Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Trojan Virus Preinstalled On My Phone! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Trojan Virus Preinstalled On My Phone! (289 Views)

Warnings! These Android Phones Come with Malware preinstalled / Doogee, Ilife, Cubot And Leagoo Phones Under Threat Of Banking Trojan Virus / See List Of 42 Smartphones That Come With A Trojan Bank Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trojan Virus Preinstalled On My Phone! by Happigirl12(f): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
I found out that my phone has trojan preinstalled as apps called Scweather and wireless updates... Cuz it kept on sending popup ads to me and it was seriously annoying.

The anti malware app couldn't get rid of it and I couldn't disable it also (only force stop but its still not out). I tried factory resetting my phone but it didn't get out.

It doesn't send ads anymore now though but it could in the future or something worse. angry

I'm wondering what to do. Is rooting a good option and how do I do that? embarassed

China phones. angry
Re: Trojan Virus Preinstalled On My Phone! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
You got two options:

1. As u suggested, ROOTING will sure eradicate the issh.

2. You may also disable the BACKGROUND DATA function in the fone. It might help with the pop-up ads.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Lunch 5G Smartphones In 2019 / Apple Plans Iphone Software Update To Reverse Chinese Ban / Samsung Launches Exynos 7 Series 7904

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.