me whisper into your putrid ear what you already know...You are c a n n I b a l s. !!!
Do you swim in perfume or drink it to lessen your natural Igbo pungent smell,sir?

Your family greets you with their dirty totori downstairs,smello grin

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

Stupid question from stupid question from fellow.
Be shinning your teeth , pretending to be laugher while I humble you the more even with facts and reality, village thin grin

Dum.bo , whatever stupid the rating was base on his lies until he was exposed. How can a fraud like Phillip possess such high I.Q ? How, what did he invented, how was the so called IQ conducted and who conducted it? Anybody can pull off anything out of thin air and claim anything.

The olodo of high IQ even claimed to own 41petents ? Do you know what that means ?
Dey der dey romance one oyinbo junk web to fulfill you childish fantasies and village mentality. You think your limited brain and failure to read widely is what define facts and truth?

Like I said and I will say it again , you have limited thinking faculty and I don't blame you thou cos you ate just a viage boy filled with hates. cheesy

You will die today, i'm glad no one is here to sympathise with you. Look at you typing what i cannot even read all in the name of frustration grin grin grin. Inferior fool. I asked you a simple question that needs a simple answer and you are here talking jack grin grin grin. I thought someone said you were brilliant , where did he get that assertion from, was he in a hurry cos you are too empty for even a toddler to engage. All you say is im pretending to be laughing bla bla bla yet you are making no reasonable point.

Let me answer your question if frauds have high IQ. Yes frauds have higher IQ than your entire family, cos i see nothing in you that signifies intelligence and i know its hereditary hence my submission..

I asked you a question, the site that placed Philip Emeagwali as Black Man with The highest IQ infact placing him on position 10 in the whole world, is the sire fake or fraud?? If yes how is the "site"fraud.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
prolog2:
for your info, Delta-state is part of Benin Kingdom and most of the south-south is part of Benin Kingdom. The current governor of Edo state has half of his origins in Delta-state. It is the same families which populate Delta-state and Edo-state. Half of my family is from Delta-state.

That half your family comes from Delta doesnt make you or Edo SS.. Some people are from Egbema in Imo State and If they stay in their house and shouts someone in same Egbema of River state will hear it.
When you are blabbing of Beni kingdom nonsense you should know there are several Ethnic groups in Delta state, so have to note that only Itshekiri of Delta and some parts of Isele ukwu have any form of ties with you people, the rest of Delta is Igbo and you know what that means. And come to think of it Muslims in Delta is less than 5% and so is SE region too, that tells you all you need to know benin boy!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

You saying you are yet to see SS that says Edo is not SS ". Only that one has betrayed you. All over this thread it is SS people that have come out to reject your Edo state ooh. From crossriver to Rivers and down to Bayelsa, they have all said Edo is not true SS. or will you turn a blind eye to it or claim they are all Igbos. My friend go join SW you are not SS and certainly not Biafra..

so anyone who claims to be SS here is truely SS ehn, to think of it you n lyk 2 odas ve been the only ones shouting edo is not SS over n over, well since ur igbo ur opinion is unimportant, if theres any real SSner who can prove he's a SSner n say edo is not SS i'll say ok

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

You will die today[b], i'm glad no one is here to sympathise with you. Look at you typing what i cannot even read all in the name of frustration grin grin grin. Inferior fool. I asked you a simple question that needs a simple answer and you are here talking jack grin grin grin. I thought someone said you were brilliant , where did he get that assertion from, was he in a hurry cos you are too empty for even a toddler to engage. All you say is im pretending to be laughing bla bla bla yet you are making no reasonable point.

Let me answer your question if fraud have high IQ. Yes frauds have higher IQ than your entire family, cos i see nothing in you that signifies intelligence and i know its hereditary hence my submission..

I asked you a question, the site placed Philip Emeagwali as Black Man with The highest IQ infact placing him on position 10 in the whole world, is the sire fake or fraud?? If yes how is the "site"fraud.

A village boy will always be a village boy. Anyway, send this home too ;

Now, go home and tell your family @ bolded and the rest of your household

When you are ready to make sense ? I will be here. As for these typos.. Shove it after all I am quoting a village boy. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

That half your family comes from Delta doesnt make you or Edo SS.. Some people are from Egbema in Imo State and If they stay in their house and shouts someone in same Egbema of River state will hear it.
When you are blabbing of Beni kingdom nonsense you should know there are several Ethnic groups in Delta state, so have to note that only Itshekiri of Delta and some parts of Isele ukwu have any form of ties with you people, the rest of Delta is Igbo and you know what that means. And come to think of it Muslims in Delta is less than 5% and so is SE region too, that tells you all you need to know benin boy!

ehen! so ijaw is igbo, urhobo is igbo, isoko is igbo, bros well done o

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

so anyone who claims to be SS here is truely SS ehn, to think of it you n lyk 2 odas ve been the only ones shouting edo is not SS over n over, well since ur igbo ur opinion is unimportant, if theres any real SSner who can prove he's a SSner n say edo is not SS i'll say ok
So in any case anyone that says Edo is not SS is no longer SS but only you that claim your rejected state must attach by force abi? Keep living in fools paradise. Reject the truth and live a lie its your business but Edo is SW and have nothing in common with SS that they where cut into politically because of Delta affiliation.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

ehen! so ijaw is igbo, urhobo is igbo, isoko is igbo, bros well done o

Ijaw have long history with Igbo. Like i said there are many ethnic groups in Delta but only itshekiri can be seen as different, the rest is Igbo, by that i mean Biafra.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

So in any case anyone that says Edo is not SS is no longer SS but only you that claim your rejected state must attach by force abi? Keep living in fools paradise. Reject the truth and live a lie its your business but Edo is SW and have nothing in common with SS that they where cut into politically because of Delta affiliation.

u may be shocked to know that actually from opu-ama, okrika, rivers state, but i know ull say its a lie just cuz i said edo is SS, dats ur plate of odu fulo, ikwerre sef is not claiming biafra, not to talk of whole rivers state or whole SS
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

A village boy will always be a village boy. Anyway, send this home too ;

Now, go home and tell your family @ bolded and the rest of your household

When you are ready to make sense ? I will be here. As for these typos.. Shove it after all I am quoting a village boy. grin

Inferior boy where are you running to and barking like ekuke dog grin grin

Mugu why are you running from pillar to post and you have not answered any question i asked you ehn?
I have destroyed you with the truth that you cant stand..

