Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25645 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by proudly9ja(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2010
By the way, I won't put all the blame on the players. The Nation needs help!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asha80(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
i actually agree with sagamite here.Those girls look nothing like u20 to me.More like u28.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

The policy works better when you describe it as under 20 rather than over 18.

I know Nigeria is using over 18, I am pissed off it is just way too much over 18.  grin

I agree with you jor.

The system has to change quick quick so we do not let these kind of players continue to embarass us.

At least there is no doubt in the SAcans mind that Nigerians are cheats and furiously complaining about the ages of these mamas.

More enemies for us there now as a crooked nation.
THERE HE GOES AGAIN, ALWAYS PRETENDING AS IF HE IS A SAINT WHEN HE IS A REAL TRAITOR (BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING OR ELSE STONING) TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR V
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
seanet02:

and who is retarded between me and you, you who is always against anything fron Ng ( or is that not what is on you  pali) or me who Proudly supports my country, ode what did you do when Briton find out that Tony blair and Bush man of white house intentionally conspire to ruin iraq (or they have found the Nuclear weapon in the house you bleeping poo built in iraq) didnt they lie, try to use your calamity brain only when this country is at war, stop being anti progress
DWEEB

seanet02:

super  of sagamu, did you think anybody will support your senseless arguments. ode buruku

Look at this razz, local retarded slowpoke.

This amala political retard that did not know what bankruptcy means.

We need to shot morons like this just to decrease the population.

Progress is cheating. No wonder Nigeria is failing.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite,

Women are more athletic when young when they go over 23 they are not strong again.

During the Olympics, Some countries were accused for fielding underaged girls in female evens thereby having undue advantage.

Let an average 18yr old girl race with a 24yr old and imagine the result.

An average man grows more stronger and muscular as he moves from 20-30yrs a lady acquires more fat, ikebe, boobi and other things as a result of gbenshing from Sagamite and co.

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
asha 80:

i actually agree with sagamite here.Those girls look nothing like u20 to me.More like u28.

How strong do you think an average 28yr old girl would be. Girls peak of strenght on the average is in their early 20's
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by bros12345: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
SAGAMITE Or what do u call yourself

F, U, C, K    U

I wish I could just strangle you. Instead of celebrating a feat u turned the discourse into stupid argument

S, H, I, T
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
proudly9ja:

I really stopped discussing this age issue since the U17 fiasco because I realised that a lot of people on the thread know that we are cheats but as Nigerians, we just need something to drown our sorrows of a broken down Nation.

Unfortunately for us, other African Nations are catching up on the cheating thing. Ask the Super falcons how Ethiopia beat them with men parading as women at the last AWC.
You r right. this debate isnt necessary.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
agabaI23:

Assuming they are overaged, what is the age difference? I think you should understand that ageing will not help women as they get weaker the older they become. It will be expected 18 year old females will be stronger and fitter that 24 yr old females.
What is the noise about age difference?

If they are not good age will not even help them.

Haba! These age SAGA from SAGAMITE is sagging us out.
Dayokanu
That's exactly what I told him earlier. Good someone knows that too.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
IT IS PEOPLE LIKE SAGAMITE THAT IS HOLDING THIS NATION BACK. THEIR TOO MUCH OF "I TOO KNOW" IS KILLING EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY. JUST LIKE BANKOLE AND OTHER GAP TOOTHED THIEVES AND PESSIMISTS, SAGAMITE IS NOT A SAINT AFTERALL.
SIMPLE COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL YOU THAT A 24- ABOVE YRS OLD NIGERIAN LADY CANNOT RUN AROUND IN THE PITCH LIKE THAT FOR 90 MINUITES WITHOUT FAINTING.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Look at this razz, local retarded slowpoke.

This amala political retard that did not know what bankruptcy means.

We need to shot morons like this just to decrease the population.

Progress is cheating. No wonder Nigeria is failing.
AND HOW DID YOU DEFINE IT? slowpoke, THINK EVERY BODY PUSHES COCAINE AND SHUFFLES MARIJUANA LIKE YOU CRUMB
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Sagamite,

Women are more athletic when young when they go over 23 they are not strong again.

During the Olympics, Some countries were accused for fielding underaged girls in female evens thereby having undue advantage.

Let an average 18yr old girl race with a 24yr old and imagine the result.

An average man grows more stronger and muscular as he moves from 20-30yrs a lady acquires more fat, ikebe, boobi and other things as a result of gbenshing from Sagamite and co.

Abeg, no pull wool over my eye.  grin

The complaint about young girls, if I remember correctly, was in gymnastics where people are scored based on their spectacular display, which size influences. Not running, weight lifting, throwing or the likes.

The female national team players will trash any of the youth players bar cheating nations like Nigeria.

