Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) (33017 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by BubuZombi: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
yarimo:
FG should remove the man on #500 hundred naira note, and replace it with TINUBU'S picture . TINUBU means well for Nigeria's democracy

You dey find trouble ba!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
I would have loved to attend . But too many people mehn .
I go see am for tv grin

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Gossiplover:
we are just watching to see how the 2019 election will go. Hope the styles used by APC in Ekiti and Osun states will not happen again.
Shut up
Ipob blogger

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by honor4me: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

The earlier he apologize to Saraki the better for him.
See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.
Mr. Sermoniser: Tinubu and Oyetola are relations. That means Oyetola's wife is also Tinubu's "wife" according to Yoruba culture. So nothing spoilt here. Moreover, you ought to have known by now that Tinubu is just coming "home" to his real people. I sympathize with you on your pains, for obvious reasons that you belong to the opposition. Try to get over it

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
deboysben:
hope you know he is riding on a stolen mandate.

No I don't. Has any court declared so?

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
yarimo:
FG should remove the man on #500 hundred naira note, and replace it with TINUBU'S picture . TINUBU means well for Nigeria's democracy
but zik is a northerner and he means noting to we igbos 4 suporting one zoogeria.nzeogwu killed tafawa and ahmadu bello and fought for biafra dat is a hero not coward zik.GOD PUNISH ISLAM,GOD PUNISH MUSLIMS,GOD DESTROY NORTHERN NIGERIA AND GOD DESTROY NIGERIA
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by NessaBoo(f): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

[i]Commonsense is for humans. Nigerians aren't.

Whooaa!!! For real!?

My dear, you're so conceited that you're failing to realize that you really come across as an arrogant and overbearing narcissist for you to lump all Nigerians in a swoop.

The only thing that makes perfect sense is that you're still a kid, a teen in his seminal and formative years so probably and hopefully, there's still chance for you to grow into some wisdom.

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by xnsandrxns: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

Eye service. So ugly people too like better things. See how he was forming jagaban all because he landed with a chopper: a technology that's like a prototype in the hands of American high school teenagers. I can't even trust Tinubu with a flying object. That's more like a threat to the dear lives of my fellow countrymen. I don't know his covenant with unidentified flying object though.

Secondly, someone should please inform Tinubu that this competition is baseless and so unnecessary. Pa Obj ain't doing local and regional competition with him. The accomplished kingmaker is rather interested in national and international politics by making final decisions on who rule this country and who won't.

Finally, the third pic shows clearly the kind of a person Tinubu is and his real intention. Why hugging a married woman in such a disrespectful manner? The range is so close. Gosh!!! He was even expecting a mutual kiss and a romantic move. Is this not sexual harassment? What is Tinubu trying to teach our children? Won't this pollute our society with sexual immoralities? This is a serious crime in developed country, such that warrant that the perpetrator(s) of such crime deserved to be jailed.

See how young Saraki is busy frustrating this obsolete man. Someone that you and his father were mate then. Tinubu gat no shame.
THIS IS THE DUMBEST COMMENT EVER!!!
CONGRATS ON THE AWARD PIG

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
yarimo:
small boys everywhere, Kikikiki this is how I see your trash called comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don’t mind the Ipob dude

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
docadams:

Small pikin wan teach old man how to break kola. Aregbe rocks dance steps suitable for his age and gathering. Can you say same for Adeleke that refuses to age with grace?
old man with kola, Aregebe and Adeleke we know, who are u?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by deboysben(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

No I don't. Has any court declared so?
soon
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by SolutionMee: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
NessaBoo:

Whooaa!!! For real!?

My dear, you're so conceited that you're failing to realize that you really come across as an arrogant and overbearing narcissist for you to lump all Nigerians in a swoop.

The only thing that makes perfect sense is that you're still a kid, a teen in his seminal and formative years so probably and hopefully, there's still chance for you to grow into some wisdom.

Just that I don't have much time for now. Like I said, commonsense is for reasonable humans. Not for Nigerians. You and everyone that quoted me are all included.

Shalom Nairaland adult.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
deboysben:
soon

Till then
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
hotspec:
You don't know history. Aregbe dances more than d so called dancing senator. find out
Shut up
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by IrokoOluwere: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
hotspec:
old man with kola, Aregebe and Adeleke we know, who are u?
Who are you too?
And who is your father?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by elepo95: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=73328153]cheesy

it is unfortunate that you could spend your time to write a fallacious and malicious publication against a man who doesn't even have time to join issues with your heartless bosses
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by shegra58: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

all these epistle is because of a man who dosent even know if you exist...You need help
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Calers: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2018
God bless jagaban of Africa.

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by desmond2pk: 1:07am On Nov 27, 2018
In every generation, there will always be a yoruba Muslim who would sell his people to the fulanis.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Basic123: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2018
desmond2pk:
In every generation, there will always be a yoruba Muslim who would sell his people to the fulanis.
especially Yoruba muslims like Peter obi and Prof Ben nwabueze who sold Igbo as slaves to hausa fulanis grin

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by ddeola: 1:37am On Nov 27, 2018
seriki ngoma, zamani goma. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Antichristus: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2018
TINUBU IS NOT ONLY A BASTARD (OSUN-LAGOS INDIGENE SAGA), BUT ALSO A FRAUD. I HATE IT THAT NIGERIANS VENERATE THOSE WHO DESTROYED AND ARE STILL DESTROYING THEIR COUNTRY.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by alexbrentford: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2018
yarimo:
small boys everywhere, Kikikiki this is how I see your trash called comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u seem to be thinking from your anus.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by yarimo(m): 3:35am On Nov 27, 2018
biafraguy:
but zik is a northerner and he means noting to we igbos 4 suporting one zoogeria.nzeogwu killed tafawa and ahmadu bello and fought for biafra dat is a hero not coward zik.GOD PUNISH ISLAM,GOD PUNISH MUSLIMS,GOD DESTROY NORTHERN NIGERIA AND GOD DESTROY NIGERIA
effect of too much intake of TRAMADOL grin grin

Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:18am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

but same obasanjo can't win Senate seat for his daughter..... don't worry you will see the end of Saraki by 2019.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

I know how really sad it is to want to be a yoruba man like Jagaban.
You know what you can still create this for yourself in your mud region you hear. Pele. HBP is rampnt these days
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by erinalex: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

your hatred filled heart will continue to haunt you
Hypocrisy of d highest order, now it is convenient for you to say OBJ decides who rule d country ? By your comments, you implied that OBJ made PMB d president.
And in another forum, you are always quick to blame Jagaban for PMB emergence as d president of d country. Saraki, frustrating who ? are you under alcoholic influence ? Bye election just happened in kwara,and Tinubu floored saraki, and u are here saying what?
You are Confusion Personified !
Your emotions can never allow you to think straight.
You only succeeded in contradicting your very self.
The best u can always offer here, is insults, name calling and abuse.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2018
olagbola55:

like Ur father contribute nothing other than shout lefiledum and tapping palm wine

Low-lifers like you bore me.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Karatum:

Low-lifers like you bore me.

He b like say e pain you lol

Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Delivers A Bouncing Baby Boy / Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri / Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52