Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa (18824 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos) / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by mubby4real(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
3pleo:
...it is only the orangutan women with borehole pussy that always complain that it is always the gorrillas with coins that insult gold diggers
What are you saying?
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by goldman777: 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Old expired evening newspaper I won't spend my money on an old expired hag like you even more so.keep your worthless advice to your expired self old mama grin.No wonder her husband dumped her for a better woman her ex husband smart die he was securing his future

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by BenzEne1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
mofedamijo:

Typical, i was expecting such, the point is not loving money, the point is been smart enough to bring something to the table, no matter how rich i am, my wife needs to be active, not necessarily because i dont want to give her money, but that way she can understand the value and appreciate every penny.
Get her a Benz and she drives it like a truck, hell NO.
I have noticed career moms have a way of handling finances, they can be prudent because they relate it to how much they earn, same can’t be said for a shopperholick who as at the time she was picked up, her fathers ceilings were licking, now she paints the town RED, why? She aint gat value, she doesn’t know value.......

No mind them. Some of dem get papa wey never buy motor for him entire life. Dem go kon dey form say why small boys never by Benz. As if dem get Benz for house. Work dem no go work. Even for the bad side sef, yahoo wey boiz dey do, how many go gree do am. They would rather wait for person wey don blow.

2 Likes

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by bidak(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mumu talk Davido sef wey get 30billion for his account sef still dey complain
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by darkelf: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Actually they do complain, my dear stupid olosho. No man wants to work hard and make money only for a stupid ho to come out of nowhere and try to reap where she never sowed.

Even abroad where idiotic feminists are operating, they have things like pre-nuptial agreements which rich men use to minimise how much money they are obligated to give away to desperate gold diggers.
Keep deceiving yourself while your value keeps depreciating.
That pit latrine between your legs will NEVER entitle you to my money, you lazy ho.

Lol, na wa o
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by princfred(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
If a lady cannot or does not give a guy money she does not love him. Gold diggers classify men as poor and rich. The one that love you dont.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by BluntBoy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
carammel:
Truer words have never been said.
You complain that a woman loves money, I guess the men complaining do not love money, they love dry leaves instead.
You complain that girls don't like you because you don't have money, be sincere to yourself, do you also like your broke self?

Everyone loves money but when you work for money and there is a pest, you will complain.

The men she is following may not complain because they are purchasing something off her but in a true relationship, prudence is key. No one makes money just to spend it anyhow, except yahoo guys and our politicians who are into fund diversions and huge contract money that they didn't sweat for.

Even Paddy Adenuga will not spend money anyhow.

Why are baby mamas suddenly complaining about the fathers of their children cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by midehi2(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
carammel:
You complain that a woman loves money, I guess the men complaining do not love money, they love dry leaves instead.
You complain that girls don't like you because you don't have money, be sincere to yourself, do you also like your broke self?
gbam!

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ugosample(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
stano2:
This girl na just big fool.

I am one the few wise rich guys.

She must have been meeting the foolish rich guys.
Women can turn a billionaire to millionaire and even run you down to few bucks.
If not for the mumu followers she has and brainwashing, including her gold digging nature, i would have called her jobless

you are one of the "few wise rich guys"

That's nice

Very nice

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Vivapros(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Don't complain when you he turns to womanizer,cheater and irresponsible because you love his money not him......digital ash

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ugosample(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
mofedamijo:

Typical, i was expecting such, the point is not loving money, the point is been smart enough to bring something to the table, no matter how rich i am, my wife needs to be active, not necessarily because i dont want to give her money, but that way she can understand the value and appreciate every penny.
Get her a Benz and she drives it like a truck, hell NO.
I have noticed career moms have a way of handling finances, they can be prudent because they relate it to how much they earn, same can’t be said for a shopperholick who as at the time she was picked up, her fathers ceilings were licking, now she paints the town RED, why? She aint gat value, she doesn’t know value.......

hmmmmm

interesting angle to the subject matter
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by GGSG(f): 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!! ATIKU ABUBAKAR'S GGSG MAKES SHOCKING REVELATIONS ABOUT NIGERIA.

https://www.nairaland.com/4870083/breaking-news-atiku-abubakars-ggsg#73345857
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
pinkhill:
Why will they complain when they are using your virtues...

Please, every woman should be considerate because when this so called men go broke or run mad is only 0.0000000000000001% of ladies that will stick to them.

does this "using your virtue" thing really exist?
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ugosample(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
WaffenSS:
Nigerian girls and their obsession with men's money....

