Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (86574 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Elizabeth Gyabi Sends Nude Video To Francis Dzogbetsi, Nora Frimpong Leaks It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by MChaze25(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Relax, same will happen to you!
I forbid you slaymama
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
OP! Op!! Op!!! How many times did I call you? Be warned, if you can't show it then don't post it. angry
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
When nairaland gives update on nude pictures, don't bother to open it jare. All u see is covering every vital things u need to see. I hate what the mods are doing. cry

Lemme go to yabaleft and other sure site wey I fit view am

I tire for dem o. Mtcheeew
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by biggy26: 2:40am On Nov 27, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

When will ladies ever learn undecided

Never you send your nudes to anyone, not even your husbands. It never ends well. I guess its right when people say they have FISH BRAINS grin
Forget all these fake stories. Na so some years ago, they said a bank manager; female, had her photo leaked by lover. People talk tire, only to discover the pic was lifted from an adult site. She wasn't even a Nigerian.
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by nairamaniac: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Even if you want to send, dont show your face, no one will know it's you, that's common sense nah, and she's married, smh!!!
Expert Nude Picture Sender, spotted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by Erastuslove: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Chaiiiiiii what a fat robust and well ebony skinned woman fooling herself grin
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2018
MarianaTrench:
The lover who leaked the pics is a lowlife scumbag!

I think our courts need to use one person to set an example that leaking a person's nudes is an offence and will not be tolerated!
Really?? So you see nothing wrong with sending the pics in the first place.... angryangry
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2018
internationalman:
People don't ever change.

Especially when the trait is ingrained in them naturally..

If y'all like marry a cheerful giver with the believe they will change one day..

You will wait for that day your entire life till u begin to lose weight
Exactly, one olosho that did runs very well in school got engaged yet she is still telling men she is single. Its in their blood like an evil spirit. I pity any man that will marry a retired olosho or a repented one, he will suffer it.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by tiger2080: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
olosho all in the name of marriage I want to be called Mrs.see as e be like baboon.very disgusting body.na when dem naked u go no say nothing they d wide hole.this one go only good for doggy an entertainment dance.u go lash tire.
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Even if you want to send, dont show your face, no one will know it's you, that's common sense nah, and she's married, smh!!!
You seem to be writing from experience
Re: Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble by jbblues24(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of red in this experience. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.