Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74686 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

Yes I am Yoruba. I don't have to deny my tribe and claim Edo ,Ijaw or Jew to throw jabs at hateful MFs. That's what I expect from you as well. Don't try to play smart because you are far from it.

Maybe you have eye problem and can't see how hateful your cursed iPod miscreants brothers are on social media and not just NL. I know y'all iPod MFs know how to play the victim but I don't give a phuck. You are only getting back what you dish out to others. GO to your iPod FB page and learn the exact meaning of hate. GTFO my mention.
truth be told...u are a disturbed child. Ipob hates buhari and are only talking about buhari. D only thing they ever said about yorubas was that igbos should stop worshipping in yoruba churches because of thite issues. NK himself said he prefered yaradua to gej. The ipob fans like me here only insult buhari...not yorubas...u are the ones insulting ppl here. Read ur childish post again

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
kazzi11:
Who are you to determine who is South South ? Recogniser general of the federation.
A true SSoutherner unlike You Edo .

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

Biafra is gone forever, never to rise again. U re now landlocked south east. Lol
Even if we are landlocked, if we could build a mobile refinery, armoured personnel carrier, Ogbunigwe during the war, we can still build a ship that will sail on land. But FYI, when time comes, no single Biafran land will be ceded, even our brothers in Edo will be reintegrated. Biafra is landlocked. Deal with that. Anyway, remove Ijaw land from Edo, Edo will be landlocked

10 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by gidgiddy: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
why do Nigerians speak Britain English? Bear British names? Marry like British? And school like British?

But we all speak English alongside our local languages. We have our names alongside our local names

So is it that you say Ikwerre is from Edo but Ikwerre people do not speak Edo languages alongside Ikwerre language? Why is it that Ikwerre people have no Edo names alongside their local names?

Ikwerre got nothing to do with Edo

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

Hahahahaha, u re funny. I hope that day comes, U will know the reason why Edo was ones an empire, stretching as far as igboland. Yimu

Edo was a Kingdom not empire

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bede2u:
truth be told...u are a disturbed child. Ipob hates buhari and are only talking about buhari. D only thing they ever said about yorubas was that igbos should stop worshipping in yoruba churches because of thite issues. NK himself said he prefered yaradua to gej. The ipob fans like me here only insult buhari...not yorubas...u are the ones insulting ppl here. Read ur childish post again
Dont give that fool your time, cant you see how everyone is ignoring him, he came with energy and i wonder what is paining him, hahaha he will die premature just watch. His Edo cousins are the ones massaging him to ride on so they can have leverage to join SS who have rejected tjem..

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
grin why so harsh
Lol
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by blindjustice13(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:

What does you useless Edo contribute apart from vagabonds, armed robbers and ashawoes?
and your state contributes? even though I personally think PH should be picked ahead of Benin city, can you tell me what your own city contributes? so I can applaud it?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Even if we are landlocked, if we could build a mobile refinery, armoured personnel carrier, Ogbunigwe during the war, we can still build a ship that will sail on land. But FYI, when time comes, no single Biafran land will be ceded, even our brothers in Edo will be reintegrated. Biafra is landlocked. Deal with that. Anyway, remove Ijaw land from Edo, Edo will be landlocked
U should be prepared to fight to get any part of south south. If u think south east will get an inch of south south without a fight, then u must be joking. Biafraland is the five south east states. Deal with that. Landlocked mofos lol

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

But we all speak English alongside our local languages. We have our names alongside our local names

So is it that you say Ikwerre is from Edo but Ikwerre people do not speak Edo languages alongside Ikwerre language? Why is it that Ikwerre people have no Edo names alongside their local names?

Ikwerre got nothing to do with Edo
how long did ikwerre left Bini kingdom? Over 800 years ago.

How long have British colonised us? 50,60 years?

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
grin at least prostitution is legal..
We are not south south. We are Edo nation.

Ikwerre, anioma, esan, Benin, urhobo, itshekiri and co are part of the edo nation.

grin igbo are just landlocked, Edo, delta and river all have access to sea and oil.

You'll never see us begging for recognition. No referendum no erection
Hehehehe no wonder someone asked you what you have been smoking. Edo that is less than animals now claim people to be Edo nation. Chai you are on cocaine i swear. You people really need to be chased out of your land and pushed far into Yorubaland because i think its because of your boundary with Delta that is giving you morale to talk rubbish here. SS have nothing yo do with EDO. Get it into your ashawo brain!!

