Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (73512 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Wiinnd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
springtech:

Just modify your post, then delete it.
Oga, I would be needing your help o. Not the conventional kind of help, but your Counsel/Advice. I have a bothering issue that I need to seek the counsel/advice of those that have far gone ahead of me.
Here's my Mail: Osayivalerie@gmail.com
Look forward to your quick response.
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by kenneth58(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buy plots of land in Bamboo estate phase 1 in Omagwa and phase 2 in Igwuruta port Harcourt for home building and commercial purposes.

3 TYPES OF LAND BUYERS.
1 - Those that buy cheap land and find out they just bought farmland which will take a century to develop.

2 - those that buy land in dispute and later lose their investment.

3 - those that buy land in Bamboo estate which is estimated to increase 50% in value.

BENEFITS OF BUYING A PLOT IN BAMBOO ESTATE :
1. Located in a good environment which is a minute drive to Port Harcourt international airport Omagwa.
2. Estimated to increase in value more than 50% before 2021.
3. Properly documented with Cof O
4. Good road network.
5. Perimeter fencing.
6. Recreational facilities.
7. You can also pay in installment.

For more information call: 08063006962, 08182967866.
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
Wiinnd:
lol.. I dey tell you. I want to ask you a favor, and what I want to ask isn't what others would normally ask. I want to know if getting a masters degree is a faster way to getting a job in Total as compared to Bsc degree? What do I need to equip my self with, that would put me at vantage point in getting a job there? I ask, so that when opportunities comes knocking, it would find me prepared. Also, if one get a job with his Bsc degree, does Total give you the opportunity to rise through the ranks? And if they don't, Is it posibble to pursue your Masters degree while still working with the said company?
Hard with a Bsc bro, but if you get a work with a Bsc you must have gone to safety courses also. They'll probably send you abroad for your masters when the time comes. And yes, masters is quicker to get a job. But yet, you need those safety and environmental courses. But all the same, favor outshines all. Best of luck Sir.

5 Likes

Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by IamAlexander: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
H2Ossss:

you sef... you sabi show ya sef ohhh...lol... think say the baba know jv and psc wey u write for there jv na joint venture... oya explain wetin the oda 1 mean... me sef dey learn... I wan get oyel work too...

PSC means production sharing contract.
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by IamGoke(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
kokostick:
greetings... I'm a graduate of mechanical engineering.. With a second class upper.. Would like to have you as a friend... Maybe someday you might help me get a work.. Sorry for the inconvenience

Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Oluchukwu650(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
Please help a brother;am planning taking another jamb into a field in engineering,which course should i go for?
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Abimbola007(m): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Icon4s:

I was there too. Did you attend the Young professionals- mentorship evening? I was one of the mentors.
Yes Sir, I was there. Please how can I get in touch with you sir?
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by kingsmecca(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please who's knows how Seplat Petroleum employs Graduate Engineers that are from their area of operations? Even Shell. Please I need info. Thanks.
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Nostradamus: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
obo389:

More than Chevron sef
more than chevron ke??how much do you think is the monthly pay for their entry-level engineers(NLNG)?
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by chloride6: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2019
kingsmecca:
Please who's knows how Seplat Petroleum employs Graduate Engineers that are from their area of operations? Even Shell. Please I need info. Thanks.

Seplat - 12M gross, 10.8M net annually.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by tabisegroup(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Who knows anything about ExxonMobil Training school?
Duration, qualification after training, salary or allowance paid during training n chances of either automatic or other forms of employment after training??
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by chloride6: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2019
tabisegroup:
Who knows anything about ExxonMobil Training school?
Duration, qualification after training, salary or allowance paid during training n chances of either automatic or other forms of employment after training??

No training school, you learn on the job...
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by tabisegroup(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
chloride6:

No training school, you learn on the job...

Ofcus i know, u learn on d job...but Is that all d info u can give?
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by chloride6: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
tabisegroup:

Ofcus i know, u learn on d job...but Is that all d info u can give?

