Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant (21188 Views)

Blood Covenant: Late Bimbo's Brother Speaks On Her Refusal To Leave Her Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by BItt: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.
How do girls get to know and believe all these stuff?

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by taylor89(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Zadicuszuranda: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
U better dont try it

260 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Candidlady: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Why are you scared

Just take the oaty already... You men can't be trusted ..

Same way Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 nearly ruined my life.. all in the name of trust

Yaro take the oath

madridguy:
As the guy don get job, she no want him to dump her for another woman. Ladies are very selfish.

And did you see anywhere In the write up where the op called the lady jobless ?

Make una dey use una brain 🧠 Small small

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Don't do that rubbish with her, it's sex that has affected her brain. And you what are you doing cohabiting with somebody's daughter you ain't married to?

182 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by wittywriter: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
BItt:
I had this girl I met in year 2020 during the covid period. It was hard to get her. She was much younger and had more attention.

During that period I was out of jobs and was struggling. I hardly had enough to take care of myself but she did not trouble me much. She was in the habit of buying things for me no matter how little it was. I was also reasonable enough to buy her more.

At a point in 2021 I got a job in another state. It took a while before I could save up and asked her to come.

She's asking us to get married but I am trying to explain to her what I am earning is not enough to start a home yet. Apart from that what she has is an olevel and some business she does online. She is still dependent on me for alot.

Yesterday, I took her out to an eatry and when we got back home, she suggested we took a Blood oath. Blood oath that neither of us will leave each other.

She said we will pierce each other's left thumb, press it against each others thumb and say the oath. I don't know if it works but I feel strange about doing it.

In this times and era peeps still talking about such nonsense.....Rubbish reasoning...
Focus on building towards marraige....relationship is just a tip of the iceberge compared to marraige itself.

Wittyness

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by madridguy(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2023
You are not smart enough. If you really want to marry her, make the oath with her and use it to check-mate her while you're enjoying yourself around as a guy.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by viyon02: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2023
That is serious, there is reason for her action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by GorillaApp(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
This one wan invite demons in now.....

Happy feasting o

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by madridguy(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
As the guy don get job, she no want him to dump her for another woman. Ladies are very selfish.

viyon02:
That is serious, there is reason for her action.

20 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Olarewaju89: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Why are you scared

Same way Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 nearly ruined my life.. all in the name of trust

Yaro take the oath

undecided

You don't even have life in the first place stop lying.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Candidlady: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:

You don't even have life in the first place so stop lying.

Go through Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 they'd testify...

Icant date you of you can't take an oath... Blood fvckin oath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Olarewaju89: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Go through Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 they'd testify...

Icant date you of you can't take an oath... Blood fvckin oath

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 are innocent stop painting them black.

I can't even date you cos am married.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by talented321: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2023
For 2023, for social media age, i don't know who dey motivate una for this country. Imagine blood oath

10 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Olarewaju89: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Don't do that rubbish with her, it's sex that has affected her brain. And you what are you doing cohabiting with somebody's daughter you ain't married to?

I will just look at you with one kind eyes each time you comment on a topic like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Candidlady: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 are innocent stop painting them black.

I can't even date you cos am married.

Bigs lies why not go through their post.. Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 are bunch of gamblers and beggars

Icant marry you either idont do your gender

Do have a lovely Wednesday waju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:

I will just look at you with one kind eyes each time you comment on a topic like this.
me sef is looking at you like this

8 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by obembet(f): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
BItt:

If you love him, go for love
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Olarewaju89: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
me sef is looking at you like this

Stop looking at me like that...
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Candidlady: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:

OK.

Just remove your hatred from men and move on in peace. Not all men back.
I know you will father, brothers or even uncle i believe you don't hate them.

Thanks for your piece of advice kindly help me with whatever you have
Opay

Or

313 052 1245
(First Bank)

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Wodu89: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
BItt:

Don't do it. Instead out a plan together for marriage. Write it down and show her you will marry her in two years and show her your blueprint

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Jozilinn: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Why are you scared

Yaro take the oath
and if either of them dies unexpected the other can never remarry because of the oath
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by RoadMozart(m): 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Op please don't do it. Women can be senseless at times.
I had this girl back then after sec school days. She fell in love with this guy and because their families were against the union, they did that blood thing. Few months later they eloped. We didn't hear from her. Her family thought she ran away with me that was in uni then. I later came across her on facebook after 4 years. I quized her to know the motive behind her actions. She then made It known to me that she did the blood thing and she can't break it.

They had a daughter then but the girl died in one mysterious manner such that I've not heard about before. She suffered A lot from the relationship but there was no wanting out

9 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Jewessgratitud3: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why camp a girl in your house when you're not ready to commit to her? Now you're given an option of spiritual commitment, you run here to seek advice. Why do you young chaps like to tamper with your youth and destiny?

Just free her , let her go back to her family house until you're ready to commit. Biko!

26 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Foodqueen(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
Don't try it.

If she doesn't trust your word for it, simply let her go.

7 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Stevenbright(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Olarewaju89:

OK. Promise not to attack men again on and off line especially on this forum.

Hmmm.....

The Samueltemi337 she mentioned earlier is actually the owner of the Opay account she is using to make request from you right now.

It is most likely that the said Samueltemi337 is the one behind both accounts and sounding feminist with that moniker was just a smoke-screen.

The name on that Opay account is Samuel Elefan.

And Samueltemi337 has used that very bank account to beg on Nairaland before.

The two screenshots below speaks volume!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Olarewaju89: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
Stevenbright:

Hmmm.....

The Samueltemi337 she mentioned earlier is actually the owner of the Opay account she is using to make request from you right now.

It is most likely that the said Samueltemi337 is the one behind both accounts and sounding feminist with that moniker was just a smoke-screen.

Ok
Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by Nice2023(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
If u try this,u will live to regret the remaining days of ur live.

Immediately u do,the real temptation will set in and u wouldn't know when u will leave her,hence the manifestation of the curses.

Blood oaths is dangerous.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Stevenbright:

Hmmm.....

Opay

313 052 1245

Candidlady nigga

12 Likes

Re: My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Gift Can I Get For My Mom On Her Birthday? / Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Ogun Pastor, Akinsanya Welcome Twins After 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.