Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity (31195 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by MYHUBBY: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
cool

nice one Lola. I learnt much about your simple lifestyle despite your influence. And how u stick with your husband and his brother

but please sis do not be poisoned not to render help to non Yorubas, not all Igbo are ingrate

if we need to go by the senseless, childish and unnecessary hates for Yoruba here, one could have concluded that average Igbo are inhumane but good Igbo friends and my fiance change my impression

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nacortic(m): 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
[: Anger only hurts you! What people think of you is none of your business, you just need to live your truth! When your sense of satisfaction and self worth is derived from the opinions of strangers then truly you are not in control of your happiness. This constant need of validation from randoms is so unhealthy.

[/quote]

Wow I love this part.
This is wat kills most of this celebs and pple generally, thinking of wat people will say bout you nd how pple will see u

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by basty: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
mosesbola:
Who is Lola?

She no even fine sef....

A somebody that can never see joy, they are ready to die over affairs that does not concern them.
They will go to mountain Kilimanjaro to pray and when God refused to answer their prayers they attribute that to witches and wizards.
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
This woman is one mother i will like to fùck (milf) grin
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by HunWI: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Marrying a Yoruba is like inviting spies in your household. Yorubas remains saboteurs right from birth. In my office its horrible always poke nosing looking for who to tarnish their image to gain favour

9 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by bedspread: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
gistblogger:
Wife to Peter Okoye, Lola Omotayo took to her Instagram handle and bows to pressure, reveals how she handles negativity.

Read her post below...

What people think of you is none of your business, you just need to live your truth! When your sense of satisfaction and self worth is derived from the opinions of strangers then truly you are not in control of your happiness.

THATS MY MOTTO

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
iammo:
cry married to a family who hate you regardless of all your sacrifices to make them successful, just because of their never ending hate for yoruba. Thank God peter is Man enough to command respect for his woman and kids, and funnily he his making record sales, endorsement and getting awards than the cowards and bigot hiding under "blood is thicker than water" line, to perpetrate evil. God always reward them according to the content of their hearts
this is not about tribalism paul is married to non igbo + lola is even half yoruba she is not even full...she dosent even know how to speak yoruba....

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by HunWI: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
She destroyed P-Square if not PQ who's Wizkid or Davido in the industry? Coming here to pretend like a Saint Yoruba wake up and change your identity is killing Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by HunWI: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Half or Full Yoruba is Yoruba
GBOKASINCHA:
this is not about tribalism paul is married to non igbo + lola is even half yoruba she is not even full...she dosent even know how to speak yoruba....

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by bettercreature(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
She destroyed P-Square if not PQ who's Wizkid or Davido in the industry? Coming here to pretend like a Saint Yoruba wake up and change your identity is killing Nigeria.
She made them what they are today it’s just sad they are ingrate
They were nothing when she met them
SHE in capital letter
Fed them
Clothed them
Gave them her own personal car
Sponsored their career
Gave them a free womb without having to pay bride price
What else do this useless tribe need ?:
Do you want her head?

18 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
What the Bleep are you saying.. Who's Yoruba today without Igbos? If Igbos leave Lagos tell me one useless shop that will survive? When your oba is begging them to vote you think he is drunk? Yorubas are cowards afraid to speak like igbos who fought during the civil war. Betrayers to the core [color=#990000][/color]

Let's start with your family. Ask your entire generation to leave Lagos and let us see if Yoruba will suffer.

You igbos are so blind. You feel you are better than other tribes in Nigeria. I've never seen a more senseless way of reasoning in my life. I'm not surprised anyway. The name onitsha actually means "arrogance" or "derider". The name of your tribe translates to "someone who look down on others"

12 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by crepuscule: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
bettercreature:
Dont mind those useless igbo men
Their women won’t even date them until they are ready to get married
They are as useless as that
The similarities between igbo men and women is zero
The men are waste of semen
they won't make noise when it's their ladies with other tribes....but when it's other tribes with their men, it becomes a case!

