Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25642 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by SSaemoenl(m): 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

I can't believe everyone has derailed this thread.

This thread should be about the falconets guys not anything else.

grin grin grin I tire 4 this age cheat guy
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Looking at Wayne Rooney and Arjen Robben, How old do they look to you

And so?

Are you going to pick 23 players that look like them and find that all look like those players at that age?

Abeg, no they raise exceptions to justify our clear CHEATING.

If one or two look older like the Ghanian team, we will give benefit of doubt.

But you do not take 19 out of 23 players that ALL look like Sol Cambell and claim they are U19 and then say look at Rooney or Robben.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Retard, shut up. Do you know the meaning of bankruptcy?

Mr I run a travel agency that pays customs duty.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
has the link disappear dear slowpoke, please paste it, people will know if you pass waec or you bought it
dayokanu:

Looking at Wayne Rooney and Arjen Robben, How old do they look to you
idots like sagamite cant understand it laialai
mama-gee:

I can't believe everyone has derailed this thread.

This thread should be about the falconets guys not anything else.

and who is to blame? me or sagamite a traitor or you who refuse to tell the traitor to keep his mother fucking sting mouth locked( at least for the main time)
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by SSaemoenl(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
Saga, Go and open a new thread, we are here to celebrate the big win today. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
If this guy was born in Nigeria, people like Sagamite for talk say the guy dey 51, just by looking and guessing. Nonsense!

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
just let me go and sleep and leave the idiot calld SAGAMITE WITH HIS MR. SAINT FONOLGY
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Justcash:

If you look at gals in SS1,2 and 3 in Nigeria, most are already very matured. Full breasted, matured hips, sluggish and like women already. So, how do you want to judge this ones by just looking at them?
This is about consistent running for 90 minuites, and not just a one time dash to a finish line. You can clearly tell which female age range can run consistently for 90 minuites, run around to greet fans, and still jog off the pitch to the dressing room.

The way the Ghanians look is the way SS3  girls in Nigeria look.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Justcash:

I am not surprised that you know the names of your type. You are a pessimist, and it very disappointing. You waited till they got to the finals before you opened your teeth as if you are doing a toothpaste advert to exhibit brown your teeth in the process of trying to be a "Kill joy" James Ibori bond.

No, I am a morally upstanding person. Values you need to allude to.

I ignored them and did not even know they were playing because I am tired of Nigeria's age-cheating. E don do. It is destructive.

I only got to know when I saw it on BBC and then say the "pride" in NLers.

Useless pride.

Justcash:

If it is by looking at faces, I can see your face, and you look like a potential armed robber. Does that satisfy you?

Talk intelligently. Not like a market trader.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
GOOD NIGHT TO ALL THE PROGRESSIVES HERE AND ALL PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS I SAY HAPPY CELEBRATIONS AND TO MR. SAGAMITE CAN YOU DO ME ONE FAVOUR?
COMMIT A MAGICAL SUICIDE
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by rasputinn(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
So Dunga got a new coachingjob so fast,I saw him on the touchline shouting instructions to the Colombian girls  cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
Because this Guy was born in Nigeria, he is considered an Over-aged player by People like Sagamite, again just by looking and guessing!

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by bros12345: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
SAGAMUMU

You will not live long to see good in your life since you wont celebrate good.

Anu ofia. Oloshi. Barawo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Saga, Go and open a new thread,  we are here to celebrate the big win today.  smiley

Celebrate?

You no get shame?  grin

See the poor small girls your team cheated:

http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/teams/team=1893337/photolist.html#1273739

See your mamas:

http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/matches/round=253551/match=300125169/photolist.html#1279341
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
a 19yr old

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite, We are in the WC final! Go and hang yourself !! LOL!!!

Like I said you look more like an Armed robber at first sight.

Keep ranting. I'm outta here.

UP FALCONETS!!!! The Final is enough for me.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2010
bros12345:

SAGAMUMU

You will not live long to see good in your life since you wont celebrate good.

Anu ofia. Oloshi. Barawo.

Armed robber lo ma paa ni ose yi.

Trailer ti oni brake a ba ti e je.

Alakori!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by rasputinn(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
Another day that Sagamite has reasoned and posted disspointingly.Too bad
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
16 years old grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
Justcash:

Sagamite, We are in the WC final! Go and hang yourself !! LOL!!!

Like I said you look more like an Armed robber at first sight.

Keep ranting. I'm outta here.

UP FALCONETS!!!! The Final is enough for me.

I wouldn't tell you to commit suicide.

