Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Betrayed By A Blood Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betrayed By A Blood Brother (638 Views)

My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant / Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayed By A Blood Brother by EMPEROR48: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Betrayed by a blood brother, should I still call him a brother or take his words as serious as I used to? 6years ago I fought hard to reclaim a job as a security guard running part time at the place, it’s more or like a ghost worker they just pay into my account monthly. Then when 2015 came and the company said they wanted to retrench some of their workers, and says my name was boldly written, I protested because that was my only source of income then, and I am also a family man, I did all I could even wrote letter to the head office in Lagos but all to no avail. Then I thought of a better idea which was the worst I ever did, my brother who claim to be my best friend and savior in disguise stepped in, then I ran to him and told him everything that’s going on, at first he doesn’t know anything about the job but he has been having grudges on me concerning it so I thought we have passed that stage and we are now united in one blood, after all will he be so concerned about a job less than 10k per month? So my instinct tells me, then when he ask some few questions about the company I told him all he needs to know and we went there together, but the supervisor was not around so we left, only for me to go back the following week to receive the shock of my life, my supervisor said even your own blood has worked against you because he ask me to finally sack you and replace you with another person � I was so mad, then he called and said I have done what I seem right wow I said is that the best you can do? And he said yes, then I tried fighting back to reclaim what was lost but all to no avail. God is not a man that he should lie , neither is he a man that should repent, has he said a thing and he will not bring it to pass? He did that to shoot me from the reins of poverty, how can I hold a job of less than 10k so dearly? Now that same person that call himself a blood is under my feet. What goes around comes around I own no grudges against him or anybody, but it’s even better to trust an harlot who tells you she is hiv negative than to trust a blood brother who end up stabbing you so bad not at your back, but at your front... my sweet lesson is never trust anyone not even a blood brother or sister they hate you more than you could ever imagine. Do you believe my entire house hold supported the move he took? Now they all look at me from the ground were I left them to die with the inconsistent salary. God help us all. Never ever trust anyone. Believe only in the Lord your God .
Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
Carrying family problem to come on here.
Are we your kinsmen?
Is your brother we? Is we shem? Is him us?
sad
Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by shakmati(m): 12:03am On Nov 26, 2018
NoGender:
Carrying family problem to come on here.

Are we your kinsmen?

Is your brother we? Is we shem? Is him us?

sad

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by shakmati(m): 12:06am On Nov 26, 2018
Op, please speak for yourself. Some of us will trust our blood like there's no tomorrow. Say your own no work no mean say everyman own go fail. This one that they all support your brother's move, e be lie say you have to go and re-examine your character....it might just be that you have a bad attitude ....or the work is belittling for your status.....or there is something illegal about the job....choose one. you know better than I do.
Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by nifemi25(m): 12:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Now that you have brought your family matter to the kinsmen. You have to wait for 15 market days for the kinsmen to decide on what to do...we will get back to you as soon as possible .........

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by Eketem: 1:10am On Nov 26, 2018
You want to be collecting ghost worker salary cheating employer and you want family support for lying

1 Like

Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by Oyindidi(f): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2018
10k and you be ghost worker, meaning you no dey go work but you dey receive salary. Why you no look for another job?
Re: Betrayed By A Blood Brother by sisisioge: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2018
Hmmm...biko put yourself in the employer's shoes. In this hard times you are paying a ghost worker 10k per month! What for? This has been going on for 6yrs! Hian! Fear God!

Biko look on the bright side, you needed to part with that unclean money so you can break through...stealing is frowned upon by God! Your brother did the right thing! Hian! May God help us be just and fair! He who comes to equity should do so with clean hand!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Chat With Me / Man Shocks As He Met A Stranger Who Share Same Father With Him / Beware Of The Meat You Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.