Here is a list of top 100m sprinting by women, I don't see any setting the records in their teenage years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_metres#Top_ten_all-time_athletes.E2.80.94women
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asha80(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

How strong do you think an average 28yr old girl would be. Girls peak of strenght on the average is in their early 20's

Looking at those girls and using your experience as someone that has lived in nigeria do those girls look anything less than 25 to you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
nues aweso:

Excuse me, how old are you please?

You point is?

Chongaiman:

Language! Which kind of re-education would you expect with such choice of words?

Sorry?

Come again. I don't understand.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2010
bros12345:

SAGAMITE Or what do u call yourself

F, U, C, K    U

I wish I could just strangle you. Instead of celebrating a feat u turned the discourse into silly argument

S, H, I, T

Ko ni da fun aye e.

You will never progress in life.

Alakori.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
Justcash:

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE SAGAMITE THAT IS HOLDING THIS NATION BACK. THEIR TOO MUCH OF "I TOO KNOW" IS KILLING EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY. JUST LIKE BANKOLE AND OTHER GAP TOOTHED THIEVES AND PESSIMISTS, SAGAMITE IS NOT A SAINT AFTERALL.
SIMPLE COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL YOU THAT A 24- ABOVE YRS OLD NIGERIAN LADY CANNOT RUN AROUND IN THE PITCH LIKE THAT FOR 90 MINUITES WITHOUT FAINTING.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, HE DEY UK ( IF HE IS NOT CHANGING IP TO DECIEVE  HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS) HE DEY UK DEY ABUSE HIS VERY OWN COUNTRY EVEN WHEN HE IS CONTRIBUTING ZERO TO THE GDP AND PRODUCTIVITY (HE MAY WANT ME TO DEFINE THAT AGAIN) STOP BEING FOOLISH MR. SAGAMITE, YOU CROOK, TELL ME YOU DID NOT LIE WHEN PREPARING YOUR VISA? ( IF YOU ARE THERE AT ALL)
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2010
asha 80:

Looking at those girls and using your experience as someone that has lived in nigeria do those girls look anything less than 25 to you?

How can you judge by just looking at them? Why is age even an issue at this point? What the heck! So, the ones that were losing in past tournaments were presumed U-20 because they lost out in their group stages?

Na wa for Nigerians o!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
seanet02:

THERE HE GOES AGAIN, ALWAYS PRETENDING AS IF HE IS A SAINT WHEN HE IS A REAL TRAITOR (BELIEVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING OR ELSE STONING) TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR V

seanet02:

AND HOW DID YOU DEFINE IT? slowpoke, THINK EVERY BODY PUSHES COCAINE AND SHUFFLES MARIJUANA LIKE YOU CRUMB

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this retard that wanted to lie he owned a travel agency.  grin grin grin grin

But got himself caught out when he claimed he paid customs tax for the travel agency.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Utter illiterate fooooool.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asha80(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
Justcash:

How can you judge by just looking at them? Why is age even an issue at this point? What the heck! So, the ones that were losing in past tournaments were presumed U-20 because they lost out in their group stages?

Na wa for Nigerians o!

Let us be honest with ourselves
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
Justcash:

It is people like you, Alams, Ibori, Wada Nas that is driving this country to great heights.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by txxxed(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
What is it with these Nigerians AWOL in the UK? A cousin of mine who was actually born in England went back in the late 90's, and all he says now is that Nigerians love money.
A boy that was here, struggling like the rest of us, is suddenly up on the moral scale and playing judge over all of us.
Am not supporting age cheating, but before we start talking about this the way we do, why don't we always look at our background.  
Is Sagamite going to tell us that our girls who toil and suffer here under incompetent and inefficient management, girls who train with and sleep with empty stomach must look as young as girls who are extremely well taken care of?
It is so easy for us to sit on the sideline and say all these, but when you are inside, you see the real thing.
I was an athlete in the sprints, and i know what it is and why our sports men and women look so old. I drank garri after training, and all the officials will give us will be hard loaves of bread with nothing to wet your throat, not the kind of food athletes should eat to replenish lost energy after training.
We know some of our athletes do age cheating, but the way we dramatize the issue is really bad.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by agabaI23(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite,

Are you aware of the effect of garry and soup 3x a day on the physical looks of women in Nigeria?

Some do not even have that luxury. Most of those who go into football are most often girls from peasant families.
Suffering alters the perceivable age of individuals.

