Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup (25641 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Colombia: 2% (1 vote)
Nigeria: 97% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Brazil Vs Colombia: World Cup 2014 Quarter-finals (2 - 1) On 4th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Colombia (3 - 0): U-17 Women's World Cup On Saturday Sept-29-2012 / Nigeria Vs Colombia Friendly (1 - 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
Damn, Sagamite why don't you send an appeal to Fifa to conduct an age investigation?

This is getting rather serious. grin

Sagamite:

He is an ugly youth.

He looks anything from 17 to 23.

But if he is born in a country where they keep records diligently and don't do sworn affidavits, I will trust their records.
Nah!

I think he's in his late 20s or early 30s.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

My point to you is that, there is no way, I repeat, NO WAY, you can pick 23 players and virtually all will look older than the youthful look they have except you are countries like Nigeria, North Korea, Burma etc. Then you claim you still are not cheating.

What you are raising are exceptions. If one or two look older, we would say OK.

There is no way you would have black players not looking older than their caucasian counterparts.

In the picture below who is older?

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

There is no way you would have black players not looking older than their caucasian counterparts.

In the picture below who is older?

So how come the Ghanians are not looking older?

So how come the Trinidadians are not looking older?

How come the black players in the UK and British teams not looking older than their white colleagues?

How did you come to this conclusion? What is the science behind it?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2010
Damn. . .

This is a thread designed for a football match not an age detection strategy nor basketball.

You guys need to get a grip of yourselves.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Redman44(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
@dayokanu,

In the Western World, it is very difficult to lie about your age. This is because they are good at keeping records and everyone born in Europe has a official Birth Certificate. The Government has a well protected archive where copies of these Birth Certificates are kept. That is how they verify the ages of players over here. Record Keeping is taken seriously in the Western world. Apart from that, there are soccer academies all over the place. These academies also keep records of players that they groom for future reference. John Terry played at Dagenham Park before he made it big as a professional player. I saw his signature '' John Terry wuz here'' on the wall of the Park and the locals confirmed that he played at the Park as a teenager years ago. In Nigeria, it is very hard to really know the true ages of our players because of the lack of adequate record keeping. This has continued to create problems for us in International circles. We have to start getting our priorities right immediately.

Youngsters in the Western world look older than their ages. They mature quickly over here due to a number of factors. How many Nigerian teenagers have access to nutritious meals? I'm not trying to castigate Nigeria, but how many Nigerians have access to fresh milk everyday? I'm not talking about powdered milk. I'm talking about milk straight from the Dairy Farm.  I have worked at a football club before and I know the rich quality of the food of the players. We need to change in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2010
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by TmeD0(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Damn, Sagamite why don't you send an appeal to Fifa to conduct an age investigation?

This is getting rather serious
. grin
Nah!

I think he's in his late 20s or early 30s.

more like ridiculous!

@post, congrats to the Falconets o jare. . .a victory well deserved (regardless of what some naysayers are saying).

but i'm surprised none has been talking about germany since the beginning of this competition especially popp

she's got about 6 plus goals in the tournament thus far. . .our girls just need to contain her like they did Leroux (U.S.) and Cuellar (Mexico).

Carry go Falconets; na una time 2 shine.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
Redman44:

@dayokanu,

In the Western World, it is very difficult to lie about your age. This is because they are good at keeping records and everyone born in Europe has a official Birth Certificate. The Government has a well protected archive where copies of these Birth Certificates are kept. That is how they verify the ages of players over here. Record Keeping is taken seriously in the Western world. Apart from that, there are soccer academies all over the place. These academies also keep records of players that they groom for future reference. John Terry played at Dagenham Park before he made it big as a professional player. I saw his signature '' John Terry wuz here'' on the wall of the Park and the locals confirmed that he played at the Park as a teenager years ago. In Nigeria, it is very hard to really know the true ages of our players because of the lack of adequate record keeping. This has continued to create problems for us in International circles. We have to start getting our priorities right immediately.

Youngsters in the Western world look older than their ages. They mature quickly over here due to a number of factors. How many Nigerian teenagers have access to nutritious meals? I'm not trying to castigate Nigeria, but how many Nigerians have access to fresh milk everyday? I'm not talking about powdered milk. I'm talking about milk straight from the Dairy Farm. I have worked at a football club before and I know the rich quality of the food of the players. We need to change in Nigeria. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

That is beside the point, The point here is Can you determine age based on looks?

I would rather prefer evidence like yr of high sch graduation, siblings age etc than for you to just look at someone and say he is older than this age.

I knew guys in JS3 who were tall and had beards at age 14 in Nigeria and I know guys at age 35 who would pass for 17yrs

Who is older?

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
Guys, enough of the basketball photos. . .

they make absolutely no sense, this is a thread about football not basketball.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2010
So you mean you can not tell me who is older here between the women except you see birth cert?

Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2010
Dayokanu,

What you need to do is show me a few pictures of teams where most are older looking than other teams.

Not be foraging around for pix of any person that does not exceptionally look their age.

Show me a pix of an U13, U17, U20 team where half the team look older than the upper limit.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

Dayokanu,

What you need to do is show me a few pictures of teams where most are older looking than other teams.

Not be foraging around for pix of any person that does not exceptionally look their age.

Any black dominated team would do.

