Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25587 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
I never know why some Users of Nairaland can not stop alluding to sagamite's extemporaneous comments, which are only violable and encroaching to the betterment of this site. The problem with sagamite or whatever name he bears might be that he's a derailed and bumptious fellow whose sagacity is being totally disorientated. I wonder what might have gone into his freaking head, as he always posts preposterous and spurious comments on this site.
Sagamite, since you always insinuate dirge of counterposing exegesis, I wish you can explain why your so-called whites use performance enhancing drugs to aid their sporting activities. Secondly, kindly elucidate if ages do enhance peformance in any given walk of life, whether be it academics, administration, medical, or rulership. You allude to this ageism as if the whole world ends there. Ajax, in primus, won the Champions' Leauge far then with a team whose averaged player was tagged 18 years. Naturally, a younger performing players should possess higher vitality, speed, shrewdness and agility more than ageing players. On the courteous note, you assume you're intelligent, but I never think so! Someone whose intelligential is cogitable, should be able to expatiate his/her quote of intelligibility with cogent, continent and painstaking manners of thought. As the laxim goes thus"The length of a snake does not determine the killing strategy." I wish you could be so savvy if you become more accommodative and introversive, with this, you'll command respect and adorableness.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

I never know why some Users of Nairaland can not stop alluding to sagamite's extemporaneous comments, which are only violable and encroaching to the betterment of this site. The problem with sagamite or whatever name he bears might be that he's a derailed and bumptious fellow whose sagacity is being totally disorientated. I wonder what might have gone into his freaking head, as he always posts preposterous and spurious comments on this site.
Sagamite, since you always insinuate dirge of counterposing exegesis, I wish you can explain why your so-called whites use performance enhancing drugs to aid their sporting activities. Secondly, kindly elucidate if ages do enhance peformance in any given walk of life, whether be it academics, administration, medical, or rulership. You allude to this ageism as if the whole world ends there. Ajax, in primus, won the Champions' Leauge far then with a team whose averaged player was tagged 18 years. Naturally, a younger performing players should possess higher vitality, speed, shrewdness and agility more than ageing players. On the courteous note, you assume you're intelligent, but I never think so! Someone whose intelligential is cogitable, should be able to expatiate his/her quote of intelligibility with cogent, continent and painstaking manners of thought. As the laxim goes thus"The length of a snake does not determine the killing strategy." I wish you could be so savvy if you become more accommodative and introversive, with this, you'll command respect and adorableness.

What junk did this one write? He is desperate to show at all cost he can speak English?

What a daft fooool.

Here is your moronic colleague (see as we slaughter him in the comments):

http://www.saharareporters.com/article/nigerian-american-body-snatchers
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mumagee(f): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamu or whatever u call urself go to AJ city or OKOKO only in lag. U will find secondary schools with old looking teens becos of what they have experience and hardships. From the way u write its obvious u don't know this part od Niger or its people. This is not a Thread for MBA research student or tutors, if u don't want to applaud the girls pls skip this space ok. Let us at least celebrate for once.
Bye! See u in any political or save Nigeria thread! Na wah!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by MeGaStReEt: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GBAM

Sagamite:

What junk did this one write? He wants to show he can speak English?

shot up! print out what CARLISTO77 wrote and study it for your own good and for the good of the people around you
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
mumagee:

Sagamu or whatever u call urself go to AJ city or OKOKO only in lag. U will find secondary schools with old looking teens becos of what they have experience and hardships. From the way u write its obvious u don't know this part od Niger or its people. This is not a Thread for MBA research student or tutors, if u don't want to applaud the girls pls skip this space ok. Let us at least celebrate for once.
Bye! See u in any political or save Nigeria thread! Na wah!!  

I have been to all corners of Nigeria, I am yet to see girls like that populate classes as majority. I schooled in Nigeria when things were worse.

Ghana is not richer than Nigeria and they don't produce the same for football matches.

