Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud (10137 Views)

Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Tudor6(f): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
oisehumen:

I know this story would interest Tudor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it Tudor's fault that daddy G.O and his demonic spawns called pastors are all thieves??
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by massach79: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
1988:

and god did nothing

but Jesus wept
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by jokingmary(m): 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tudór:

Is it Tudor's fault that daddy G.O and his demonic spawns called pastors are all thieves??

Everyone knows that Tudor must be interested cheesy
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by debosky(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tudór:

An atheist that believes in demons. cheesy

There is hope for you yet. grin grin
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by oisehumen(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tudór:

I really don't understand your basis of antagonism with the RCCG.
It is so clear and loud!
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by AloyEmeka8: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
oisehumen:

I really don't understand your basis of antagonism with the RCCG.
It is so clear and loud!

You don't understand his antagonism with RCCG yet it is so clear and sound?. What an irony!.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by oisehumen(m): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Aloy_Emeka

U are getting me wrong here abeg.
That her voice against RCCG is so clear and loud; and i need to know why?
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
Anorher crook pastor, Tithe is not enough 4 u abi, ole
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by oisehumen(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
ogbeche77:

No RCCG pastor has access ( can't spend it) to tithes.
All the tithes paid by members are sent to the headquarters at the CAMP.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by bawomolo(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
RCCG at it again.

i guess any kind of publicity is good publicity for the hustle
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by unclebros: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
Can we remove RCCG and the overseer from this discussion and talk about the Pastor.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by soloqy: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
But everyone wants to be called pastor these days.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
ogbeche77:

Yap, an quite aware they don't have access to it, but who is the police officer guiding it after d sunday service? Do d G O visiy all d branches natiowide to collect dem, Abeg d money has ni account, he cant swear he has not stolen from it
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Nymphnode(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2010
How did it happen? A forged check or a lady cashier just authorise 8 milli transfer just like dat? I need to go back to my former girlfriend. She works in a bank now, she should just forgive me and transfer 500 mill to my account. I need to register with PDP grin grin
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by oisehumen(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nymph node:

How did it happen? A forged check or a lady cashier just authorise 8 milli transfer just like dat? I need to go back to my former girlfriend. She works in a bank now, she should just forgive me and transfer 500 mill to my account. I need to register with PDP grin grin

Are u planning of contesting for governorship election in Ogun State? grin grin grin grin grin
Is only in that state that u would need at least N500M before u can pick a nomination form grin grin grin grin
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by alanbolo(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
Nymph node:

FYI - if d money u attempt to transfer belongs to a PDP stalwart, na execute dem go execute u and d girl straight be that and no case will come up after that.

I believed the 8m will have been cashed by a stolen check from d man. . . . .   IMO.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by aieromon(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
The story sounds like crap.3,Transformer Street,Alagbado?Where were the cheques gotten from?Who is the cashier involved?
PM News is shyt undecided
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by aieromon(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2010
The story sounds like crap.3,Transformer Street,Alagbado?Where were the cheques gotten from?Who is the cashier involved?
PM News is shyt undecided
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by mimshak: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
Its painful that men that have been saddled with the responsibility to lead are men who are getting involved in all the shaddy activities. I will like to state that the Pastor is first a man before a Pastor and the bible adminishes us to renew our minds.

sometimes its hard for many to come to terms with a pastor who commits a crime. Let me take us through the rudiments of being a christian. A man is made up of 3 components: the spirit, soul and body. When a man repents and accepts Jesus into his life his spirit gets recreated, but the information in his soul (mind) does not change. This is why the bible says we hould renew our minds by giving ourselves to God's words and his instructions.

