Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,025 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts (776 Views)

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / “i’m Now Looking Nice” – Man Boasts After Bleaching His Skin (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts by manlikeboss: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerian relationship adviser, love doctor and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a man luring young ladies to his bedroom with the power of money.
According to him, he slept with 13 young ladies last year. His wife is presently pregnant and this year hasn’t been smooth for him as some ladies are turning him down.
His story has elicited negative reactions from female folks on Instagram.

source : https://afribaze.com.ng/forum/332-i-slept-with-8-university-girls-and-5-corpers-last-year-married-man-boasts

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts by Dadabanton49: 8:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Hmmmm, hope u know Karma is a bitch. Na so another man they bleep ur own wife as well. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts by MexxIT(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Congratulations, come and collect ur award... Karma has prepared a special bed for ur children
Re: I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts by Chubhie: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2018
It's a trait he shares with billy goat his brother in arms. Goatlife grin
Re: I Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers Last Year – Married Man Boasts by godliman: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Shame on this goatish man and the doggish ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Kourtney Kardashian Called Out For Stealing Kim And Kendall Jenner's Look / Bank Worker Quits His Job, Shows Up As Spider-man On His Last Day / Cardi B Deletes Her Instagram Account After Grammy Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.