Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) (33014 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Obu ara ndii igba gi Ihee

SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who will rule this country and who won't.

The third pic clearly shows the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a close range. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romance.

The earlier he apologize to Saraki the better for him.

He will be so irrelevant by may 2019.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who will rule this country and who won't.

The third pic clearly shows the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a close range. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romance.

Is that head ache? Pray for a better day for you and your family?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

With the way you crave for attention with all those trash you spilled up there , unfurtenately it's just one like and am sure its your own , shame !!!

The way people they hate blindly sef undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

bro..are you in pain??..the time you wasted in writing this shit...try using it for the betterment of yourself..i'm sure your life will be meaningful

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

what is a prototype? If you don't know the meaning of a word, stop using it.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
docadams:

Very correct. This is when his service to his people will be most appreciated. I don't know if Osun indigenes have seen him twerk at any live event There is life after election loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zLbLh_6yE
grin Best video of the year grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

Why not suggest they replace it with your father's picture
Abi he no like better thing ?
Slave
hahan...that's too harsh na..i don't like it o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
yarimo:
FG should remove the man on #500 hundred naira note, and replace it with TINUBU'S picture . TINUBU means well for Nigeria's democracy

Quota system product that contributes nothing to the economy other than terrorism
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by raynobz: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.
Mumu

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by bestpunterever: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.
village people done succeed on yur matter.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by SolutionMee: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
BabaO2:

what is a prototype? If you don't know the meaning of a word, stop using it.
cheesy

I occasionally build software for NASA JPL and other Tech giants in America. I know what a prototype is and why I used it.

Satisfied?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by 77up(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
helinues:

Apologise for what?
you dey mind that one wey brain they pain grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Mccullum: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

It seems you're suffering from the syndrome of hatred against innocent Tinubu....

What a pity because it is very difficult to get a doctor who can treat and heal you for this particular sickness.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Just kill yourself on top Tinubu matter

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by hotspec(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
docadams:

Very correct. This is when his service to his people will be most appreciated. I don't know if Osun indigenes have seen him twerk at any live event There is life after election loss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8zLbLh_6yE
You don't know history. Aregbe dances more than d so called dancing senator. find out
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by waletoke12345(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kill yaa self ���� shocked cool sad cool
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I occasionally build software for NASA JPL and other Tech giants in America. I know what a prototype is and why I used it.

Satisfied?
most likely you are an end user of an application software.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by deboysben(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:
So handover na tomorrow sef?

Hope our dancing senator was invited? We need serious entertainment tomorrow and we don't want to spend too much on it cheesy
hope you know he is riding on a stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by SolutionMee: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
BabaO2:
most likely you are an end user of an application software.
cheesy

Wrong! I'm a software engineer.

Satisfied?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Charly68: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Osun election,so truly APC will govern that state .
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Charly68: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Osun election,so truly APC will govern that state .!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by docadams: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
hotspec:
You don't know history. Aregbe dances more than d so called dancing senator. find out

Small pikin wan teach old man how to break kola. Aregbe rocks dance steps suitable for his age and gathering. Can you say same for Adeleke that refuses to age with grace?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by TheArabianMan: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
NaijaRoyelty:

Why not suggest they replace it with your father's picture

Abi he no like better thing ?

Slave
Flat head! Are you the federal gov't. He refered to. Ur name na mumu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by edupedia: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

......empty drum....

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
[s][/s]
SolutionMee:
cheesy

[s][/s]

Sorry, I'm not usually like this but not for nothing as lengthy as your comment was, it was actually devoid of all commonsense!! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by SolutionMee: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
NessaBoo:
[/s][s]

Sorry, I'm not usually like this but not for nothing as lengthy as your comment was, it was actually devoid of all commonsense!! undecided
cheesy

[i]Commonsense is for humans. Nigerians aren't.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
FvckING DOUCHEBAG
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by bluecircle470: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Your uselessness no get brim. You’re just pained and don’t have a life. Get a good life okay!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Defiant Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.