Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! (749 Views)

Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner? / I Felt Cheated By My Girl / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2019
I’m beginning to suspect God is a woman, undecided

Why did God create women and gave them ass and buubs then gave men only penissess?. God gave woman the complete tools to milk us dry. Not cool!

Everywhere you turn to nowadays you see fwesh buubs and big assex everywhere, directly telling you to go hustle and come have it.

A girl gave me buuby to suck this morning and I transferred money to her before I realized myself. Hence why I created this thread. I Dey go work. I’m not happy.
Re: I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! by Adasun(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2019
stupidity:
I’m beginning to suspect God is a woman, undecided

Why did God create women and gave them ass and buubs then gave men only penissess?. God gave woman the complete tools to milk us dry. Not cool!

Everywhere you turn to nowadays you see fwesh buubs and big assex everywhere, directly telling you to go hustle and come have it.

A girl gave me buuby to suck this morning and I transferred money to her before I realized myself. Hence why I created this thread. I Dey go work. I’m not happy.
those a$s and booobs are for our satisfaction.enjoy bro
Re: I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! by mrjaydee(m): 7:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! by ubunja(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2019
You won't feel so cheated when the woman who sold you ass gets to 45 and looks like waste paper while you at 45 is still making fresh money and now enjoying younger women. There is no free sex. We all pay. Men pay with money but women pay with their bodies. If you ask me it's always better to pay with money coz you can go make money afresh even at 50.but we all have one body. Waste it and it's gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel We Guys Are Been Cheated By God. See Reasons!! by Randy100: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Your name though. There is nothing sweet about being a woman. 90% of women wants to be men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Nwaamaikpe / The Goodness Of The Bad Girl And Vise Versa / What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.