Even the old students that are in SS3 in their early 20s do not look like that.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF WITH LAME EXCUSES!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu GBAM

shot up! print out what CARLISTO77 wrote and study it for your own good and for the good of the people around you

You are a fooool!

I should waste my time with someone with such a fcked up mentality to write in such manner?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Sagamite,
Stop your imbecility on this forum. I am capable, in extremis, to put you to your abysmal level you belong. Your idealogies about life are just obsequious to civil likings. What you always vituperate  are meretriciousness and servility. People like you are very deleterious to wellbeing of others. You deserve to stay among the Eskimos, since your thoughts are thoroughbred extempore. I am not the anaphabetics you always flex your encroaching babblements of bunkum on.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ Sagamite,
Stop your imbecility on this forum. I am capable, in extremis, to put you to your abysmal level you belong. Your idealogies about life are just obsequious to civil likings. What you always vituperate  are meretriciousness and servility. People like you are very deleterious to wellbeing of others. You deserve to stay among the Eskimos, since your thoughts are thoroughbred extempore. I am not the anaphabetics you always flex your encroaching babblements of bunkum on.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are retarded. grin grin grin grin

I am cracking up here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by SSaemoenl(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
Let's exit this thread so that the assertion will stop. No one is talking about the superiority of the falconets, all they concern is facial age. Too bad that we can't even cover our dirty linen outside. Remember here is a public domain, someone can search and come across this Saga argument about the age swindle. However, Up Ladies and Super Falconets  cheesy Ciaoooooo a domani ragazzi!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Chris Okotie Patrick obiagbon in the house.

Did Kosovo open a new account?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Chris Okotie Patrick obiagbon in the house.

Did Kosovo open a new account?

I forgot kosovo talks like that too. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am very good at spotting people with mental issues. From his first post, I was like "Ara eleyi o ma ya" (This one no well) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ MeGaStReEt ,I have come to Nairaland to stay for good; to wipe out obnoxious mentalities from despicable human beings like sagamite. When a man is capable to hunt a Tiger, he must be able to assume responsiblities of the consequencies.Sagamite, I want him to hold well his balls and discuss with me in a cogitable manner, not in snideness and obsteperous manner. I never need to flex muxh muscles with him, because people with his peripathetic sense of humor are "putain de mierde". I want people to be tractible, civil and courteous while arguing with others. Sagamite, I will drive you away from Nairaland. I am capable to queer your obsolete humor with back-to-back messages, so that yu won't assume I vopy dictionaries. You are a kid, when Literation and acuition of guts are concerned.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ MeGaStReEt ,I have come to Nairaland to stay for good; to wipe out obnoxious mentalities from despicable human beings like sagamite. When a man is capable to hunt a Tiger, he must be able to assume responsiblities of the consequencies.Sagamite, I want him to hold well his balls and discuss with me in a cogitable manner, not in snideness and obsteperous manner. I never need to flex muxh muscles with him, because people with his peripathetic sense of humor are "putain de mierde". I want people to be tractible, civil and courteous while arguing with others. Sagamite, I will drive you away from Nairaland. I am capable to queer your obsolete humor with back-to-back messages, so that yu won't assume I vopy dictionaries. You are a kid, when Literation and acuition of guts are concerned.

[I am laughing so hard, I am clapping like a market woman]

[size=18pt]This guy na WEYRAY!!![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by agabaI23(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ Sagamite,
Bro, are you Patrick Obiagbon? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
agabaI23:

Bro, are you Patrick Obiagbon? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am still laughing o. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I bet the guy is feeling he is impressive. grin grin grin grin grin

