Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) (33013 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

The earlier he apologize to Saraki the better for him.
See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.
am not sure if any of your generation can produce someone like him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2018
I thought the Tribunal has declared dancing Senator as the Governor elect.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.[/i]

Did u just say Tinubu and Oloye olusola Saraki are mates? Are u okay?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Prestonvic(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.

lolss
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 25, 2019
yarimo:
FG should remove the man on #500 hundred naira note, and replace it with TINUBU'S picture . TINUBU means well for Nigeria's democracy

Tinubu meant well for his pockets. Having achieved wealth and regional(SW) power and national influence, he simply want more power(national) and global influence. It has nothing to do with interest of Nigerians.

If truly he had the interest of Nigerians, he could have given half of his wealth to Lagosians for a start and then ensure no SWners is unemployed. That way, we will know he has the interest of Nigerians at heart.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Opinzy24: 9:50am On May 27, 2019
Tinubu is good fisher of men, which will never be compare either obj or saraki, he knows the name of the and he knows how to play the game compare to those whom you're compare to him. #istandwith #jagaban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Iweala Replies Oshiomhole, El-rufai; Denies Spending Oil Money Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.