Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? (68046 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by carammel(f): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
I find his face funny..
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
tossie101:
Wow he is hot!
this is how our police men and women should be looking like young and decent.

That is how they look especially the high ranked ones,forget the ones you see on road side collecting 50 50 naira.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
Definitely not a regular street policeman. This guy surely works at the force headquarters in Abuja with a good pay check
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by icogb: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2018
He looks like a psychopath.
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Toks2008(m): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2018
onyxdiarymedia:
No shade, but our Nigerian Police officials are not known to be Hot or particularly ‘good looking’. They all look like the average Nigerian man next door who cares little about his physical appearance.

Well not this official apparently! His name is Bruno Chigozie Opara and he is hot, hot… He knows this and absolutely flaunts it.

Tall, fit, fresh skin and on uniform. What more could any girl want?

I don’t think anyone would resist an arrest from him tho

Checkout more pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/is-this-the-hottest-police-official-in-nigeria-check-out-bruno-chigozie-opara/

He try but at his age i was far hotter.
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Awesomefred32(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
No! I'm hotter.
lobatan
cheesysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Toks2008(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Definitely not a regular street policeman. This guy surely works at the force headquarters in Abuja with a good pay check

the day i saw police offices alight from a helicopter i was like O.M.G ..the ladies look so fresh and the guys so cute and their uniform sef did not look like the regular naija police uniform. That was the day i knew that police different from police.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Fortunebae:
Jeez, Please who knows where I can pick police recruitment form, Chineke!!!.
Nigerian Army is currently recruiting at the moment. You might wanna pick a form....... Straight flight to the north east

Bokoharam be like

Welcome sis
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Awesomefred32(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2018
ololade5597:
Send him to war grin grin grin
police dy fight war?
Ode
:|
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by jeff1607(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
all these ones that stay in office, transfer him to oshodi or Igando and check him out after 4months.
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by airminem(f): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Nigerian Army is currently recruiting at the moment. You might wanna pick a form....... Straight flight to the north east

Bokoharam be like

Welcome sis

You must feel so high and mighty sitting down here in the mud with everyone else.

Your theory is stupid

stop mocking the military
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by BillgatesMaigad(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Toks2008:

the day i saw police offices alight from a helicopter i was like O.M.G ..the ladies look so fresh and the guys so cute and their uniform sef did not look like the regular naija police uniform. That was the day i knew that police different from police.
Absolutely, especially those that work at the force headquarters in Abuja. Them dey see bread scarra but to get job there no be beans oh
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2018
cardoctor:
No Nigerian policeman fine like this. He is modeling police uniform for tailor.
lol, his dad was a top cop. He is genuinely a cop - His elder Bruh is my friend.
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by TissuePaper: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
I agree with you on this
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by lordlek: 9:34am On Nov 27, 2018
tossie101:
Wow he is hot!
this is how our police men and women should be looking like young and decent.
not like the EWURE(s) we have in Nigeria police force

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by mrkings84(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Na them again........ My blodas from west right now

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by noona(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Those lips though ��
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by chccho(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Ruddyman(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2018
Send him to the war front
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by 360command: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
gay oshi ...y u no comot public mke them lynch you
watch your words, they are too harsh. If a person is gay, such does not deserve death. He who have not sin, may he be the first to cast a stone.

I am no gay but a human life really matters.
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Hoodbilonia: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2018
fuc u men
homo
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by neonly: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2018
I don't think he d cutest
Have any seen Frank mba
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2018
If e hot nko?
Im shyte no dey smell? undecided
Anything wey hot must cold earlier in the morning like over night AMALA!

Shikena! kiss
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by bewla(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2018
keryj:
Y police undecided
when did. Nigeria police start taking Biafrans in to its force

security risk
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by BABANGBALI: 10:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Pearl05:
He got smooth face and so what?

So why is he showing his chest in second picture?

Abeg comot for road. There is nothing fine in Nigeria police force. They are all mean, heartless and exploitative.

just because we arrested you and locked you up last week. Keep hating you hear
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
No! I'm hotter.
monkey beauty frm west
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Diso60090(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2018
mezarddinny:
what the fucck is wrong with nairaland and its organisers? I got banned few weeks ago and I was released but it still shows whenever I login but then disappears after I click on a thread, what type of craze is this?

Because You are still a mugu
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Achorise: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2018
Olodo24:
this dude is hot. those eyes.... nose!!! the lips. damn!

I need to take my brief short down for spiritual cleansing but I don't think I have enough Vaseline for the deliverance session. ohhhh my
Its for girls to masturbate on guys not the other way round.
I know you aren’t gay?
Or are you now?
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Pelumar(m): 10:20am On Nov 27, 2018
onyxdiarymedia:
No shade, but our Nigerian Police officials are not known to be Hot or particularly ‘good looking’. They all look like the average Nigerian man next door who cares little about his physical appearance.

Well not this official apparently! His name is Bruno Chigozie Opara and he is hot, hot… He knows this and absolutely flaunts it.

Tall, fit, fresh skin and on uniform. What more could any girl want?

I don’t think anyone would resist an arrest from him tho

Checkout more pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/is-this-the-hottest-police-official-in-nigeria-check-out-bruno-chigozie-opara/
he looks like all this america action film actor, hope he can fight kung fu
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Achorise: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Bossontop:

undecided
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

[img]https://media1./images/8c2c0a9954be43ed67f8818b4a7168ec/tenor.gif?itemid=7223984[/img]
bro they are every where now ooo
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Achorise: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2018
360command:
watch your words, they are too harsh. If a person is gay, such does not deserve death. He who have not sin, may he be the first to cast a stone.

I am no gay but a human life really matters.
Even those who has gay tendencies will be shouting gay in public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.