That's what I was told when I asked during the interview
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by tabisegroup(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
chloride6:

That's what I was told when I asked during the interview
Oh..wen which year was that
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by elegantslayer(f): 12:18am On Aug 04, 2019
joshuaidibia:
God and long leg. But it's God. Cause many people with long leg ends up not getting.
Thanks
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Marevidris: 10:10am On Feb 22, 2020
[I reaally appreciate this
quote author=springtech post=73339962]

My dear, it doesn't work like that.
Different people with different experiences.

Some get In through contracts given to a 3rd party.
The 3rd party employs them, sends them to execute the job at the oil coy location.
While on the job, they meet with points/key men who takes interest in them, some are seen as being just too good/sound/smart/intelligent to be let go.
Few people like ladies or highly social fun loving guys melt the hearts of an oga who just likes their personality and wants them around so as to frolick together. This happens wella.

As the contract ends, the guy/geh is not let go, the key man finds him a very small, low paying job role that can still be accomodated within the Dept's budget till a better opportunity comes up.

This is where the God factor comes in.

Imagine having a friend within that same department whom you feel should be able to help, he can't do Nada. Because he doesn't have the power. He has superior colleagues who also have their candidates.
All of them just wakes up one day to see that the guy on a 6 momths terminal project is still here even after 2 years.
They all can't contest it because they knew the guy has been around, he is sound, dey love him and to top it up, they might even think he came from another location/dept within the organization.

Long story short, there are several angles to this.

But one thing I can tell you is that these companies do not do long leg thing when it comes to employing their permanent staff.
Once there is opportunity, they advertise it, set up test/interviews or highest they do internal adverts/conversion test so as to convert contract staff to permanent staff.

I keep advising people to be aggressive on job sites especially for the IOCs.
Visit total/shell/chevron/agip etc sites.
From time to time they do skeletal recruitments.
Even if it's for other affiliates outside Nigeria, keep applying.

Last week I saw shell advertising several openings for their Quartar affiliate.

For your information, there are a number of oil servicing firms that psy far higher than oil companies.
Talk of Schlumberger, Halliburton, Baker & Hughes, FMC now TechnipFMC, GE OIL, These are the big ones

Then smaller ones like AOSORWELL,Geoservices, Librod, Montego etc also pay well.

Finally,join LinkedIn, ensure you have a very captivating profile on there.
You can pay the right persons to do this.
Go premium i.e pay monthly/yearly subscription, see this as your own investment while you expect ROI.
Now this gives you exclusive access to certain previledges not enjoyed by normal members.
Some premium recruiters are sent profiles of premium members.
Some get called straight from LinkedIn, interviews conducted on skpe ,employment given,I mean foreign jobs.

If you want the above normal,do the extra ordinary too.
Nothing moves until you move.
At least let it be said, that you tried all you possibly can.

All the best to us in our search. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Viicfuntop(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Macheteros1:
This report is not true. I know very well of Seplat having worked there. That’s not their salary scale for entry level abeg. Even Chevron doesn’t pay that high for entry level.
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Laycruise11(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please is there anybody know a company called Dux Oil & Gas Nigeria. How good this company is and what's is their salary structure likes.
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by HitlerGaddafi: 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Laycruise11:
Please is there anybody know a company called Dux Oil & Gas Nigeria. How good this company is and what's is their salary structure likes.
Yeah I went to fill my as cylinder there some months ago. As a sales boy, you can earn 10-20k per month. Congrats on your new job bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Tbilly(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2021
Pls do anybody know anything about bourbon interoil ( onshore / offshore) ...Have been trying to get information about them online about recruitment ,interview and working conditions including salary... Thanks
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by easzyone: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please who knows how much first hydrocarbon Nigeria pays?
Re: Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria by Holav(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2023
🤣🤣
IjebuWarrior:

Typical foolish Nigerian youth.... instead of advising her to work hard and remain persistent. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? / Is Working For Access Bank That Bad? / Kayode Richie-Kay Oliva, EFCC Official Owns Wood Processing/Supplying Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.