So be careful how you judge by looks.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2010
seanet02:

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT, HE DEY UK ( IF HE IS NOT CHANGING IP TO DECIEVE  HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS) HE DEY UK DEY ABUSE HIS VERY OWN COUNTRY EVEN WHEN HE IS CONTRIBUTING ZERO TO THE GDP AND PRODUCTIVITY (HE MAY WANT ME TO DEFINE THAT AGAIN) STOP BEING FOOLISH MR. SAGAMITE, YOU CROOK, TELL ME YOU DID NOT LIE WHEN PREPARING YOUR VISA? ( IF YOU ARE THERE AT ALL)

Retard, I didn't have to apply for visa, fooool.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this retard that wanted to lie he owned a travel agency.  grin grin grin grin

But got himself caught out when he claimed he paid customs tax for the travel agency.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Utter illiterate fooooool.  grin
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME PASTE THE LINK TO THAT POST AGAIN WHERE YOU IDIOT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH AND LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE. ODE BURUKU OLOFO. HAVE YOU CHECJKED MY REG. COMP. IS UP AND KICKING, BETTER DO SOME PROJECT MANGT. COURSES SO THAT YOU CAN RESCUSCIATE YOURS ( OR YOU WILL YOU DONT HAVE AGIAN) OLOSI OMORIODO TIN KO PONPON BO MOTHER FUCKER E
Sagamite:

Ko ni da fun aye e.
DOES BEING IN THE UK MEANS THAT OTI DA FUN E, OLORIBURUKU AKOTILETA, ERU EYINBO LOMA SE KU

You will never progress in life.

Alakori.
Sagamite:

It is people like you, Alams, Ibori, Wada Nas that is driving this country to great heights.  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2010
Justcash:

Na wa for Nigerians o!

How did you come to the conclusion that their winning is the reason they are regarded overage?  undecided

Look at their bloody faces my friend!  angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Retard, I didn't have to apply for visa, fooool.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
IS IT NOT THE SAME SAGMITE THAT TOLD ME HE REGISTERED A COMPANY BEFORE HE LEFT THE SHORES OF THE COUNTRY, OPURO BURUKU, THINK I HAVE A silly BRAIN LIKE YOU FOOL
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Justcash(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
If you look at gals in SS1,2 and 3 in Nigeria, most are already very matured. Full breasted, matured hips, sluggish and like women already. So, how do you want to judge this ones by just looking at them?
This is about consistent running for 90 minuites, and not just a one time dash to a finish line. You can clearly tell which female age range can run consistently for 90 minuites, run around to greet fans, and still jog off the pitch to the dressing room.

Sagamite:

I am not surprised that you know the names of your type. You are a pessimist, and it very disappointing. You waited till they got to the finals before you opened your teeth as if you are doing a toothpaste advert to exhibit brown your teeth in the process of trying to be a "Kill joy" James Ibori bond.

Sagamite:

How did you come to the conclusion that their winning is the reason they are regarded overage?  undecided

Look at their bloody faces my friend!  angry

If it is by looking at faces, I can see your face, and you look like a potential armed robber. Does that satisfy you?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2010
txxxed:

What is it with these Nigerians AWOL in the UK? A cousin of mine who was actually born in England went back in the late 90's, and all he says now is that Nigerians love money.
A boy that was here, struggling like the rest of us, is suddenly up on the moral scale and playing judge over all of us.
Am not supporting age cheating, but before we start talking about this the way we do, why don't we always look at our background.  
Is Sagamite going to tell us that our girls who toil and suffer here under incompetent and inefficient management, girls who train with and sleep with empty stomach must look as young as girls who are extremely well taken care of?
It is so easy for us to sit on the sideline and say all these, but when you are inside, you see the real thing.
I was an athlete in the sprints, and i know what it is and why our sports men and women look so old. I drank garri after training, and all the officials will give us will be hard loaves of bread with nothing to wet your throat, not the kind of food athletes should eat to replenish lost energy after training.
We know some of our athletes do age cheating, but the way we dramatize the issue is really bad.

agabaI23:

Sagamite,

Are you aware of the effect of garry and soup 3x a day on the physical looks of women in Nigeria?

Some do not even have that luxury. Most of those who go into football are most often girls from peasant families.
Suffering alters the perceivable age of individuals.

So be careful how you judge by looks.

I want both of you to repeat after me:

UTTER

RUBBISH

So what do the Nigerian players lack that the Ghanians do not lack?

How come the ghanians look youthful and ours look like mamas? Even the Trinidadians.

Compare. Lets stop deceiving ourselves.

Ghana
http://www.fifa.com/u20womensworldcup/teams/team=1915242/photolist.html#1275233

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by seanet02: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2010
otun ti bere abi, traitor
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
asha 80:

Looking at Wayne Rooney and Arjen Robben, How old do they look to you
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
seanet02:

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME PASTE THE LINK TO THAT POST AGAIN WHERE YOU  COULD NOT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH AND LET PEOPLE KNOW HOW silly YOU ARE. ODE BURUKU OLOFO. HAVE YOU CHECJKED MY REG. COMP. IS UP AND KICKING, BETTER DO SOME PROJECT MANGT. COURSES SO THAT YOU CAN RESCUSCIATE YOURS ( OR YOU WILL YOU DONT HAVE AGIAN) OLOSI OMORIODO TIN KO PONPON BO MOTHER FUCKER E

Retard, shut up. Do you know the meaning of bankruptcy?

Mr I run a travel agency that pays customs duty.  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2010
I can't believe everyone has derailed this thread.

This thread should be about the falconets guys not anything else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Luis Enrique Quits As Spain Manager (photos) / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.