Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Sexually Assaulted Nigerian Photographer Turns A Year Older Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexually Assaulted Nigerian Photographer Turns A Year Older Today (752 Views)

She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Julieth Gonzalez Theran Sexually Assaulted On Live TV In Russia At World Cup / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexually Assaulted Nigerian Photographer Turns A Year Older Today by Aprokodailynews: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2018
A Nigerian photographer who was sexually assaulted by a Lady at a Wedding in Port Harcourt ([url=nightwatchng.com/photographer-assaulted-at-a-wedding-in-portharcourt/]Read here[/url]) turns a year older today.

Josh Kizito was reportedly assaulted by a Lady after a successful photo shoot at the wedding, his friendly gesture had led into something else as the lady smooches his manhood while they were having a conversation in her car.

According to him;

"Men are also raped you know, and to think I had my fair share of sexual harassment today makes me think it's important I speak against sexual harassment against Men.

When women are harrassed the man is victimized and when Men are harrassed by women the men are still victimized, this lady approached me that she wanted a photoshoot on her birthday.

I don't know how she lured me to her car but with the Wisdom God gave me I overcame her, while we talked about the photoshoot aunty hand flew to my trousers smooching my d*ck.. If I had struggled with her she could have screamed and claimed I tried to rape her.

I just gave her an old phone number and told her to invite me over to her house as I can't do anything with her in the car, which she agreed,that was how I got out and ran away, it was a sad experience because it felt pre- raped"

Josh Kizito is a Professional Photographer who is passionate about his job. He studied Management at Federal Polytechnic Auchi, Edo State. Josh believes he is an open-minded person and is open to relationships from people of all walks of Life. He’s Friendly relationship with customers has earned him a tranquil spot in the Sphere of Nigerian Photographers.

Kizito has a baby mama and a son , crowned with a Media concept that pays over 10 employees in Port Harcourt.

Happy birthday to him once again

https://nightwatchng.com/2018/11/meet-josh-kizito-a-passionate-photographer-as-he-turns-a-year-older-today.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Sexually Assaulted Nigerian Photographer Turns A Year Older Today by Foodforthought: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
See dem for your back

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! / .. / Please You Guys Should Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.