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
I totally agree with her and I love her write up..
You need no validation from anyone, love yourself, do the right things and remain focused!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by bettercreature(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
crepuscule:
they won't make noise when it's their ladies with other tribes....but when it's other tribes with their men, it becomes a case!
Average igbo man is a pest.Avoid them like plague

12 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
mosesbola:
Who is Lola?

She no even fine sef....

If u say someone like this is not fine....then you must be finer than Bianca.

Which fortunately you are not?
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by shizzle11(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:
I'm sure the only reason the igbos on this platform hate that girl is because she is a Yoruba.

If Yoruba's decide to pay igbos back hate for hate, none of them will be able to do business in Yoruba land
coming from a hateful yoruba twerp. Yoroobas have been protesting and asking Igbos to leave lagos, according to your dense yoruba ewedu skull, it is not hate but love abi? Onuku

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by nijabazaar: 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:
I'm sure the only reason the igbos on this platform hate that girl is because she is a Yoruba.

If Yoruba's decide to pay igbos back hate for hate, none of them will be able to do business in Yoruba land

Then you guys should stop standing on the way of the Moving truck that is Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
bettercreature:
SHE in capital letter
Feed them
Clothed them
Sponsored their career
Gave them a free womb without bride price
Do you want her head?
the reason she did that is because she is a mullato very very diluted afonja...a real full blooded afonja woman will never do that...lola dosent even speak yoruba...she dosent even look yoruba ...the only yoruba thing about her is her name...you and i know how ur full blooded sisters look and behave..reason you flee from them

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by Skmoda360(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
mosesbola:
Who is Lola?

She no even fine sef....
You are a fool....you ancestral lineage no fine reach her....Omo ale jatijati. grin grin[center][/center] grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by kumakunta: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
What the Bleep are you saying.. Who's Yoruba today without Igbos? If Igbos leave Lagos tell me one useless shop that will survive? When your oba is begging them to vote you think he is drunk? Yorubas are cowards afraid to speak like igbos who fought during the civil war. Betrayers to the core [color=#990000][/color]
Let them leave first. And don’t forget to take the express hawkers along .

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by guyla: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
adetayo234:

Really? You make it sound like allowing Igbo do business in Lagos is beneficial to the Igbo, hell no, igbos are hugely responsible for the evident development in Lagos,. Let the seaport and international airports in the south east be opened and watch Igbo go, while hunger kills yorubas with their omo onile and thuggish tendencies

8 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by shizzle11(m): 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
bettercreature:
SHE in capital letter
Feed them
Clothed them
Sponsored their career
Gave them a free womb without having to pay bride price
Do you want her head?
you really need a mirror

Funny coming from a senseless tribe who loves to hate the GREAT IGBO tribe. It is only disgusting pigs from the waste that decided to make their issue about tribe.

Husband and wives from same tribes have issues and divorce all the time, no issue but simply cos two brothers have differences, this idiot and senseless abobaku tribe decide to make it tribal

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by kense88: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
She is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
how does that concern you.....dickheadnigga grin
And I'm pretty sure you would love my dick inside of you.
Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by shizzle11(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
bettercreature:
Average igbo man is a pest.Avoid them like plague
average yoruba man is a dirty pig, any sane man must avoid them like plague

5 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by kense88: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
HunWI:
Please can you explain to us, how she destroyed p square, with a proof not baseless argument.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
She looks like green snake

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo Okoye Reveals How She Handles Negativity by adetayo234: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
guyla:

Really? You make it sound like allowing Igbo do business in Lagos is beneficial to the Igbo, hell no, igbos are hugely responsible for the evident development in Lagos,. Let the seaport and international airports in the south east be opened and watch Igbo go, while hunger kills yorubas with their omo onile and thuggish tendencies

And what stops your governments from building those sea ports since 1999? One would think only igbos are doing business in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Savemayowa: Toyin Aimakhu Releases Statement Apologising To Nigerians / Seun Egbegbe Arraigned In Court For Stealing Iphones / Ras Kimono And Majek Fashek Perform For Senator Dino Melaye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.