Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) (4933 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Check Out This Weird Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked! / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
One of the worst pre-wedding photo is yet to be seen on social media with a couple aiming to break the record in absurdity.

A couple announced their engagement with a shocking photo which has left people in disbelief.

The photo shows the man sitting down while staring under his fianceeā€™s skirt.

Findings conducted by Brainnews have it that the couple is from Malawi. The names of the couple has been given as George Maulidi and Idah Kawuzi.

The picture has been voted the worst pre-wedding photo so far seen this year.

What do you have to say about this pre-wedding photo?

See More Photos At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/pre-wedding-photo-that-has-left-people-shocked/

1 Share

Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by thesicilian: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nothing about Africa shocks me anymore.
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by SEGLIZ: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
I've always known it will get to this.
it is obvious the man is already subdued and subjected. she remains on top.
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Olalan(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
This must be a joke
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Deathstroke00(m): 4:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Things are becoming weird these days

Buhari till 2023. He might change it all
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Its even engagement party and not a wedding ceremony. That guy must have finished every nutrient in the girl. All is left now is chaff. I wish them happy divorce proceedings in the near future.
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by MexxIT(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dis can only b from East Africa... Those ppl are a different shade of weird

1 Like

Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
ROTTEN FISH
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Kyrestas: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
stupid Man Woman OnTop I Am PitY You.............
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by dtruth50: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pre-engagement for that matter? which style will they use when it's pre-wedding? I think they will be naked
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
I blame d girl parents, they shd beat her like wetin happen
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Karatum:
Its even engagement party and not a wedding ceremony. That guy must have finished every nutrient in the girl. All is left now is chaff. I wish them happy divorce proceedings in the near future.
oh you bearer of bad news well done ma undecided
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nekxt: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mr Ode weds Mrs Muumu
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nekxt:
Mr Ode weds Mrs Muumu
Where?
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
mankan2k7:
I blame d girl parents, they shd beat her like wetin happen

Possible?
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Where?
no be you post am undecided
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
MexxIT:
Dis can only b from East Africa... Those ppl are a different shade of weird

Oh no
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Katier00(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
What is shocking about this picture. All I see are two mentally insane people playing
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by sacx: 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
It's fake. Besides, who weds on a Tuesday?
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Don't you see their names?

George MALUdi and Idah COWuzi

In other news

Core i5 (2.5ghz processor)
MacOs sierra version 10.12.6
4GB Ram
500G HDD
Backlit keyboard
1.5GB dedicated graphics

Very clean and neatly used. Call or whatsapp 08137010369

Comes with it's original charger

Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by technicallyrich(m): 12:20am On Nov 28, 2018
The girl is a stupid,dirty,ugly,useless prostitude.
Re: See Awkward Pre-wedding Photo That Has Left People Shocked (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
no be you post am undecided
I see..
It is well

(1) (Reply)

My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) / Virgins / Show Me A Beautiful Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.