Pusssy stinks, is ugly, full of bacteria, and is a health risk.

It's not worth our wallet.

Any pusssy that costs more than a meat pie and coke is overpriced.

cheesy grin

This man sef

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Tijay90(m): 1:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
These are the people yahoo ritualists should patronise.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ugosample(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
BrotherBlood1:
Dear Nigerians, must every conversation be about money

That's the attribute of a failed country

Uganda is another place where everyone dey talk money money money

Now Ghana wants to join the group chat undecided

Africa is slowly slipping into the abyss
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ugosample(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
You all shouldn't insult her. This lady right here is one of the reasons we have to vote APC out. Amaechi is spending our money on this bleached hoe with fake nyansh just to see her pant. Yet buhari is fighting corruption.

Vote wisely people

Vote Atiku and obi

grin grin grin grin

how you take know say na Amaechi

una sef
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by millionboi2: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
carammel:
hmmm

D so called rich guy sees u as a prostitute

All rich and poor says it when thy spot one
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by pinkhill(f): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
It does oooo
Ugosample:

does this "using your virtue" thing really exist?
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by cooltola(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends.-Proverbs 14:20
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by homirefacuny(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
banio:
Most people don't know the duty of man and woman.

The first duty of a man is to provide for the wife.

The first duty of a wife is to be submissive.

Then you will have a perfect UNION.

SHIKENA
Is the ashewo up there talking about couples?? If I tear you slap there grin

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ranchhoddas: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
cooltola:
The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends.-Proverbs 14:20
Lol!

There was one I saw recently that shocked me.

Ecclesiastes 9:16
The wisdom of the poor is despised and his words are not heard

I shock when I see am. I no know say that kind thing dey Bible. Wetin e mean be say: "If you no get money, hide your face"

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by marvinsync(m): 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
nairalaila:
Toke Makinwa who jumped on the 'material girl' debate, has stated that a rich guy will never complain about women loving money. According to Toke Makinwa it is always the gorrillas with coins that stick to the complaint. Read her Insta-story post below;

https://lailasnews.com/a-rich-guy-will-never-complain-about-women-loving-money-toke-makinwa/

lol why would they complain about getting easy pū$$y? don't u know that 60% of the reasons guys what to be rich is so that they can get cheap sluts like u
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by apolonius(m): 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
This ugly one who sleeps with retired and senile dicks for money will be talking trash as always.

I guess she still can’t get over marrying and divorcing a broke ass because of her delusions and desperation for money.

Who brings all these idiots’ posts to this place?

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by apolonius(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Actually they do complain, my dear stupid olosho. No man wants to work hard and make money only for a stupid ho to come out of nowhere and try to reap where she never sowed.

Even abroad where idiotic feminists are operating, they have things like pre-nuptial agreements which rich men use to minimise how much money they are obligated to give away to desperate gold diggers.
Keep deceiving yourself while your value keeps depreciating.
That pit latrine between your legs will NEVER entitle you to my money, you lazy ho.

No man wants to marry a liability who brings nothing to the table and wait for handouts. Maybe na that one brothers dey do am.

No mind those deluded expired bums.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by redirect(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
MONEYCAR
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by anonymous1759(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
carammel:

0x1 billion =0... What can you offer your man?? I don't see myself marrying a pest like you grin I know you're one of them . Creative girls don't see marriage or relationship as poverty alliviation scheme..
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by nextstep(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
And you never hear self-made ladies complaining about needing money... it's only the broke ones trying to find a sponsor.

Ladies, it's 2018, equal rights and opportunities, and all that. Use your brains, find or make good work, take care of your own damn selves, and stop being a dependent.

If a woman loves money, and it's her own money, then why would men complain?
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by nextstep(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
maryjames9:
Her dad and brothers are the gorillas with coins. A rich guy who worked hard for his money and not those yahoo yahoo guys will be concerned about how his money is spent.

Quite right... and they want you to spend money on the most frivolous things... after I've worked and sweated, you want me to just dash you 10k for one bag and shoe. Then you would hear "ordinary 10k is making you shake?" If it's so ordinary, go and make your own and stop disturbing my life angry
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Tex42(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
As a yeyebrity this is all u gat to teach the young generation.

It's those gold diggers u see bleating about broke or wealthy guys all the time.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Snow87(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Since I read " The manipulated man" women disgusts me like buhari and his government. I no blame u ma, continue ur job, na people wey dey patronise u dey give u moral,Old layer like u. na my hand and Vaseline dey rush me.

1 Like

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by loomer: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
wetin dey worry this one with rich guys and money self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.