Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa (18823 Views)

Burna Boy Denies Competing With Wizkid, Says Wizkid Only Sings About Women / Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos) / Uche Ebere Agu: "Marrying A Rich Guy Doesn't Guarantee A Happy Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by wizelink(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
I hope the gold digger woman who expects her rich man not to complain when she is larving his money will also cherish the same man going after beautiful ladies
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by MDOLOFU: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Idiot have u listened to Davido and kiss Daniel one ticket??
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by BluntBoy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Lol!

There was one I saw recently that shocked me.

Ecclesiastes 9:16
The wisdom of the poor is despised and his words are not heard

I shock when I see am. I no know say that kind thing dey Bible. Wetin e mean be say: "If you no get money, hide your face"

It is there for a good reason. You have to read the statements that came before this particular one before you can understand it.

The preacher was talking about wisdom. He said that wisdom is better than might but that people would despise the wisdom of a man because he is poor.

In other words, people don't appreciate wisdom.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by cooltola(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Lol!

There was one I saw recently that shocked me.

Ecclesiastes 9:16
The wisdom of the poor is despised and his words are not heard

I shock when I see am. I no know say that kind thing dey Bible. Wetin e mean be say: "If you no get money, hide your face"

Another one lol
Proverbs 19:4 Wealth attracts many friends,
but even the closest friend of the poor person deserts them

Proverbs 19:7
The poor are shunned by all their relatives—
how much more do their friends avoid them!
Though the poor pursue them with pleading,
they are nowhere to be found.[a]
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
cooltola:
Another one lol Proverbs 19:4 Wealth attracts many friends, but even the closest friend of the poor person deserts them
Proverbs 19:7 The poor are shunned by all their relatives— how much more do their friends avoid them! Though the poor pursue them with pleading, they are nowhere to be found.[a]
WOW!
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by ImaIma1(f): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
mofedamijo:

Typical, i was expecting such, the point is not loving money, the point is been smart enough to bring something to the table, no matter how rich i am, my wife needs to be active, not necessarily because i dont want to give her money, but that way she can understand the value and appreciate every penny.
Get her a Benz and she drives it like a truck, hell NO.
I have noticed career moms have a way of handling finances, they can be prudent because they relate it to how much they earn, same can’t be said for a shopperholick who as at the time she was picked up, her fathers ceilings were licking, now she paints the town RED, why? She aint gat value, she doesn’t know value.......

Some rich men take pleasure in making money and seeing their wives spend it and lack nothing especially the ones that are not stingy. Because there are stingy rich men.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by mofedamijo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Some rich men take pleasure in making money and seeing their wives spend it and lack nothing especially the ones that are not stingy. Because there are stingy rich men.
Read my post again, you missed the point, in as much as David beckham is rich, the wife is also bringing something to the table....yes some rich men love thier wives spending, and lavishing, but my dear thats changing this days, most don’t want a liability, maybe a drug lord would do that, cause he his scared of losing his babe, most druglords babe re usually hoes anyway.
Melinda Gates ( Bill gates wife) was working as a staff at Microsoft, and when she eventually married Bill gates she kept working until when she had to raise thier kids, thereafter She served as a member of Duke University's board of trustees from 1996 to 2003.[16] She attends Bilderberg Group conferences and holds a seat on the board of directors of the Washington Post company. She retired from the board of Drugstore.com in August 2006 to spend more time working for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Note she married Bill in 1994, yet she has a robust career........peace.
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by ImaIma1(f): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
mofedamijo:

Read my post again, you missed the point, in as much as David beckham is rich, the wife is also bringing something to the table....yes some rich men love thier wives spending, and lavishing, but my dear thats changing this days, most don’t want a liability, maybe a drug lord would do that, cause he his scared of losing his babe, most druglords babe re usually hoes anyway.
Melinda Gates ( Bill gates wife) was working as a staff at Microsoft, and when she eventually married Bill gates she kept working until when she had to raise thier kids, thereafter She served as a member of Duke University's board of trustees from 1996 to 2003.[16] She attends Bilderberg Group conferences and holds a seat on the board of directors of the Washington Post company. She retired from the board of Drugstore.com in August 2006 to spend more time working for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Note she married Bill in 1994, yet she has a robust career........peace.

I get your point. Nobody wants a liability. I work but I spend his money wink
Re: A Rich Guy Will Never Complain About Women Loving Money - Toke Makinwa by mofedamijo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

I get your point. Nobody wants a liability. I work but I spend his money wink
Spend it lol, but at least you’re active, and will understand what it takes to earn a living....and if there re emergencies,you can step in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth And Wife, Elsie Okpocha Expecting 3rd Child / Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday With Lagos Beggars, Orphans / Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.