Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) (39458 Views)

See People's Reaction As Man Proposes To A Lady With Multiple Rings (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Arthurity1(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
He should have given her infinity gauntlet if it's like this now!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yeye dy smell
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Stargurl20(f): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
People n karamo..... Anyways may u av an happy marriage life.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by hollamanng(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
k
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Vendee: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
And she wore only one.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Zagaboss: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
It means 666 na
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by PapiNick(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
The ring she is wearing in the last picture is not among those in the box. So what is the point of the six ring in the box?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rubbish. Proposing to other people's remnant
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Rubbish. We just like to dey overdo our own things.

Which one be six rings again

Awon lord of the rings.
wetin b ur own 4 dis matter......u don carry ur bad belle come here

besides is it ur ring?
is it ur proposal?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by mofedamijo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
Few brains i have met here on Nairaland, will like to know you, maybe exchange contacts, thanks for this piece of Gold, unfortunately the brains here can’t comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by elderhimself(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
No b ring dem want?... she go wear rings die b dat.. make am 10 sef..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Wetin concern me concern the rings

Na her body I just dey look. O boy see big nyansh! Chai just the way lefulefu likes it

grin grin grin grin grin grin
the azz is legit
i give it grin

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by danuzochukwu: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good for them, as far as they are happy i don't care about the amount of rings they use.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Uguruzik(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
How can a human being kneel down to propose to women; ze he not a goat?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by MPESA(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.

NONSENSE BMC AND APC MEDIA MACHINERY YOUR LIES CAN NEVER OVER SHADOW THE TRUTH AGAIN BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE NOW WISER UNLIKE 2015.
#back to Daura is a goal.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
bla bla bla bla bla
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Maryo12(f): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheMoniker:
Lord of the rings. grin
Ok
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Is that why he’s acting like sm comedian?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by emeks91(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am on my kneels ���� Kind hearts on Facebook, help me win this competition. Just a "LIKE" will put me ahead. Click on the link to help me win. God bless your kindness. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194003628203070&id=100027803029441
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by chocboi78(m): 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Are they related to Charly boy??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Akayd2(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2018
��� small small na, if u look at the lady finger u will see she is putting on just one of the rings, meaning she only chose one out of the 6 .

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2018
I'm sure he didn't give her all those rings, he just wanted her to pick the one that she liked the most. undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:29am On Nov 28, 2018
PapiNick:
The ring she is wearing in the last picture is not among those in the box. So what is the point of the six ring in the box?

It's in there, it's the second from the top only its upside down on her finger. It's called a teardrop but she's wearing it wrong.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Evidenx(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2018
6 rings? This is no longer a proposal,but captivity. Is the guy Lord of the rings?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2018
khiaa:

It's in there, it's the second from the top only its upside down on her finger. It's called a teardrop but she's wearing it wrong.
Hey Khiaa, do u av a gun?!
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by naijajobx: 5:47am On Nov 28, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by Honchowilly: 6:35am On Nov 28, 2018
Em,hmmm Lord of the ring
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by sawdman(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2018
I advice the lady 2 be expecting the remaining 5 concubines. grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by mhizbel(f): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2018
The lady too fine jhoor! cool
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by PapiNick(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2018
khiaa:

Okay dear. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos) by crafteck(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Rubbish. We just like to dey overdo our own things.

Which one be six rings again

Awon lord of the rings.

Its an idea of hw many more wives to come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singles And Sex: How Do I Say No When My Hormones Say Go? / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.