Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,046 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited (6855 Views)

Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do / Who Knows About Capital Companion? / Please Help Your Fellow Who Knows About *giglogistics* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by maduka87(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
I just got an invite with them,
Dear Maduka,

Sequel to your application, We are pleased to invite you for an interview as f
Time: 9.00 a.m
Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi fele way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.
You are to come with a copy of your cv and photocopies & original of your credentials.
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by Mammiejay01: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
i also received an invite from the aforementioned company... anyone with useful information about this company?
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by adelove2017: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Date: Thursday 29th of November, 2018

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi fele way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos. Please call me dis my 07034484051
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by maduka87(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello adelove did you also recieve the invitation?
adelove2017:

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi fele way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos. Please call me dis my 07034484051
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by sammybuz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
The company is real...
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by maduka87(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello did you get the invite as well? @adelove
adelove2017:

Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by sammybuz(m): 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
They are into solar system
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by tizteezy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
How much do they pay? Coz some coys nowadays eh
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by loanlake: 5:44am On Jan 09, 2019
@adelove2017

How did your interview at BeeBee jump go in 2018.
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by lagosboy3(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
I gathered that this company is still recruiting. Please feel free to visit and drop your CV.
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by maduka87(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bro those guys are not serious, you will go for interview no reasonable question to ask they will tell you they will get back to you and you will not hear anything don't waste your time
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by Babe02: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good day, please does anyone know about the company. I have interview there on Wednesday, kindly assist please
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by maduka87(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2019
Babe02:
Good day, please does anyone know about the company. I have interview there on Wednesday, kindly assist please
How did you cope with that dark fat man that will tell you we will get back to you in two weeks and they will never do that, i don't think they know what they want
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by Exceeding(f): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2019
maduka87:
Bro those guys are not serious, you will go for interview no reasonable question to ask they will tell you they will get back to you and you will not hear anything don't waste your time

I should have listened to you. You are very right? Those guys are jokers. Regretted going there.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by Stephenydaniel(f): 3:17pm On May 18, 2019
Dear Sir/Ma,

Sequel to your application for a POSITION, we are pleased to invite you for a chat as follows:

Date: Tuesday 21st of May, 2019 or Wednesday, 22nd of May, 2019. (Please choose a day)

Time: 9:00 a.m or 1:00pm (you can come either between 9:00am to 11am or 1:00pm to 3pm)

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are to come with a copy of the following:

1. CV

2. Valid Means of Identification

3. Android Phone

4. Credentials

Kindly confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail and stating your preferred date and time.

Best Regards

Marian Oyanoghafo

Show quoted text
I shud not waste my time?
Re: Please Who Knows About Beebee Jump Int. Limited by Salvame(f): 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
Stephenydaniel:

Dear Sir/Ma,

Sequel to your application for a POSITION, we are pleased to invite you for a chat as follows:

Date: Tuesday 21st of May, 2019 or Wednesday, 22nd of May, 2019. (Please choose a day)

Time: 9:00 a.m or 1:00pm (you can come either between 9:00am to 11am or 1:00pm to 3pm)

Venue: BeeBeeJump Int'l Limited, Novel House, Plot 3, Block J, Otunba Jobi Fele Way, Alausa CBD, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are to come with a copy of the following:

1. CV

2. Valid Means of Identification

3. Android Phone

4. Credentials

Kindly confirm your availability by acknowledging this mail and stating your preferred date and time.

Best Regards

Marian Oyanoghafo

Show quoted text
I shud not waste my time?

which position did you apply for?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

N-power: How To Fix "BVN Validity" Issue / N-power Daily News And Update / Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.