CRAZEMAN!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Obinoscopy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
Anytime I see two or more Nairalanders leave the topic of the post to start cursing and abusing each other in hot arguments I cannot help but laugh. . . . .lmao
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ Sagamite, why shying away. I thought you can show intelligibility!
I just realize that you need to climb a tree of impertinent dirge to spew your cacophony.
Your countenance has long been dead, Trading words with you just shows me that you are schizophrenical, you need adequate attention.
When people like you flex literary muscle with people of lower acuition, you think you are a  Local Champion. The charity you were taught was to show discourtesy to everybody on your path, irrespective of their virtues. I just want to show you that " Where your intelligence ends, is where another's starts" . I am just like a river that goes through your forest of intuition and savoir faire, bringing down your trees of amphibology and awkwardness. Just take a glass full of water to simmer down your puerility.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2010
SSaemoenl:

grin grin grin grin
wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by hayo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 29, 2010
Well done to the girls jere.
Naija we don start again. I am in no support of cheating or anything but if u cannot prove it, why judge them without trial?
If these same set of girls were eliminated in the first round, these people would have said all sorts. Fielding over-aged players isn't even an indication they will do well. We have past age grade teams that failed woefully.
If you must know, Nigerian female teams always have players lasting for long periods.
I have also decided not to castigate players again. We must remember to ask our politicians to evolve a proper record system. The lack of the national database is affecting more serious aspects of our national life. Football is just too small compared to issues relating to proper planning, voters registration, criminal database, census etc that could have been resolved if we have proper records.
How many people do you know who are using fake date of births so they can serve and also be Under-25 to apply for jobs? Many, I can bet. And those same people will abuse Golden Eaglets and now the Falconets.
Lets wake up people. We have a fundamental problem and until we resolve it , we are just chasing shadows.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Borat1: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
I beseech you all to let Sagamite waank in peace on this thread!!
He's got multiple erections watching this female world cup grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ hayo,
May your jubilant days be long for your astuteness.
Tell people with innocuous reasonability to shrink off.
People like sagamite think they can queer the joy of pobresitas of our players by bringing in discountenacing
regarding the veracity of their ages. Whites do use drugs to enhance their performances, and we, the blacks, we keep mum about that.
Are we just too docile and nimble-fingered that we can not use what we have to garner what we want!
Food for thought,
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by onijogbon(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

huh?  ok?  

in as much as i find sagamu's allegations ludicrous, brosi, ya use of unnecessary, repetitious complex words tire me o!

the thing just take away whatever point (if any sha) you were trying to make. . .just K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stu.pid) next time.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ Sagamite, why shying away. I thought you can show intelligibility!
I just realize that you need to climb a tree of impertinent dirge to spew your cacophony.
Your countenance has long been dead,  Trading words with you just shows me that you are schizophrenical, you need adequate attention.
When people like you flex literary muscle with people of lower acuition, you think you are a  Local Champion. The charity you were taught was to show discourtesy to everybody on your path, irrespective of their virtues. I just want to show you that " Where your intelligence ends, is where another's starts" . I am just like a river that goes through your forest of intuition and savoir faire, bringing down your trees of amphibology and awkwardness. Just take a glass full of water to simmer down your puerility.

I go die o!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said it. I can spot people with mental illness.

I said:

Sagamite:

I bet the guy is feeling he is impressive.  grin grin grin grin grin

slowpoke, so you gibberish is your sign of "intelligibility"?

This is intelligence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ahh! Won she eeee. Lor be won l'abule. (Dem dey do you with juju. Go beg them in the village)  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
oníjògbòn:

huh?  ok?  

in as much as i find sagamu's allegations ludicrous, brosi, ya use of unnecessary, repetitious complex words tire me o!

the thing just take away whatever point (if any sha) you were trying to make. . .just K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple, Stu.pid) next time.  grin

Ah, God. I am going to crack up tonight. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ hayo,
May your jubilant days be long for your astuteness.
Tell people with innocuous reasonability to shrink off.
People like sagamite think they can queer the joy of pobresitas of our players by bringing in discountenacing
regarding the veracity of their ages. Whites do use drugs to enhance their performances, and we, the blacks, we keep mum about that.
Are we just too docile and nimble-manipulated that we can not use what we have to garner what we want!
Food for thought,

YOU DEY CRAZE? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

WEY YOUR GRAMMAR?

