Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? (2130 Views)

What Happened After The Girl I'm Having A Crush On Saw My unclothedness Today / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Cine(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2011
So I met this girl, beautiful and hard working. She told me she had a bf, but complained that he cheated all the time. We decided to go out as friends one time, and then kept meeting up, and slowly we began talking on the phone everyday. Feelings started to grow and so I confessed I wanted to be more than just friends, but she ducked the subject. As time passed, she told me she liked me, but was confused, she then stopped talking relationship and never responded to any questions. Once I tried to hug her good bye and she sidestepped me, and just walked away. Despite this, I know she likes me, but am not sure if i should be pursuing a girl with a bf. Some advice pls nairaland. Am I wasting my time? Or should I go for broke and ask her to break up with her bf so we can be together? I feel guilty asking her to break up with her bf, cos she refuses to talk about him, so besides the cheating I don't know what she thinks of the guy.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by slimyem: 12:02am On Nov 25, 2011
you want her to beak up with her bf so she can be with you shey??
Bro,if she leaves her bf for you,she's sure gon leave you for someone else pretty soon.it's a simple working of life. what goes around comes back around.
Leave the poor girl alone and stop messing with her emotions.
Go out and go find your own girl.the land is green.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by BloodShed1: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2011
Cine:

So I met this girl, beautiful and hard working. She told me she had a bf, but complained that he cheated all the time. We decided to go out as friends one time, and then kept meeting up, and slowly we began talking on the phone everyday. Feelings started to grow and so I confessed I wanted to be more than just friends, but she ducked the subject. As time passed,  she told me she liked me, but was confused, she then stopped talking relationship and never responded to any questions. Once I tried to hug her good bye and she sidestepped me, and just walked away. Despite this, I know she likes me, but am not sure if i should be pursuing a girl with a bf. Some advice pls nairaland. Am I wasting my time? Or should I go for broke and ask her to break up with her bf so we can be together? I feel guilty asking her to break up with her bf, cos she refuses to talk about him, so besides the cheating I don't know what she thinks of the guy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAA grin grin *echoing laughter*

I already know where this is going.

She keeps complaining about her boyfriend and yet she probably keeps going back to him despite his cheating. THAT'S WHY SHE KEEPS GOING BACK TO HIM!!!

You've essentially become her g@y friend.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by 195(f): 12:22am On Nov 25, 2011
Cine:

So I met this girl, beautiful and hard working. She told me she had a bf, but complained that he cheated all the time. We decided to go out as friends one time, and then kept meeting up, and slowly we began talking on the phone everyday. Feelings started to grow and so I confessed I wanted to be more than just friends, but she ducked the subject. As time passed, she told me she liked me, but was confused, she then stopped talking relationship and never responded to any questions. Once I tried to hug her good bye and she sidestepped me, and just walked away. Despite this, I know she likes me, but am not sure if i should be pursuing a girl with a bf. Some advice pls nairaland. Am I wasting my time? Or should I go for broke and ask her to break up with her bf so we can be together? I feel guilty asking her to break up with her bf, cos she refuses to talk about him, so besides the cheating I don't know what she thinks of the guy.

[size=28pt]NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU PUT DOWNCASTED FOR THE ONE WEN HIM DEY SO angry angry[/size]
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by skfa1: 12:23am On Nov 25, 2011
Get another gurl bros,thats not the way to go!

1 Like

Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by HighChief4(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2011
190_@:

[size=28pt]NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU PUT DOWNCASTED FOR THE ONE WEN HIM DEY SO angry angry[/size]

Men that dude really passed through hell  grin grin

@OP---Leave the gal alone, she is just keeping you as plan B and possible re-bound should something go wrong with her relationship
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Dynamique: 1:19am On Nov 25, 2011
Go 4 her,but dont come back here to complain dat ur girlfriend went back to her ex.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by kelz88(f): 1:28am On Nov 25, 2011
Don't pursue her anymore. It's up to her to leave her man for you. Do not ask her to break things off with him.

BTW, why would you be attracted to a silly girl who is tolerating a cheat. One who doesn't know what she really wants?

Plus what Dynamique said.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2011
@op, why do u want to reap where u did nt sow?
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Cine(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
Well I guess the advice I'm getting from everyone here is to forget about her, and to be honest, I think deep down, I agree. Like someone above said, I'm plan B or her rebound.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
Cine:

Well I guess the advice I'm getting from everyone here is to forget about her, and to be honest, I think deep down, I agree. Like someone above said[b], I'm plan B [/b]or her rebound.

yes you are
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by kpolli(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
Please change ur topic, ur not dating her
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
[size=14pt]Smh @ asking a girl to break off her relationship. . . Desperation is a dimwitted modafukar![/size]
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Dynamique: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
Real men dont snatch girls,dey get girls,u might av a re-think coz what u about doing is called snatching by style&mayb u avent heard of d inevitable law of 'KARMA'.
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by bekay911(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2011
Cine:

Well I guess the advice I'm getting from everyone here is to forget about her, and to be honest, I think deep down, I agree. Like someone above said, I'm plan B or her rebound.
y settle for less
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2011
The answer is simple dump her and look for ur own girl. U are just a plan B a guy she runs 2 wen her bf is not around and wen he comes around she runs back 2 him so use ur head (if u gat one)
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Mynd44: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2011
guy leave the girl and go for her sister
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
Dynamique:

Real men dont snatch girls,dey get girls,u might av a re-think coz what u about doing is called snatching by style&mayb u avent heard of d inevitable law of 'KARMA'.

mature word

Mynd_44:

grin grin
Re: What's Up With This Girl I'm Dating? by slyowokoya(f): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2011
Mynd_44:

cheesy, good plan

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Not Being Able To Conceive After All Test Been Done. / I Love Her So Much But Am Afraid I Might Break Her Heart / What Can Make You Hit A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.