Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Are Tal Guys To Girls Hot Same As Girls With Big Boobs And Ass Look To Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Tal Guys To Girls Hot Same As Girls With Big Boobs And Ass Look To Guys? (791 Views)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Tal Guys To Girls Hot Same As Girls With Big Boobs And Ass Look To Guys? by Lascodi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Are tall guys to girls look sweet and hot same way as girls with big boobs and ass look to guys?
Or is it guys with 6 packs?
Re: Are Tal Guys To Girls Hot Same As Girls With Big Boobs And Ass Look To Guys? by Nonso92(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Are Tal Guys To Girls Hot Same As Girls With Big Boobs And Ass Look To Guys? by ecstasy37(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Im 6'4" and I'm tired of pvssy that should answer your question
Re: Are Tal Guys To Girls Hot Same As Girls With Big Boobs And Ass Look To Guys? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lascodi:
Are tall guys to girls look sweet and hot same way as girls with big boobs and ass look to guys?
Or is it guys with 6 packs?
Tallness does not determine being large, long or endowed, studies have shown. You could be so short but be large or long down there. The mistake many ladies have made....and which they still make lie on their choice of a man as husband. They believe once a guy is tall, he must be long or large down there.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Masturbation And Fornication. / Can I Still Make It In Life / Its My Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.