Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy (1684 Views)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / I Want To Teach You How To Make Money On Auto Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Are you a forex trader with a good strategy using Moving averages, here is a good opportunity for you to earn while you do other things with the help of our auto trading robots
How does a robot system works in forex? Auto trading robots helps you to trade while you are busy or not online to monitor trades yourself.

There are lot of different trading robots out there with different strategy but some robots might not suit all traders trading style or technique thats why on The Blue Teams Academy we develop a good flexible robots to work according to your strategy using any Moving averages indicators either using SMA (simple moving average ), EMA( Exponential moving averages),smoothed moving averages or linear weighted moving averages

Lots of traders has different profitable strategies using MAs but having issues to wait and watch for MA crosses but with this robot all you need to do is to inputs your strategy techniques and instruct the robot then you can go out for some other things while the robot trade for you based on your instructions

1 Like

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Some functions on the robot
We have different sections up to 4 sections
Section 1....
Consist of where you input your desired take profits and stop loss value
And also we have the auto trailing stop loss option this will help to secure profits time to time as markets moves and that makes it more profitable than most auto trading robots out there

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Section 2....
Money management section
If this section is turned true it will help to manage risk on your account according to the risk percentage you set it to using a good risk management to select lot size for each trade placed or
*You can set the fixed lot size you want to use to trade
* you can set the risk you are willing to take on each trade the robot picks for you I.e risking 2% or more on your accounts
* also the maximum lot size that the robot should open at a time in order to keep your account safe

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Section 3 and 4
This where you apply the strategy you want using any MA period or type
Here you select the period of your MA strategy and type
Let's say you want to opt for a buy whenever 20 EMA crosses above 30 EMA you just need to input 20 as the period and select exponential in the section 3 then input 30 as the period and select exponential in the section 4 with that whenever 20 EMA crosses below 30 EMA the robot will place a sell order instantly or when 20 EMA crosses 30 EMA above the robot will place a buy order with your fixed lot size and take profits and stop loss you set

You can use this robot In a diverse ways
For more info about this robot please check my signature you can also join my telegram Chanel for more @theblueteamsacademyfree

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Tips
The robot can be used to break even using your strategy I.e it can cut your trade off at 0.00 if markets tends to move the other way round
All you need to do is to set the stop loss value to 0.0 this means that whenever your trade is in profits the robot should shift SL to the entry price with that you just secure your account from entering negative in case of pullback

Here is a screen shots of how your trade results will look like if the break-even strategy is applied

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Trades placed by the robot today

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Using the break even option

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Today's trade with EA using two MAs

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
New order opened let's see how it goes

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
GBPAUd hit Tp

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2018
Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 5:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Update
GBPAUd hit sl on the account using 0.01 lot size
Audjpy about to hit TP on both 0.01 and 0.1 lot size account
Same EA running on both account but with different SL and TP

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Sell GBPUSD if you are following

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Audjpy hit TP �

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Join my channel for more freebies and how to get your Auto trading robot
@theblueteamsacademyfree
Or check my signature
Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
New order opened
Buy NZDUSD

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2018
GBPUSD hit Sl
And
NZDUSD hit TP

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 5:27am On Nov 29, 2018
The robot is of two types
1) pull back trader EA this comes with default settings which strategy is not advised to be change, you can only change the SL/TP points and trailing SL if need be

2) the trend trader Robot which you can use any strategy of yours using MA crosses and you can edit TP and SL to your taste, comes with trailing stops

Note: All signals posted here are from the pullback trader robot EA
For more info join my channel or check my signature
Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
New order buy Audjpy
And a screenshots for today's trade

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Audjpy hit TP

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 5:35am On Dec 04, 2018
This morning trade with the auto robot

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Sell USDCAD

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
USDCAD bounce back Few poos left to hit TP because I'd some fundamentals new release on USD
Get your Auto trading robot today and make cool profits on forex
More info check my signature

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
Trades by the robot

Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by bayulala94(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
contact us let's help you create an indicator with your strategy no need to watch out for Condtions the indicator will give out the signals automatically with push notifications
also we can develop an auto trading robot for you based on your strategy to trade 24/5
for more info check my signature
Re: Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy by Tony142: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
bayulala94:
contact us let's help you create an indicator with your strategy no need to watch out for Condtions the indicator will give out the signals automatically with push notifications
also we can develop an auto trading robot for you based on your strategy to trade 24/5
for more info check my signature

Can u create a roBot for me, using my own strategy?

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: See The Online Business That Gives Me Daily Income With My Current Profits / Is It Possible To Sell My Shares Without Listing It At The Stock Market? / Good News: MMM Nigeria Releases Date For Unfreezing People's Accounts - Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.