WORDS DON FINISH FOR DICTIONARY? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
hayo:

Naija we don start again. I am in no support of cheating or anything but if u cannot prove it, why judge them without trial?

Really?

You sure?

So why were you judging here:

hayo:

So u think this salary is the cause of our problems, naaaaa
The salary is small compared to d real corruption going on in those places. They make more money from shady deals. If they take this salary alone n work, our democracy will not be as costly as it is. If you want to know - wives of LG chairmen are paid salaries. Wives of State assembly members are also given official cars.

Can you prove these?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ oníjògbòn ,
I won't accept your gibberish as a way of pacific arbitration.
My pragmatism,you can not take away from me.
It's either you like me or detest me, don't sit at a fence to arbitrate a fray you have no better clues on.
Draw inbetweens and get the trend quite well. My scolding of puerile Sagamite, is just that he should
learn to make astute and decorous argumentations rather showing diableries on a public forum.
No one knows it all. We should be painstaking while trying to make others reason with us, basic.
Next time, I will loose our my antipathetic side when you use derogatory comment while alluding to my comments.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

I have been to all corners of Nigeria, I am yet to see girls like that populate classes as majority. I schooled in Nigeria when things were worse.

Ghana is not richer than Nigeria and they don't produce the same for football matches.

Even the old students that are in SS3 in their early 20s do not look like that.

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF WITH LAME EXCUSES!
bros i am not here to contest with u because i know i dont speak english as much as u, but one thing i know i have little nephews and cousins that are btw the age of 14 - 17 and they are taller bigger and i can say stronger than me when i was at that age. a lot of nigerian youths these days in terms of physical built and structure are actually looking older than their age.

in terms of nigerian sports, the whole system needs a revamp, becos by the time u r thru with WAEC and to start a career in football u sure are older than 18, and probably after sitting for jamb for 2 times and sat for gce external candidate 3 times u would always claim 18.

by the way those germans at the worldcup were actually looking older than their age, even the italians, talk less of fat yak and the kid hungry for goals(obagoal).
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
@sagamite,

YOU DEY CRAZE?

WEY YOUR GRAMMAR?

WORDS DON FINISH FOR DICTIONARY
Trading word with you is just a depiction akin whipping a dead horse.
Meaning that you're a dead horse.
Your imbecility is leading you to moral decadence and moribundity.
I pity your endearing parents for a lost bigot like you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by agabaI23(m): 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite,

The picture of the Ghanaian team in the link you posted is better than the small one you used to compare the Nigerians.

Look at the goalkeeper, nos 6, 9 and 18 and tell me they are under 20. Low cut makes African woman look young otherwise go and ask Oby Ezekwesili
Do not be deceived.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by CARLISTO77(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2010
SAGAMITE (DEAD HORSE) + IMBECILITY = MORIBUNDITY
Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by onijogbon(m): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2010
CARLISTO77:

@ oníjògbòn ,
I won't accept your gibberish as a way of pacific arbitration.
My pragmatism,you can not take away from me.
It's either you like me or detest me, don't sit at a fence to arbitrate a fray you have no better clues on.
Draw inbetweens and get the trend quite well. My scolding of puerile Sagamite, is just that he should
learn to make astute and decorous argumentations rather showing diableries on a public forum.
No one knows it all. We should be painstaking while trying to make others reason with us, basic.
Next time, I will loose our my antipathetic side when you use derogatory comment while alluding to my comments.

seriously brosi, u well so?

abi u don read seven books of moses cause ya utterances is beginning to sound like one of them o!

i hope u do realize that K.I.S.S is only an acronym (u probably haven't heard the acronym before); there's nothing derogatory about that!  

there's a time and place for the use of complex words brosi not how you're throwing it all over the place in your sentences.  

and if u think your unnecessary use of complex words makes you appear intelligent then you must be really delusional!

i'm just saying brosi. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Hilariously Congratulates France On Their Victory / 2018 World Cup : African Hopefuls In Russia Profiled / Dias Completes £62m Manchester City Move From Benfica(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.