For some of this erring pastors, they have their sprirt renewed but their mind has not been renewed. This is why they can indulge in sharp practices. I pray that the spirit of God which we carry will prevent such from happening, because it rubbishes the truth about God.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
These are the men annointed by GoDaddy to minister to people

OBJ, Gbenga Daniels, Osoba, Akingbola, Ibru, another thieving pastor. Its like easier to meet people of good character in a brothel than in a RCCG church
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by matiltomd(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
Those who think the address sounds unreal should go to Alagbado/Agege and hear worse street names (Power Line and the likes). I don't expect PM News to furnish us with the description of the place(how to get there or whatever some might be expecting). PM News do publish alarming stories but not that they are lies. They sell a copy for N20 so how else do you expect them to capture your attention? They must have screaming/shocking headlines,
@aieromon;why do you need to know where the cheques were gotten from or the identity of the cashier? Are you a policeman? Sure the appropriate authority is already working on the case bro!
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by cold(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
Seriously,we're all getting sick & tired of all these con men diguising as pastors & G.Os.We keep complaining of thieving politicians & public parastatals but the church isn't faring any better.So were do we turn to for this much needed salvation? This is really sad  embarassed
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Tudor6(f): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^
u dey mind them? When it comes to politicians these goons will believe any newspaper story but as soon as the crook has the title ''pastor'' they begin drawing up excuses.

A thief is a thief whether your name is johnson, Adeboye, Oyedepo or Oyakhilome you are a thief!
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by zoogy2007: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2010
Toyota infinity car? I no fit laugh
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by sulad82i(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
Redeem church is a business center. The act of that pastor is just a minute step of the overseer
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tudór:

^^
u dey mind them? When it comes to politicians these goons will believe any newspaper story but as soon as the crook has the title ''pastor'' they begin drawing up excuses.

A thief is a thief whether your name is johnson, Adeboye, Oyedepo or Oyakhilome you are a thief!

Oga ur profile pics is serious. LolRmaof
grin
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by joanana(f): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2010
i think the story is oneside n biased cos the reporter was not objective in his or her write up. However, in a robbery case involvin a bank , it is never mentioned in the story. U only hear dat a bank along so so road was robbed of etc but never the name of the bank cos the banks image is as stake. So i can say its the same in this story. If the names n addresses where published then its true cos thats the FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really demeaning tha pastor could do this. Well chritainity is personal race, the followers should look up to God for gudiance. Not the pastor.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Redman44(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
RCCG is really in the news these days sad sad sad I feel the expansion of the church should be slowed down. It is true that you can find 2-3 RCCG Parishes on a street in Nigeria. And the strange thing is that these Parishes will be under Different Zones and Area Parishes. Pastor Enoch Adeboye and his Assistants should focus on developing the spiritual lives of RCCG members and open less parishes. Some Parishes should even be closed down or amalgamated in order to bring sanity to the branches. Having many branches will not guarantee that the congregations will all make heaven. Trust me, I have come across some RCCG members whose behaviour cannot be described here. Hmn.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by mrmayor(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ Becomerich,

You doubt all stories you didn't post, you doubt it because there is no Sat Image of the Church and the Bank, Mr Satellite  Image, are all Sat Images True? Before you answer, remember George Bush and Tony Blair's Sat Images of Iraqi WMD at the UN prelude to Gulf War Reloaded.
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
The Poster and all u blasphemers are Idiots, In every 12 disciples there must be a judas,, what has RCCG and the whole church got to do with any person who commits sin, u dont know that christain race is an individual affair, everybody to ur cross, Even Inside the camp workers still tithe so what has the church got to with devil propelled tifs
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by naijadoll1: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
thank God I stick to my catholic , becos the uncertainty of some pastors are overwelming, some terrible pple just wake up one day and get into pastoral works without the full rite of passage, u go hear say one baaad person after 6 mnths don turn pastor, no be like that, at least these pastors suppose dey 5yrs or more b4 they push them reach pastor position !
Re: Another One: Redeemed Pastor Arrested Over N8m Fraud by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
God always needs a little more of your money, he is said to be an all powerful mumu but just can't get enough of your money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Richest Pastors In The World Updated (with Seven Nigerians) / Death Is Not The Worst / Daddy Hezekiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.