It is the rot your kind of mentality has led Nigeria to that will kill you. Maybe an armed robber, maybe a kidnapper, maybe bad roads or police stray bullet because of N50.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
rasputinn:

Another day that Sagamite has reasoned and posted disspointingly.Too bad

Abeg wetin be the right reasoning?

Praise our GLORIOUS, MAGICAL victory?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Akosbaba(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
Honestly,this isn't worth arguing over,does anybody believe drogba is 32,rooney is 24,terry is 28.uhn?age cheating is a worldwide trend although african teams tend to over do that but that doesn't stop us from rejoicing cos football isn't about age but skill,if u doubt it then ask the last world's best player
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite loves arguments too much. . .

That's why I said he's related to MrCrackles.

I wonder how people even feel arguing with him when they are bound to have a serious headache.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
20 years old.

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite,

With your microscopic eye which is able to determine age by looks, How old does this guy look

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
Akosbaba:

Honestly,this isn't worth arguing over,does anybody believe drogba is 32,rooney is 24,terry is 28.uhn?age cheating is a worldwide trend although african teams tend to over do that but that doesn't stop us from rejoicing cos football isn't about age but skill,if u doubt it then ask the last world's best player

Rooney and Terry are not the ages they claim?

You think UK is Nigeria.

Bloody ignorant!

Better go and queue at an embassy and see the outside world to contrast with Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Redman44(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2010
I am not supporting Sagamite, but I've looked at the pictures and I've come to the conclusion that the Falconets are not really U-19 players. Anyway, duty is duty. They've won the game and they are in the finals of the tournament. Congrats to them. How come we don't hear much about our female players who were signed by European and American clubs after they featured in past FIFA Cadet competitions? Apart from Mercy Akhide Omagbemi and a handful of others, what happened to the rest of our female players? The ghanaian girls are young and they will perform better in the future. We have to start fielding young players in Nigeria. I'm not a saint and there are some things I still do that I want to stop. We all need to embrace redemption at one time or the other, mates. We have come to the point in Nigeria where we have to stop fielding overage players and start being futuristic in our thinking.  I hope the Falconets win this competition, but we need to start grooming really young girls for the next edition of the tournament. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite,

With your microscopic eye which is able to determine age by looks, How old does this guy look

He is an ugly youth.

He looks anything from 17 to 23.

But if he is born in a country where they keep records diligently and don't do sworn affidavits, I will trust their records.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by bros12345: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Abeg wetin be the right reasoning?

Praise our GLORIOUS, MAGICAL victory?

Kitikpa gbagbue gi dia. Homeless nincompoop like u. By d time u wil wake up from under the bridge where u are sleeping, u wil see where this country will be.

Dey dia dey smoke igbo. Na handbag u go carry come back. Gorimakpa
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Redman44(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
@dayokanu,

Mario Ballotelli is really the age he claims to be. In Europe and North America, youngsters look older than their ages because of the kinds of food they eat.  Sportsmen and Women in the Western world take a lot of milk, fish and vegetables before and after training. They also drink a lot of calcium and yoghurt based drinks.  Before I moved to Europe, I was a very skinny lad though my mum was cooking good food for the family. However, my physique altered itself after a year in Europe. The environment makes people look the way they are. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
an 18yr old

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
Redman44:

@dayokanu,

Mario Ballotelli is really the age he claims to be. In Europe and North America, youngsters look older than their ages because of the kinds of food they eat.  Sportsmen and Women in the Western world take a lot of milk, fish and vegetables before and after training. They also drink a lot of calcium and yoghurt based drinks.  Before I moved to Europe, I was a very skinny lad though my mum was cooking good food for the family. However, my physique altered itself after a year in Europe. The environment makes people look the way they are. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

My point is, You need more than looks to judge a persons age. Maybe a bit of the players history would help(e.g Stanley okoro)

But you cant look at pictures and just make judgment of ages
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

My point is, You need more than looks to judge a persons age. Maybe a bit of the players history would help(e.g Stanley okoro)

But you cant look at pictures and just make judgment of ages

My point to you is that, there is no way, I repeat, NO WAY, you can pick 23 players and virtually all will look older than the youthful look they should have except you are countries like Nigeria, North Korea, Burma etc. Then you claim you still are not cheating.

What you are raising are exceptions. If one or two look older, we would say OK it is just an odd occurence on this occassion.

Every 2 years we come with 19 or 20 players out of 23 looking like grandmas and grandpas and some of you want to be defending it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Nigeria Football League Match In 1978. Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.