Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (74692 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2018
nokatakata:

WTF is sub group. Why you feel the need to claim other people as part of you when they don't want you. It is not by force. Stay on your own.
You guys want to separate them from us so badly but it won't work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2018
Girl if you don't know history I suggest you hush it so you don't go sounding like a d--nce. The ikwerres migrated from Edo state and that is it.
Colourich:
Who are these assholes that keep saying ikwerres are from Edo, are you guys thinking from your anus?

You are the reason why ikwerre people uptill now are suffering from identity crisis. Ikwerre, anioma, ukwani, ibusa, ogwashi ukwu etc are all a subgroup of Igbo and they are called western Igbo, the ones in delta don't have any issue with their Igbo identity.

Let's be informed please, the civil war has really dealt with Igbos, which is the reason for this identity crisis our ikwerre brothers and sisters are suffering from.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Denton027: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Ijaw boy what is your own? Read what I typed and ask yourself if it's not true. Are igbos not the most criminal tribe in Nigeria? Whenever you hear "Nigeria drug pushers arrested in Malaysia", what comes to your mind? Thousands of them are on death row across Asia and south America.
Yet your entire worthless tribe (I dare you to mention it), can NEVER measure up to just a quotient of
achievements and global recognitions of Igbos both home and in the dispaora. You bloody inconsequential minority, when the big Boys are talking and having a banter (Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa), little sh.its like your likes shouldn't fuccking come a radius too close. And for the fuccking records, criminals abound in every region. At least you made mention of drug pushers, what your dumb a.s.s should also know is that your entire miserable/poverty stricken family members put together along with your shitty broke self would gladly slave for those drug pushers because to survive.

11 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by AmazingELixir: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

Igbos have suffered in Nigeria all because they lost a war of independence.

Imagine this nonetity of a being deginerating Ibos when his own people are by far the most lazy delinquents south of the Niger.

Never ever in your life think that by degenerating Ibos you will some how find unity among Niger Deltans.

I am a Niger Deltan and I can state categorically that you Binis are a big disgrace to the region.

Hell, even you don't even share same political views with us as can be seen with your prefered broom party.

Edo state is filled with Zombies
Poverty, crime and all vices are your trade marks.

You suffer the ignoble roles as being both the Yorubas (treacherous bastards) and fulani (criminals) of the SS people.

grin grin

Brother take it easy what kinda savagery is dawan....ah! Ah!! na wetin sef....

This thread is why I love Nairaland the battles are epic.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
These people are igbos, not SSners. Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed them that Edo isn't part of SS.
misano:

Small topic will just come up & SS will just be insulting each other, making other regions mock us. If U are truly from SS you will stop this bitter argument

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lascopes(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2018
mercenary:
Like I said Mr, Edo is not a part of the S. south in reality... You can beg the west to let you join them

If you have brain, you would know that your comment is null and void

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Girl if you don't know history I suggest you hush it so you don't go sounding like a d--nce. The ikwerres migrated from Edo state and that is it.
You all say they migrate from Edo for political reasons, but deep down within you, you know they are a sub group of Igbo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
So how did yoruba enter the matter too?
Didn't you see where the that other guy insulted Yoruba but it didn't matter to you right?

Besides that guy is igbo. That is how you people are on this forum.
Bede2u:
so how igbo take enter this matter now. Why are u guys like this. Am igbo. The guy u quoted is not igbo. U know this...but u want to use style to bring igbos into nonsense. U see why edo can never get any love from the east? Even a small thread like this u had to insult igbos unnessesarily

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Denton027: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
martineverest:
truth is day about 80% of monarchs in South South pay homage to oba of Benin...from Delta Ibo to ijaws,they see oba as a supreme monarch....that's the only link between many tribes and ethnic groups in South South

God punish you and your useless Oba for mentioning Igbos in your trash, pay which homage? guy respect your fuccking self.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Denton027: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
So how did yoruba enter the matter too?
Didn't you see where the that other guy insulted Yoruba but it didn't matter to you right?

Besides that guy is igbo. That is how you people are on this forum.
Check his archives you dyslexic mo.ron, he isn't Igbo but Ijaw.

9 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by lascopes(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
mercenary:
How is Edo richer than Rivers state?... I cannot allow the south south to be linked with such poverty and hardship and bad roads called "Ancient city"

Remember, your majority(ikwerre) are erstwhile kids of the Edos
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
Edos are very much needed in the SS.
However it is you lots who should go join your fellow drug pushers in the east.

What the op said is 100% accurate. Those tribes he mentioned all migrated from Edo state. You can comfort yourself with a lie though. [quote author=Igbunu4 post=73311829][/quote]
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Guyman02: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

The capital of Edo State is Italy

grin grin grin grin
They have exported their cultism there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Moorish: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2018
I think Edo people and Deltans are kith and kin

You cannot really separate Delta from Edo

The South South is an interesting region, politically

The South South and South East also seem to be allies in Nigerian politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2018
Pls how exactly did op include igbo in his post? Was it not igbo people who started insulting him and his tribe first?
If you didn't know, then know it now that those people on the front page insulting the op are all igbos.
Ikem11:
Una go die for Igbo man matter one day

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Southwest has Lagos state
South east has Enugu
North has Sokoto.

