Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74678 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by noruwasman(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
have you licked kanu ass today? grin

Don't mind the dude who has no meaningful point than display his ignorance in public

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2018
If you're ikwerre then I suggest you go read your history and read it very well because it is a fact that ikwerres migrated from Edo.
INVINCIBLECSP:
Ikwerre Can Never Come 4rm Edo. If U Say Ibo, I Wil Accept But Nt Edo

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
And you igbos are needed? Hahahahah
am not form igbo undecided but am I lying? Edo women are bltches and whores tongue the only thing they know how to do is to carry girls from Nigeria to Italy to be proustite there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by noruwasman(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
slim75d:
as a riversman i recognise edo as part of south south
but edo can never nd will never be the capital of S/S
where is NDDC headquarters? = PH
where is niger delta basin authority = PH
has any edoman been chairman of NDDC? = NO

Has Edo man be NNPC Executive Director? YES
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by loko50(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
clefstone:
Edo can geographically be called a SS state but it's certainly not in the Niger Delta. What most people do not know is that South South and Niger Delta are not synonymous, while the entire ND region is in d SS, not all of the SS is in the ND. Guess your confusion arises from this misunderstanding

I think it is the other way round:

Western Niger Delta
Western Niger Delta consists of the western section of the coastal South-South Nigeria which includes Delta, and the southernmost parts of Edo, and Ondo States. The western (or Northern) Niger Delta is an heterogeneous society with several ethnic groups including the Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri, Ijaw (or Izon) and Ukwuani groups in Delta State; the Bini, Esan,Auchi,Esako,oral,igara and Afenmai in Edo State; and the Yoruba (Ilaje) in Ondo State. Their livelihoods are primarily based on fishing and farming. History has it that the Western Niger was controlled by chiefs of the four primary ethnic groups the Itsekiri, Isoko, Ijaw and Urhobo with whom the British government had to sign separate "Treaties of Protection" in their formation of "Protectorates" that later became southern Nigeria.

Central Niger Delta
Central Niger Delta consists of the central section of the coastal South-South Nigeria which includes Bayelsa, Rivers, Abia and Imo States. The Central Niger Delta region has the Ijaw (including the Nembe-Brass, Ogbia, Kalabari people, Ibani of Opobo & Bonny, Abua, Okrika, Engenni and Andoni clans), the Ogoni People (Khana, Gokana and Eleme) and the Igbo (Etche, Ogba, Ikwerre, Ndoni, Ekpeye and Ndoki) in Rivers State.

Eastern Niger Delta
Eastern Niger Delta consists of Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta#Western_Niger_Delta

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
And a quicker one, are you ikwerre?
I'm from IMO

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Denton027: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

Every part of Edo, including the area where igbos are, is part of Edo. There is nothing u can do about it
Just one local government in the East will wipe out the whole of Edo state in less than 24 hours and return home just in time for dinner. When the hour of reckoning will come, I hope you will be alive to eat your own words or walk the talk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by herich(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Moorish:
I think Edo people and Deltans are kith and kin

You cannot really separate Delta from Edo

The South South is an interesting region, politically

The South South and South East also seem to be allies in Nigerian
politics

Not Edo all as a state, in terms of tribes/ethnicities like auchi, and other Muslim tribes in Edo state, has nothing to do with delta.

7 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by herich(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Mayor21:
I'm Cross Riverian
and here we don't see Edo as SS

This your fact go pain some people die.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

The capital of Edo State is Italy
this is the most epic comment of this thread oga blowblack wicked die grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
Oju4190:
Edo state is not part of south south. But they are struggling to b part of us because of our oil money.Edo people are very wicked and most of them practice witchcraft especially the Esan
Are you sure? shey if you see witch you go know am? dont just type nonsense from you small phone again . if you try that again, that phone will go beyond repair.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Mayor21(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
herich:

This your fact go pain some people die.
But I think there also consider themselves as SW

As a SSner
Calabar or Port Harcourt will be better as a capital

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
I could care less wether you're quiet or not. That guy is igbo and that has long been established.
in case i missed it...tell me how its 'established' the guy is igbo.

