Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures (24934 Views)

Toke Makinwa Goes Braless In New Beautiful Photos / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by bizhop01: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
What an achievement
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Angelafixed:
View profile below
Why not borrow one million to play your bet if you are 100% sure and return the one million so that you will continue with your profit. Bro try this method even Dangote no go even see your back in ten years time grin grin
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Justseyii: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by okwabayi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
After every-every Yusuf don lose.
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Am I the only person who don't follow these local celebrities on Instagram and who don't give a fucck about them.
no u r not...I don't either

2 Likes

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by ccudoye(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you care to look cute this festive period and beyond WhatsApp+234(0)8067240855 to view collection of our uniquely designed footwear.

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
she on follow go Dubai?
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by valx2: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
why did emery substitute iwobi in in yesterday's match with bournemouth
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by seunmohmoh(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Orisirisi

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by wiseone28: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
Am I the only person who don't follow these local celebrities on Instagram and who don't give a fucck about them.
We are together

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by eph12(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
Udonminit!

Celebrating Instagram followers?

These girls are becoming something else in this Buhari regime.

I hope she baked a cake for the celebration?
That's money for her.
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by martinsaba: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Dear *******

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview at Workforce Group as follows;

Position: Data Gathering (Contract)
Candidate: ******
Date: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Please go along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Valid I.D (Voters Card etc)

Is this legit? I need help please!

VERY LEGIT
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by rawe45: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amen
Pascopele:
Friend who has been in the street for a while just got a job. Abuja

Relocation package + Housing & Sundry was N12M.

Paid into his account upfront.

Big office with secretary, Official car & Driver.

He is laughing. Not triumphant laugh.

Surreal, na-me-be-this kind of laughter.

I've seen a couple of tweets saying "We didn't find this & that in 2018. We'll try again in 2019".

May be bants. May seem harmless.

The Almighty created everything you see in 6 days.

How many days are left in 2018?

May your 2018 package not be deferred to 2019..

1 Like

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by abibun: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
What value will following Nina add to someone's life? Forget evnyness, throughout her stay in the house what good came out of her mouth?

1 Like

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by jaxxy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
The only thing I like about Nina is her simplicity and positive energy.
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by wisdomkid: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Poverty & debts drove this bleached feminist olosho to sell off her IG account.
Just take a look at her.

Soon, she'll be whiter than that car.

*spits angry

If you're right, more blessings.

BUT if you're accusing someone without any iota of truth in it, may you be publicly shamed same way.
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by horzzyart(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
abeg she they share money join?
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by Ericnrm(m): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
celebgistz:
Her IG Account has been deleted cry

Seems like she bought the followers and instagram detected it as a fake account. grin

Her business sha
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by sawdi: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
savemichael:
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet Wifi available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

But you've already started the training. What about people that will be ready end of this month?
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by muystoy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Beautiful and sexy baby, you are the bomb
Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by OsuMustGo: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
behotebaby:
I just love her skin
Is your brain functional at all?
Is the same skin we saw live on bbn?
The overbleached black spots skin?

Re: Nina Celebrates 30k New Instagram Followers With New Beautiful Pictures by airsaylongcon: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
behotebaby:
I just love her skin

Which skin? That cheaply bleached skin that is about to have cancer? U love her skin because she has filtered whatever was left that couldn't be bleached?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Maheeda Without Makeup / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / ''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.