Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. (859 Views)

Married And In Friendship With The Opposite Sex / was I Wrong In Wanting To End Friendship With My Friend? / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
I need a cute, well educated, intriguing bi-sexual lady who is confident and openminded for friendship leading to marriage.

You must have good personal hygiene and be single.
You don't need to be in employment.
You must be physically fit with loads of stamina.
You must also be willing to travel.
All finances will be on my tab and most importantly you must be committed and faithful to the relationship.

N. B I'm back from a parochial long distance relationship. Didn't work out due to no fault of mine. Please No Time Wasters.
Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by Olamsoh: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Ignoring the red flags because you "see the good" in them is what has you all messed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2018
FannySwindler1:
I need a cute, well educated, intriguing bi-sexual lady who is confident and openminded for friendship leading to marriage.

All finances will be on my tab and most importantly you must be committed and faithful to the relationship.

N. B I'm back from a protracted long distance relationship. Didn't work out due to no fault of mine. Please No Time Wasters.

Why do you have to marry a bisexual lady?

Sorry but I don't get the point? Does it reduce chances of infidelity with a man?

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by shakmati(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2018
....says a person called 'fannyswindler'. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by Oyindidi(f): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2018
Funnicator:

Why do you have to marry a bisexual lady?

Sorry but I don't get the point? Does it reduce chances of infidelity with a man?
He's bisexual too, can't you see the handwriting on the wall?

1 Like

Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2018
So, the almighty FannySwindler is back? With his incessant and silly controversies?

You should grow up, sire.
Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2018
FannySwindler1:

N. B I'm back from a parochial long distance relationship. Didn't work out due to no fault of mine. Please No Time Wasters.

grin

You're not so bright, Sire.
Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by IamPlato(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
But UyaiIncomparabl Is Bisexual. I Wonder Why She Didnt Accept The Offer
Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by francesAlex(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Drop your number there na, am sure we have interested candidates
Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by sisisioge: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

I remember you! How are the children? You had a lot of women gagging to carry you babies then, right? How time flies grin

Now its a bi woman you want. Don't worry, NL got your back as usual grin.

4 Likes

Re: Seeking A Bisexual Lady For Friendship And Marriage. by irunoko(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Clowns everywhere grin

Small time now na homosexual man you go request for grin

All sorts full NL grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing You've Seen In Your Life... / BREAKING!!! First Lady Aisha Buhari Prevented From Entering The Aso Villa [VIDEO / Are You A Bully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.