5 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by pazienza(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Well, OP have a point.
Many groups in Rivers and Delta claim Bini origin. There are also Ijaw people in Edo state.
Only Akwaibom and Cross River have no link with Edo, except that a certain Edo king was exiled to Calabar by the British.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

U can't build a mobile refinery, the south east has little or no oil, lmao

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

U should be prepared to fight to get any part of south south. If u think south east will get an inch of south south without a fight, then u must be joking. Biafraland is the five south east states. Deal with that. Landlocked mofos lol
Fight with who? With our own SS? You must be mad. Akwa ibom, Cross rivers, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa are all part of Biafra expect Edo. You are the only people we are ready to fight so get that clear now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Fight with who? With our own SS? You must be mad. Akwa ibom, Cross rivers, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa are all part of Biafra expect Edo. You are the only people we are ready to fight so get that clear now.
Those parts are part of Biafra only in your dream. By the time reality hits u, u Ipob biafrans will know how far
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

U can't build a mobile refinery, the south east has little or no oil, lmao
What of gas. IMO is the richest in natural gas, but be that as it may we do not want SS because of oil cos Cross River have no oil but its because we are one, once Old Easter Region so go kill yourself fuckerr.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by herich(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
why do Nigerians speak Britain English? Bear British names? Marry like British? And school like British?
I don't know why dunce, uses this your logic for justification.
Togo speaks French, Nigeria speaks English, some African countries... Spanish, we also bear their names as a result of colonialism.
That means Igbos colonized all the Igbo speaking communities in rivers state and delta, if we're to be in line with shallow brain.

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

What of gas. IMO is the richest in natural gas, but be that as it may we do not want SS because of oil cos Cross River have no oil but its because we are one, once Old Easter Region so go kill yourself fuckerr.
The same south south region that joined Nigeria to decimate Ojukwu Biafra? Lol

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

Those parts are part of Biafra only in your dream. By the time reality hits u, u Ipob biafrans will know how far
That is reality boy . You can join your cousins in SW. Even the same SS have rejected you.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

That is reality boy . You can join your cousins in SW. Even the same SS have rejected you.
U igbos have no say on what happens in the south south. Focus on ur landlocked barren south east. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by blindjustice13(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

A true SSoutherner unlike You Edo .
so what makes you a true southerner and an Edo person an untrue southerner ? with facts please, and if you have no tangible reason, then you are a bigoted id1ot

edited; so you are even ibo? na wah for Una o,smh.An ibo claiming to be a true southerner nothing greed will not make you people do.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Denton027: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

U igbos have no say on what happens in the south south. Focus on ur landlocked barren south east. Lol
Edo son of an Italian resident bleaching prostitute lol, whether you like it or not the entire South South including your filth infested Edo state will be annexed as outliers of Biafra when the time comes, do your worst!

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

The same south south region that joined Nigeria to decimate Ojukwu Biafra? Lol
Are you really on codiene or cocaine, it was only PH that betrayed us but the rest supported us from CrossRiver to Akwa Ibom to Delta, names like Nzeogwu, Achuzie, Effiong etc are all Biafra veterans. Now an ijaw figure head from Rivers State Asari has realigned with his Biafra root. It will kill you to know that Edo will never realise their dream of being in the SS . Everyone knows you belong to the yoruba tribe, even one time the yorubas declared Oduduwa nation they included you guys fully in their map.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Denton027:

Edo son of an Italian resident bleaching prostitute lol, whether you like it or not the entire South South including your filth infested Edo state will be annexed as outliers of Biafra when the time comes, do your worst!
You are wicked grin
But Edo is not Biafra but SS is.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Hehehehe no wonder someone asked you what you have been smoking. Edo that is less than animals now claim people to be Edo nation. Chai you are on cocaine i swear. You people really need to be chased out of your land and pushed far into Yorubaland because i think its because of your boundary with Delta that is giving you morale to talk rubbish here. SS have nothing yo do with EDO. Get it into your ashawo brain!!
oga you are igbo and can never be south south.

Your small region, Ibadan is bigger than it. You are landlocked.

Sorry not my fault

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Denton027:

That will only happen When y'all have created a strong army of conquest. Till then, u can only wish. Lol
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
IloveToMess:

Are you really on codiene or cocaine, it was only PH that betrayed us but the rest supported us from CrossRiver to Akwa Ibom to Delta, names like Nzeogwu, Achuzie, Effiong etc are all Biafra veterans. Now an ijaw figure head from Rivers State Asari has realigned with his Biafra root. It will kill you to know that Edo will never realise their dream of being in the SS . Everyone knows you belong to the yoruba tribe, even one time the yorubas declared Oduduwa nation they included you guys fully in their map.. grin
grin delta that pointed Biafra to Nigeria army?

Edo is already in south south so? We are in Niger delta so?.

Focus on your small Biafra that Edo is bigger than excluding river and delta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (50) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.