Let me asked yet again, is the site that places Guru Philip Emeagwali as the only black among the top 10.list of highest IQ fake?? If the site is fake tell me how this particular site is fake.

I have asked you only this one which you must answer before i move to the next question, i have a lot to destroy you with dont waste my precious time on only one question ugly boy.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Inferior boy where are you running to and barking like ekuke dog grin grin

Mugu why are you running from pillar to post and you have not answered any question i asked you ehn?
I have destroyed you with the truth that you cant stand..

Let me asked yet again, is the site that places Guru Philip Emeagwali as the only black among the top 10.list of highest IQ fake?? If the site is fake tell me how this particular site is fake.

I have asked you only this one which you must answer before i move to the next question, i have a lot to destroy you with dont waste my precious time on only one question ugly boy.

Lmao!

I like how you seek solace and take refuge in your warp mind. grin
Ask me again, what's that stupid question again
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

u may be shocked to know that actually from opu-ama, okrika, rivers state, but i know ull say its a lie just cuz i said edo is SS, dats ur plate of odu fulo, ikwerre sef is not claiming biafra, not to talk of whole rivers state or whole SS

Ofcourse you know i will be shocked cos thats a big lie and you know it will be difficult to sink with me, so i should clap for you because you keep saying "odu fulo". So i should believe you are not Edo. Guy relax this thread has said it all. SS people have said clearly in their different versions that Edo is not part of them simple, any other thing you are saying is your cross to carry. Chibuike Amaechi said he is Igbo and no one should deny him his Igboness, Asari Dokubo has come out to say Ijaw is the real Biafra and they are fully in support of the struggle. Mind you not all Igbos of SE are in support of Biafra so that tells you all you need to know.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
totit:

Lmao!

I like how you seek solace and take refuge in your warp mind. grin
Ask me again, what's that stupid question again

Seek solace in what na??
Dont waste my time and answer my simple and clear question ugly Amala boy..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Seek solace in what na??
Dont waste my time and answer my simple and clear question ugly Amala boy..

Go and gather your brain first as its obvious you seem to to lack one , or perhaps you couldn't figure out my answer in my early replies.

Oh ! Are you getting tired already of your long,meaningless posts grin
I know how I deal with troll like you trust me , I feed fat on village boy like you. So, the olodo of a genius was rated among people with high IQ due to his past lies the question is was he not rated or referred to father of morden tecthnology or science ( whatever that was ) before he was disgraced,busted and shut up??

Like I said, you live in kiddies world and your limited exposure is really a problem to deal with.

Oya , ask me again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Ijaw have long history with Igbo. Like i said there are many ethnic groups in Delta but only itshekiri can be seen as different, the rest is Igbo, by that i mean Biafra.

so why did u think that means ijaws are igbo, why doesnt it mean igbos r ijaw. Mumu reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
magicjack:

so why did u think that means ijaws are igbo, why doesnt it mean igbos r ijaw. Mumu reasoning
i have already explained what that means. You can jeep fooling yourself. They are Biafrans
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

You will die today, i'm glad no one is here to sympathise with you. Look at you typing what i cannot even read all in the name of frustration grin grin grin. Inferior fool. I asked you a simple question that needs a simple answer and you are here talking jack grin grin grin. I thought someone said you were brilliant , where did he get that assertion from, was he in a hurry cos you are too empty for even a toddler to engage. All you say is im pretending to be laughing bla bla bla yet you are making no reasonable point.

Let me answer your question if frauds have high IQ. Yes frauds have higher IQ than your entire family, cos i see nothing in you that signifies intelligence and i know its hereditary hence my submission..

I asked you a question, the site that placed Philip Emeagwali as Black Man with The highest IQ infact placing him on position 10 in the whole world, is the sire fake or fraud?? If yes how is the "site"fraud.

Blah,blah,blah for a fraud.IQ does not mean that he is innately intelligent and Is not inherited.
If I is intelligence then it would be 1 million Yorubas with high IQ to 1 Barbarian Igbo with high IQ.

Read up on IQ and do not compare people that started wearing clothes in 1921 to The Great Yoruba Nation.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2009/07/the-truth-about-iq/22260/

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by magicjack: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
IloveToMess:

Ofcourse you know i will be shocked cos thats a big lie and you know it will be difficult to sink with me, so i should clap for you because you keep saying "odu fulo". So i should believe you are not Edo. Guy relax this thread has said it all. SS people have said clearly in their different versions that Edo is not part of them simple, any other thing you are saying is your cross to carry. Chibuike Amaechi said he is Igbo and no one should deny him his Igboness, Asari Dokubo has come out to say Ijaw is the real Biafra and they are fully in support of the struggle. Mind you not all Igbos of SE are in support of Biafra so that tells you all you need to know.

n jonathan is igbo cuz he called imsef azikiwe, mumu logic

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (50) (Reply)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Boko Haram Negotiates Cease-fire, Chibok Girls Release In S’arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.