Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added (13775 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics). / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Escabado: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Sometimes I don't know if I should say these girls are silly , foolish or morons. My neighbor just bought lexus rx330 jeep and there is no day he doesn't sleep with 3 to 4 different girls . Does it mean these girls are trying there luck to see if he will marry one of them or what and most of these girls have fiance and serious boyfriends oo . Hmmm .

Guys share your experience with all these girls that are materialistic

I just have pity for all these boys shouting I have a girlfriend or fiance. If they tell you how many men that sleep with her in a month , you will vomit and run away

@ubunja
@lefulefu
@frankraj
@ilegend
@lalastilala
@ubunja
@warlord2015
@suen
@kriss216

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
They are congratulating him not sleeping with him

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Greenholics: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2020
What are u saying? Bros? No be ur friend carry him leg go find the girls? Girls dey their own ur friends go toaste them even lie join say he be multi millionaire grin... now u dey call the girls wen be victims names instead of u to call ur neighbor a fuckboy or he goat... na wa ooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Iyoocartel(f): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

If you no dey Mobile you no know wetn you dey miss wink grin

18 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by KAM3KAZI: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Where are the pics oga angry

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
haha dem wan chop im money since im don proof to them say im don hammer grin
don blame the girls
blame the guy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by LimAnc(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
They are tapping into the blessing grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Calabar1stSon: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Blame am on your neighbour wey think say sleeping with tons of girls a day na achievement!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by benqo01(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
If you are a guy with car you are likely to Bleep more girls than guys without car.

This is Facts.....girls dey follow anything wey get 4 legs

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by proclinician: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
They're not sleeping with him. They're organizing prayers for the guy to have more cars grin

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Tillatalk: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Are you jealous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by doggedfighter(f): 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
A fvckboy living his dream
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Escabado: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tillatalk:
Are you jealous

Jealous of what . I have my own car and I have a girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Tillatalk: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Escabado:

Jealous of what . I have my own car and I have a girlfriend.
maybe you are jealous because girls always troop in his house or his car is bigger than yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Dollarseeker: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ladies be disgracing themselves since ages. u can't separate most of them from money. Just as u can't chase away flies from shit. even if u do, new flies will still come...that's how de behave when they see a guy with a clean car.

But if I be girl, I no go de behave like this o cos I kno myself. Money doesn't freak me.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by revolt(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Its troop not trop.. you should spend more time on your lexis and structure, than think about all the Pucci your neigbour hitting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
He'll soon get tired. Unless he's an addict. Trust me, I've been there.
Women just love comfort an luxury and the man who's got those can always pinch their pussy cheeks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Escabado: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tillatalk:
maybe you are jealous because girls always troop in his house or his car is bigger than yours

Lol This shows you are very childish. If I bring out 100k and say is for fvking girls , don't you know that amount can give me 20 different classic woman of different shapes to fvk ?.

How can you compare me that have investment worth million of naira with a guy that bought a car of ordinary 2.5million ?

Hahahaha seems this nairaland is full of small boys . Abeg let me go over to twitter and instergram

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by temmytee2309: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wey the pics na
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by crackhouse(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
U want be like your neighbour?
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by TATALoAlaMu: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by TATALoAlaMu: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, MUST YOU CAST ME HERE?
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by joker111: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
Oga mind your business.

Meanwhile visit www.sumpis.com
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by SanLorrenzo(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
I came for the pix sha ☺
Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Draydd: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tillatalk:
FEM!
Obviously inferiority complex is biting you cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by punisha: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
U bought only rx330
the day u will buy Benz u will now rent a hotel for 3 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Silentgroper(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Greenholics:
What are u saying? Bros? No be ur friend carry him leg go find the girls? Girls dey their own ur friends go toaste them even lie join say he be multi millionaire grin... now u dey call the girls wen be victims names instead of u to call ur neighbor a fuckboy or he goat... na wa ooo
Wetin cum different 4 wetin op talk nd wetin u talk.

bottom line b xay only shameless materialistic girls falls 4 dat shiit. Zzor abi i lie

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by Silentgroper(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
lefulefu:
haha dem wan chop im money since im don proof to them say im don hammer grin
don blame the girls
blame the guy cheesy
blame d guy unto say wetin. Mke him no buy car use again abi na bcuz of d babez im buy car. Baba dz ur yarn no legit.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by ayanbaba2(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
MIND YOUR BUSINESS, MUST YOU CAST ME HERE?

you?

how come?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by RealEzee(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Escabado:

Lol This shows you are very childish. If I bring out 100k and say is for fvking girls , don't you know that amount can give me 20 different classic woman of different shapes to fvk ?.

How can you compare me that have investment worth million of naira with a guy that bought a car of ordinary 2.5million ?

Hahahaha seems this nairaland is full of small boys . Abeg let me go over to twitter and instergram
the urge to show you're better seems like you're in competition already bud, always resist the urge to shalaye na

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by dukeprince50: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
benqo01:
If you are a guy with car you are likely to Bleep more girls than guys without car.

This is Facts.....girls dey follow anything wey get 4 legs
not four legs but tire.
I remember back then in SS1, a guy with bicycle collect my babe.

Even way back as a kid, in early 2000, my cousin sister will always like me to push her in our wheelbarrow. life ehn

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Buy Rx330 See As Girls Dey Trop His Apartment. Pics Added by XiaomiFanBoy: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Escabado:

Instagram lmfao

So you want to give your classy girls 5k? grin

Oga shey you don shike babe b4?

See the guy with a car will Bleep for free over you with your 100k.

Because they will enter the front seat and the room and make demands later.

Your 5k will get you an over used street farm tool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come In: Guys Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.