I will apologise to u if u can show me this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2018
So my first topic made front page, I've gotten over 28 mentions over 200 likes. grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2018
Denton027:

Just one local government in the East will wipe out the whole of Edo state in less than 24 hours and return home just in time for dinner. When the hour of reckoning will come, I hope you will be alive to eat your own words or walk the talk.
Hahahahaha, u re funny. I hope that day comes, U will know the reason why Edo was ones an empire, stretching as far as igboland. Yimu
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
These people are igbos, not SSners. Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed them that Edo isn't part of SS.
actually kanu likes edo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:30am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
I was going to say that. Whenever you hear anyone saying Edo isn't part of SS just know that person is igbo and has been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't know why they focus on their biafra.
I swear they think it's by likes and shares they get on social media, when reality hit them they'll know

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Pls how exactly did op include ignorant in his post? Was it not igbo people who started insulting him and his tribe first?
If you didn't know, then know it now that those people on the front page insulting the op are all igbos.
am still waiting for u to prove this so that i can apologise to u

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2018
victorvezx:

Hahahahaha, u re funny. I hope that day comes, U will know the reason why Edo was ones an empire, stretching as far as igboland. Yimu
grin they like confusing Edo with Benin or esan
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by nokatakata: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Colourich:
You guys want to separate them from us so badly but it won't work.

They separated themselves already. The question is why you can't stand alone without them. They have said severally that they different from you. Everyone is rejecting you. Bunch of confused MFs . You want to be Jews, biafrau.ds and want to be Niger delta too..

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2018
Albert0011:
What's the fuss all about nah...am from Delta state(ukwuani LGA) precisely,if am to give the south south region a political capital then i will give it to PH,my community shares boundary with Edo state (urhonigbe) and they share same political ideologies with South west and more politically inclined to the SW,Benin city or Edo state as a whole is not even supposed to be in SS region not talk of giving them SS political capital.
trapq is this one igbo too? Edo people be living in denial grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2018
SS states have nothing common to them. Edo, delta, bayelsa, rivers, cross river ,Akwa ibom share nothing common . There is no element that can form intersection between them. Only God know how they join them together. Ok....climate/vegetation may be but yet not the same. Infact Nigerians must learn to live together, nobody can divide this country, it is indivisible. It will be disastrous to think of it. Even Edo state is not a single tribe.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by abc115: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2018
We are all Global Citizen
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Igbo man. Wether you like it or not , Edo state is part of the SS.
Edo is not. They can join their junior brothers in the west

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Bede2u(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Dude, the only people saying Edo isn't SS are the igbos. They're really just unfortunate people. The rest of the SS knows and acknowledges the fact that Edo is part of SS and sees them as our kith and kin.
where are those ss people on this thread? grin are they all dead? So all the posters here are igbos. grin lol...i like ur denial

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2018
gidgiddy:

Really? You will then have to explain why they speak a dialect of Igbo as their language and have Igbo surnames
why do Nigerians speak Britain English? Bear British names? Marry like British? And school like British?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IamAtikulate: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

I hope the SS and SE chanting cursed iPod Bastar.ds can see this. No attache by force. SS is totally different from the sadbeast.
Yes, we are. But Edo is never part of SS. SE has more things in common with SS than Edo does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by SoNature(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
And a quicker one, are you ikwerre?

Look atew!

One day, you go just die on top Igbo mata

When serious people are losing sleep to touch lives and bring the change they seek, you are spewing hate on a faceless forum.

I swear it; the Black man is so senseless and useless

What a wasted generation of homo sapiens!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by HardcoreEdoman: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
The OP don run grin grin grin grin
you saw I've 1% battery, I'm back surprised seeing my first topic on front page. angry

You igbos need sense

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Moorish: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Funny how you people are dragging south south just because they have crude oil resources

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.