Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? (68080 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Spotted Hawking Pure Water In A Suit - Photos / PHOTOS: Handsome Nigerian Promoted To A Sergeant In United States Army / Christie Amara Opara: Navy Promotes First Female Nurse In Nigeria As General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Kimsunh: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2018
Colourich:
Are you any better?
ask your ancestors
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
My junior back then in Madonna Model Sec.School. His dad is a retired assistant IG.
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by keryj(f): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2018
bewla:
when did. Nigeria police start taking Biafrans in to its force

security risk

I have nothing to say to you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Mizwisdom(f): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, very easy on the eyes cheesy
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by ssfather1819(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2018
what the hell is wrong with dis guy. my dear go and look at the mirror, you're the most ugliest person ever exist in

the world of NAIRALAND

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by stuffs4me(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Pearl05:
He got smooth face and so what?

So why is he showing his chest in second picture?

Abeg comot for road. There is nothing fine in Nigeria police force. They are all mean, heartless and exploitative.

Criminals don't like police. There is nothing new about that.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by dingbang(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Pearl05:
He got smooth face and so what?

So why is he showing his chest in second picture?

Abeg comot for road. There is nothing fine in Nigeria police force. They are all mean, heartless and exploitative.

undecided
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by stuffs4me(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Daboomb:

What manner of stupid people do we engage in the Police nowadays?
If you want to do a beauty contest, go and enrol in Mr. Nigeria contest ..... we are not using our taxes to pay you on whether you are beautiful or not! Stop acting like a spoilt child.

Fight crime, stop taking bribes and act like a decent humanbeing, that is all we care about.
Stop wasting your time to post semi-nude pictures online, get busy fighting crime and earn your pay.
Childish Policeman engaging in self-eulogy!

This one is pained because he's very ugly.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by hebrew63(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2018
he must be the one ooo if u see hausa police you go hate to be police
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Psoul(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2018
This is one of the reasons our Police Officers and Army Officers are bn killed in their numbers daily and crime fighting reduced to almost zero level.

A Police office that is supposed to be composed and have clear head to think out hw best to perform his duty is more interested doing modelling and fashion parade on the social media. The more u get involved in these social media thing, your productivity will start going down unless your job is on social media stuff.

You see our military men that are supposed to be at alert 24:7 at the checkpoints and at the barracks are busy posting one irrelevant picture or another on the social media. They are busy checking how many likes, retweet and followers they have on their social media pages. They drop their guns and kept posting and replying. Tell me how Boko boys won't take them by surprise and kill them all. Tell me how robbers will not rob before their presence and get away with it.

This country has become something else.

1 Like

Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2018
i hope his bank balance is handsome too, otherwise shift biko!
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by bewla(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2018
keryj:

I have nothing to say to you.
Will Make gud couple
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by keryj(f): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2018
bewla:
Will Make gud couple

Good couple on what? Argurement?
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by bewla(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2018
keryj:

Good couple on what? Argurement?
u not into argument
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by keryj(f): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2018
bewla:
u not into argument

Yes, when I don't need to be
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by ACE1010: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2018
You're hotter than pepper soup joor! grin
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by maleekfrenzy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
like those Indian police men in the movies
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Uglymugg: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
If e hot nko?
Im shyte no dey smell? undecided
Anything wey hot must cold earlier in the morning like over night AMALA!

Shikena! kiss

Implying you wouldn't beg him to shyte on your chest if you had him alone to yourself. undecided
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Fortunebae(f): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Nigerian Army is currently recruiting at the moment. You might wanna pick a form....... Straight flight to the north east

Bokoharam be like

Welcome sis
Lolz, no o, not army plz
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fortunebae:

Lolz, no o, not army plz
Pls the Nigerian police force lacks professionalism and integrity.

I'm afraid you may lose these qualities
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by sirhood: 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
IamD18:
No! I'm hotter.
o yes u r hotter
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Rozaytee: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
He should come and arrest me smiley
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Uglymugg:

Implying you wouldn't beg him to shyte on your chest if you had him alone to yourself. undecided

Oh please. Dem full Upper Iweka Road! cheesy
Unfortunately, Nigerian men are soooooooo UGLY, these kinds will stand out to impress lonely, sex/love-starved women.

Next Level Of Lifelessness! grin
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Uglymugg: 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh please. Dem full Upper Iweka Road! cheesy
Unfortunately, Nigerian men are soooooooo UGLY, these kinds will stand out to impress lonely, sex/love-starved women.

Next Level Of Lifelessness! grin
Takes one to know one. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
tossie101:
Wow he is hot!
this is how our police men and women should be looking like young and decent.
Wait till u see one DSP Tope under CTU Lagos state. Some people are born cute
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by bewla(m): 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
keryj:

Yes, when I don't need to be
nice mommy pet
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
gloria34:
Wait till u see one DSP Tope under CTU Lagos state. Some people are born cute

do you have his IG or FB?
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2018
mrvocalprowess:

do you have his IG or FB?
Nop. I'm not on IG and never thought of searching him on fb. I just see him and admire
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2018
stuffs4me:

Criminals don't like police. There is nothing new about that.
Thumbs up
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
Pls the Nigerian police force lacks professionalism and integrity.

I'm afraid you may lose these qualities
there's no force without bad eggs. judging them all doesnt make sense
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2018
Fortunebae:
Jeez, Please who knows where I can pick police recruitment form, Chineke!!!.
Are u serious?
Re: Meet Bruno Chigozie Opara, The Hottest & Most Handsome Nigerian Police Officer? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2018
Jiang:
Can this dude even do police work, no offense but we ain't interested in good looking models as police officers who know nothing about thier jobs but to look good
Being cute doesnt mean u have nothing upstairs. Nigerians will see an ugly police man and complain, they will see a cute one and still complain. Wetin na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.