Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor (515 Views)

Reports About "Office Of The Immediate Past Governor" Is Fake - Kogi Govt / Office Of Immediate Past Governor Created In Kogi - Austin Okai / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by Transparent(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
The new Ekiti Governor, Kayode Fayemi on Monday talks about his move on the recent reports of his tenure investigating the immediate past governor of the state, Ayodele Fayose.

Fayemi stated that there was never a time he said he would investigate Fayose.

While talking to the State House correspondents after a closed-door meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, Fayemi, however, said such investigation were on the table of anti-graft agencies.

He however said, “Well, I am sure I have never said anything about the probe, and I do not say anything about the probe.

“Looking into books is the duty of any new governor, you need to know what you found in place, I just talked about visitation panel into the education sector in the state.

“There are other sectors in the state, and it will be remiss of me not to check what we found when we came into office and share that with the citizens of the state.

“It is just accountability, not probe. I am not EFCC I am not ICPC, there are institutions that are charged with the responsibility to do that and its entirely up to them if they want to probe the governor or not.

“ It is not my business, I leave Fayose to God, I have said that before.’’

These are all the statement he gave about the probing of the immediate past governor.

https://dkmngr.com/ekiti-gov-fayemi-speaks-on-allege-probing-of-immediate-past-governor/
Re: Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by ehhmah(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by Sirjamo: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nigeria judiciary is the most useless in the world, otherwise, somebody like Fayose should be in an underground cell by now
Re: Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by balanceofterror1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
Nigeria judiciary is the most useless in the world, otherwise, somebody like Fayose should be in an underground cell by now

Nigeria is a joke, otherwise the only man in the history of Nigeria that interrupted democracy and also drove Nigeria to reccession twice should be(Buhari) should be in jail by now.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by thepussyking(m): 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
What is the stupid dog saying? motherfucker you are just wasting your time. spit on you and your government. spit.
Re: Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by Sirjamo: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
balanceofterror1:

Nigeria is a joke, otherwise the only man in the history of Nigeria that interrupted democracy and also drove Nigeria to reccession twice should be(Buhari) should e in jail by now.
If I ask you to explain how he drove you to recession now, you will just start ranting because you're an economic illiterate
Re: Ekiti: Governor Fayemi Talks On Allege Probing Of Immediate Past Governor by balanceofterror1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
If I ask you to explain how he drove you to recession now, you will just start ranting because you're an

economic illiterate
exactly what Buhari and his supporters are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N-PDP: Sam Daddy Collected Millions From Okorocha, Ararume, Uzodinma To Destroy / Simple Method Of Cloning Anyone. / DNA Results (is There Political Manipulation?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.