Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore (69471 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by mimimiles93: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Brotherhood.
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by BABANGBALI: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
nazablossom:
grin I'm married now, no male friends again cool
I won't say anything, all I know is that all liars go to hell
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by emmydauner: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
which one be dis one nko abeg ooo.
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by royalads: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
This is loyalty mehn.... Ride or die friends are hard to find these days.

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Toblesh(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fantastic Four

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by freemi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
sacajawea:
That person that Commented 'this Is amazing' what is 'Amazing' in this?
i jst pity hs wife. .so wn e kiss al oe em go folow kiss. .i wonda wt wl hapen wn in d ozza room
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by seunmohmoh(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by MsGood(f): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Guys will always be guys. The "Guy code" should be in every constitution be it written or unwritten.

I trust some ladies, argument and jealousy nor go make dem even attend the wedding.
It's "bro code", not " guy code".
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by chocboi78(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Which one of them is the broom?

Please A Relationship That Is Leading To Marriage, Which Road Does It Normally Pass Just Asking.
the one they sweeps every corner sparkling clean is the broom..
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by xtervaganza(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's a sign that you should back off.

When I got married I injured my heel few days to the wedding
But because love de shack me I proceeded. Now the whole thing don pafuka grin grin
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by dfrost: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
MsGood:

MsGood, JasonScoolari is a guy so he is knows. In some realms it is known as "bro codes" too. No need to use the word "not".

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by JasonScoolari: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
dfrost:

MsGood, Jas.onScoolari is a guy so he is knows. In some realms it is known as "bro codes" too. No need to use the word "not".
Maximum respect bro. Na man you be.

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by knick(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
The definition of all for one.
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by JasonScoolari: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
MsGood:

"Mrs I too know" Thank you very much.

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by mechanics(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by MsGood(f): 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
"Mrs I too know" Thank you very much.
grin My pleasure.
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by MsGood(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
dfrost:

MsGood, JasonScoolari is a guy so he is knows. In some realms it is known as "bro codes" too. No need to use the word "not".
grin I've only heard " guy code" from Nigerians who don't know the origin of the bro code. It's a book written by Barney Stinson, a fictional character in the TV "How I Met Your Mother". I was so in love is with the movie that I downloaded the bro code book on my phone.
P.S: I was only messing with the other guy, no offence intended. grin
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by MorataFC: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Slay queens wont do this..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

u dhey buy glo
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by JasonScoolari: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
MsGood:
grin My pleasure.
Lol, yeye girl. grin
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Ampresidoo1: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
BABANGBALI:

Please A Relationship That Is Leading To Marriage, Which Road Does It Normally Pass Just Asking.

��
JasonScoolari:
Lol, yeye girl. grin
BABANGBALI:

��
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by dfrost: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
MsGood:

grin I've only heard " guy code" from Nigerians who don't know the origin of the bro code. It's a book written by Barney Stinson, a fictional character in the TV "How I Met Your Mother". I was so in love is with the movie that I downloaded the bro code book on my phone.
P.S: I was only messing with the other guy, no offence intended. grin

No qualms. I know the movie too. But it has and always be guy code. Bro code is okay too. cheesy wink
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by dfrost: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Maximum respect bro. National man you be.

Salute brotherly.

Rule #X: If your friend gets in a fight, you have to back him up. Doesn’t matter if he’s in the wrong.
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by persius555(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
His village people would have to come for the four. Devil lost this one
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by samisj4real(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
nazablossom:
I like mens' way, no pretence. Back in secondary school, I had male friends only.
The Male friends must have really tongue
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Mryacks: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Khd95:
madness everywhere,i hope his hommies will be there too anytime he fails to rise to call of duty in za ozzza room embarassed embarassed

Atoh.....nothing special about this stuff they did undecided
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by akevic: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok. I Hope theirs is actually broken too. Show more love brothers.

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him.