Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply (2154 Views)

Ese's Letter (unedited): Pls Read And Reply Me-inusa / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by ikmoore2(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2010
One of my friend told me that a girl he met way back @ school came visiting and after the show in the morning the guy went to bath in preparation for work .

And the girl did the house cleaning. So he asked the girl to go and flush the used condom in the toilet and she said she has threw it away. My friend went to the bin to retrieve it and flush it. but its  wasnt there and my friend kept questioning her where she kept it.

She started behaving funny and pretended that she didnt know where it is.  So, my guy became suspissious and started searching his house- under the foam, pillow,rug, table and every where and lastly searched the girls handbag, lol and behold the condom was carefully hidden inside,  her excuse is that she didnt know when she put it there,

The big question is what do u think she wants to do with it?  This is the question my friend asked me and i quess i have no reasonable answer, Thus I decided to bring it to you great people to help,

Your comment is urgently needed!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by no1madman(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2010
Ask Babalawo
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by neyo2008(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2010
Perhaps her bag has become a bin.As african man it is obvious that has an ulterior motive for doing that.She needs to be questioned thoroughly by your guy.Some gals these days are funny.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2010
@poster
you guess is as good as mine. . . . . . . . . unless you believe in this "juju mambo jambo"
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by adaybola(f): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2010
Being an African man, am surprised you are asking the question of what her intention was with the said specimen. Even a retarded African man would know her intention. If na oyibo woman we can say she's thinking of fertilizing her egg with the specimen but in her situation you don't need to be told she was going to visit a babalawo with it.

Leave her for your own good, she's diabolical and your life might even be in danger.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by ikmoore2(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2010
I know she maybe visisting a Babalawo, But the Question is what exactly will she and the Babalawo do with it-- I mean to achieve with it, Is it to spiritually block my friend's progress or make him unable to impregnant any woman or To prepare love portion that will make him love her hoppelessly or what??

Keep the comment coming,
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by adaybola(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2010
Well, am afraid only she and the babalawo can answer that question.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by TMoni1(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2010
@poster

God save your friend, the head of his mother no sleep at all.

By now his manhood for don siddon dey look like mumu, while the gal smiling to the bank.

TELL HIM TO RUN AND GO GIVE A TESTIMONY
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by googles: 11:43am On Jul 28, 2010
Who leaves his used condom lying around for just anybody to pick up ? undecided just your "friend" i guess

Wats the big talks all about ? shey he has collected his thing back why are u now asking for opinions ?? undecided
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by NaijaSisi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
i agree wit all adaybola has said

@poster better tell ur friend to fast and pray
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by philip0906(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
@naija_sisi
u r looking pweety in your profile pix. . . wink
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by papa190(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
you i mean your friend is very lucky

If not he would have been tied inside coke bottle for the rest of his life~
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by kotons(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2010
It's definately one of the two,it might be love portion or wanna make him money making machine,his damm lucky.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by onyekachii(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
@poster, how many times has he had sex with her, is this the first time he is noticing this?
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by NaijaSisi(f): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
@philip0906
aww thanks hunny bun wink kiss
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by ikmoore2(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
onyekachii:

@poster, how many times has he had sex with her, is this the first time he is noticing this?

I asked him the same question and his reply is that he has always flushed the used CD personally. for the number of times he has bleeped her i think its twice!

kotons:

It's definately one of the two,it might be love portion or wanna make him money making machine,his damm lucky.

If her intension was to make him a money making machine, how does it work, does it meaning that all that my friend labours will spiritually revert to the girl?

Thanks for your comments so far atleast i now have fairly reasonable answer to give my friend's regarding his so many questions on this issue,

Please if u still have answers or suggestion, kindly , Please keep it coming,
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by hamabra(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
Am damn too sure that his God is not asleep the story will not have been what you talking about now.
Thank God for him
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by violent(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by dealordea(m): 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
@poster, Tell your friend to run for is life, The lady is a babalawo pikin!!!
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by ipekulomo: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2010
Am sure she b Abija or Fadeyi pikin
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by deoyel25(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
I know the girl would have succeeded in taking some of the semen before unless that was the first time they had sex. Tell your friend to say bye bye to all his children, unless he goes for a serious fasting and prayer session coupled with deliverance.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Omolola1(f): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
she wan take am go babalawo, alfa sule, woli agba and lastly iya oshogbo ~
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by deoyel25(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Naija_Sisi, you joined nairaland today and you have 205 posts already. I wonder what the figure will read in 2 years. Me wey don join since 2006 self have 296 posts. I gbadun your swagga. Is that your real pix? You aint looking bad at all. Enjoy your stay on nairaland.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^^ how can someone have 200 posts in one day?! pls stop smoking that green/brownish stuff and try to stay focus on the issue at hand rather that stating BS facts.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by deoyel25(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^ how can someone have 200 posts in one day?! pls stop smoking that green/brownish stuff and try to stay focus on the issue at hand

Its obvious that when you were born, you chose a big manliness and a small memory. Of what use is your big manliness when your memory is too small?
If you scroll up a little, you will see my contribution to the thread. I actually posted that on mobile. She registered on 26th of june. Hahaha! I didn't see well. smiley My bad.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2010
^^^^^^ rotflmao. no worries.
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by NaijaSisi(f): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2010
@deoyel and MRbrownJAY grin grin grin
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Vic2k3(m): 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
@poster Mayb she wanted 2 kip it as a souvenir.but havin denied knowledge of it i think ur guess better dan mine
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by okeyazu: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
she need to b thoughly interrogated she has evil intension toward ur friend
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by anitabest(f): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
juju now. what do you expect?
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Pitamack(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Seriously that girl has got evil intentions up her sleeves
Re: This Is Very Serious-- Please Read And Reply by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
ik_moore2:

I know she maybe visisting a Babalawo, But the Question is what exactly will she and the Babalawo do with it-- I mean to achieve with it, Is it to spiritually block my friend's progress or make him unable to impregnant any woman or To prepare love portion that will make him love her hoppelessly or what??

Keep the comment coming,

How the heck are we supposed to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? / I Want To Pay Her Back... Should I Do It? / Can You Marry A Sickles Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.