Likely candidates for capital of south south.

Benin city in Edo state

Port Harcourt in river state

Warri in delta state.

The answer in Benin city, here's why.

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo)

Urhobo from Edo

Ishekri from Edo

Isoko from Edo, all in delta.

The present day Benin is strategically position in between north,east, south and west as a road to all regions.

Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria.

What do you think?

By the way ilage is part of the Edo nation, obj created us but that will be corrected
Ikwerre Can Never Come 4rm Edo. If U Say Ibo, I Wil Accept But Nt Edo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Dude, the only people saying Edo isn't SS are the igbos. They're really just unfortunate people. The rest of the SS knows and acknowledges the fact that Edo is part of SS and sees them as our kith and kin.
mynairaland2018:
All this disowning because Edo state does not have oil. I laugh in itsekiri! grin

All these people claiming delta as SS & excluding Edo know for a fact that delta state and Edo state are kinsmen & should be together.

If Nigeria should split the most interesting region to watch would be Biafra, with ijaws and igbos in it. We shall see the outcome of this fake friendship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mfm04622: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Southwest has Lagos state
South east has Enugu
North has Sokoto.

Likely candidates for capital of south south.

Benin city in Edo state

Port Harcourt in river state

Warri in delta state.

The answer in Benin city, here's why.

Ikwerre(majority in river state is from present Edo)

Urhobo from Edo

Ishekri from Edo

Isoko from Edo, all in delta.

The present day Benin is strategically position in between north,east, south and west as a road to all regions.

Edo nation is currently ruling 3 states in Nigeria.

What do you think?

By the way ilage is part of the Edo nation, obj created us but that will be corrected

North has Kaduna, not Sokoto
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by victorvezx(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2018
Denton027:
My problem isn't about the OP designating Edo state as the capital of the so called South South (could honestly care less about all of that, I just hope he's not making the mistake of including Igbos from there in his fantasy Edo dynasty). My actual problem however, is why the FUCCK Igbos got dragged into a crossfire that had nothing to do with them?? You Igbo obsessed degenerates had better keep Igbos off these bullish.it, except you loafers want this thread to be spammed and closed for good.
Every part of Edo, including the area where igbos are, is part of Edo. There is nothing u can do about it

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by shizzle11(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2018
BlowBack:
[s][/s]

The capital of Edo State is Italy
LWKMD grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mfm04622: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2018
HardcoreEdoman:
Sokoto is the home of the caliphate.

What about Abuja?

Sokoto is the SPIRITUAL Capital, Kaduna is the political capital. Abuja is nothing except where people work and make money. Why do you think people fear Kaduna Mafia? Because things decided in Kaduna is what is carried out in Abuja.

Anybody who is who in Northern Nigeria has a home in Kaduna! All!
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Girl wether or not ikwerres speak a dialect of igbo is irrelevant to the fact that they actually migrated from present day Edo state. You can only deny history, you can never rewrite it.
Colourich:
Are you trying to say that ikwerres are not a sub group of Igbo? or are you saying only delta-igbos are a sub group of Igbos?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2018
youngest85:
Your

and Ikwere people tells you they come from Edo and change to speak Igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Girl wether or not ikwerres speak a dialect of igbo is irrelevant to the fact that they actually migrated from present day Edo state. You can only deny history, you can never rewrite it.
A quick one, are you from Ikwerre?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by MENELIIK: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
emmie14:

Stop leaving in fools paradise. If will ever be south-south calabar being once the capital of Nigeria should be considered otherwise Rivers is sound to wear the crowd . Edo is the father of Yorubas and should be the capital of oduduwa.

I think you are the one living in fool's paradise, Edo the father of Yorubas? The weed you smoke is original but then the minorities are the ones discussing, e never reach the main players like the great Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
trapQ:
Edos are very much needed in the SS.
However it is you lots who should go join your fellow drug pushers in the east.

What the op said is 100% accurate. Those tribes he mentioned all migrated from Edo state. You can comfort yourself with a lie though.
no no no and no Edo people are not needed in the south south.habeg we south south people don't need Human traffickers in our region cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2018
I could care less wether you're quiet or not. That guy is igbo and that has long been established.
Bede2u:
the guy is not igbo...dont turn every poster u dont like to igbo cos we are not really quiet ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2018
And you igbos are needed? Hahahahah
SilentListener:
no no no and no Edo people are not needed in the south south.habeg we south south people Human traffickers in our region cool

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by trapQ: 11:02am On Nov 26, 2018
And a quicker one, are you ikwerre?
Colourich:
A quick one, are you from Ikwerre?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Mayor21(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2018
I'm Cross Riverian and here we don't see Edo as SS

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki / Caption This Moment Of President Buhari & Tinubu In Lagos Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.