E.g pick a French or Dutch Under aged male team and compare the looks of the blacks to the caucasians
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
And I still wait for the explanation of:

dayokanu:

I have put pictures o teams up above.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by switch47(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ post
  Sagamite  the age cheat guy just has a problem, of seeking attention each time there is any age group FIFA competition involving Nigeria. If you are in London come let me show you my 13 year old Nigerian nephew who is 5 foot ten tall and another one 16 years old that looks like yakubu aiyegbani and looks older than me who was is in his mid thirties.   you go about poosting pictures and making spurious comments on looks. yes we know there is age cheat in nigeria and the reason it was discussed so pasionately last under 17 was mainly because of fortune  chukudi. that is not to say everytime Nigeria is playing ang winning you open your mouth and say what you are not sure about every case has to be judge based on its own merit and he who asserts must prove or forever exercise his right to REMAIN SILENT!! you are beging to sound like a broken record. if you have a reason to investigate lets do that. i will be willing to help you. am leaving London soon for Oxford b4 entering nigeria if you want us to take action let us see /meet face to face in london to show you are a true patriot and stop making noise.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2010
dayokanu:

Any black dominated team would do.

E.g pick a French or Dutch Under aged male team and compare the looks of the blacks to the caucasians

Pick a few for us and prove it.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Redman44(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2010
@dayokanu

Let us see what will become of these set of Falconets in three years time sad sad sad  We might have been getting away with our policy of fielding overaged players in the past, but we've started seeing the results of our thinking.  What the NFF should be working towards now is to raise really young players for our cadet teams in the future. We are the ones that will benefit from it in the long run. I rest my case. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
switch47:

@ post
  Sagamite  the age cheat guy just has a problem, of seeking attention each time there is any age group FIFA competition involving Nigeria. If you are in London come let me show you my 13 year old Nigerian nephew who is 5 foot ten tall and another one 16 years old that looks like yakubu aiyegbani and looks older than me who was is in his mid thirties.

Bollocks.

switch47:

you go about poosting pictures and making spurious comments on looks. yes we know there is age cheat in nigeria and the reason it was discussed so pasionately last under 17 was mainly because of fortune  chukudi. that is not to say everytime Nigeria is playing ang winning you open your mouth and say what you are not sure about every case has to be judge based on its own merit and he who asserts must prove or forever exercise his right to REMAIN SILENT!! you are beging to sound like a broken record. if you have a reason to investigate lets do that. i will be willing to help you. am leaving London soon for Oxford b4 entering nigeria if you want us to take action let us see /meet face to face in london to show you are a true patriot and stop making noise.

I am discussing on the merit of what I have seen on pix and screen.

WE ARE CHEATING!

Why waste my time when the NFF and people that can act are retards like seanet02 that will rather rejoice and celebrate the crimes?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2010
Redman44:

@dayokanu

Let us see what will become of these set of Falconets in three years time sad sad sad We might have been getting away with our policy of fielding overaged players in the past, but we've started seeing the results of our thinking. What the NFF should be working towards now is to raise really young players for our cadet teams in the future. We are the ones that will benefit from it in the long run. I rest my case. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com

Where are you running to? Simple question, Can you judge a player by looks? Thats the question

FYI Nkiru Okosieme had almost 16yrs of top flight football
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
How come virtually AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL the black kids here look within the age range:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-487082.352.html#msg6476001

But for Nigeria, 10 out of 11 (if generously put) do not?
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Tatase(f): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Let me educate you on something.

Human beings are generally morons.

They are silly to the bone. Majority are followers with a herd mentality.

You need to guide them and they will follow. They will even follow if you guide them to retardation like Hitler and Pol Pot did, not only good.

If you look at most nations and see what they stand for in their international representation to the world, you will see that at micro level, the citizens try to emulate.

The English gentleman, upper lip shyte is embedded in English culture.

The Japanese collective approach is embedded in them to the point most individuals are indecisive when alone.

The Germans try to be efficient in everything they do.

When Nigeria CLEARLY, BOLDLY AND UNSHAMEDLY field age cheats and they become heroes. Expect it to reflect in our society. you know that lack of morals and principle that Nigerians think "I am just being smarter"?

You know that you send money to your best friend for years to help build house and you find an empty plot after 10 years?

No wonder a lot of Nigerians can not trust even their own cousins.

Ok, firstly, it's really patronizing to start anything with "let me educate you." Second, how did Hitler and Pol Pot enter the matter of Nigeria vs. Colombia in a women's u20 world cup match? Like honestly speaking, how? Aren't we just taking this a touch too seriously? I mean nothing in football, and i take football seriously, is even distantly related to mass genocide, ok? That's crazy talk to bring that into this little match.

Also, anyone with an inch of sense, knows that most country stereotypes are at best outdated, and at worst offensive and mostly untrue. Apart from the German efficiency (although one could also quickly be brought to mind of "uptight nazis," but I know better), I don't really know anyone that still thinks of English gentleman (except maybe Americans who are still in awe of the British accent but are too provincial to actually go and see England for themselves) when they think of England, I know I think of Jeremy Kyle-types and WAG culture and people who used to be on Big Brother being ersatz A-Listers; Japanese people I thought lived singly in tiny cubicle-like apartments in Tokyo and never got married or had children, so I had no idea they were such collectivists, but there you go.

More to the point. I doubt anyone's first thought of Nigeria is "o dem age cheats in women's U20 football!" And if it was, it would still be a step up from "o dem advance-fee fraudsters." I'm Nigerian, I would never not celebrate my team's win, never! As long as the match held, and FIFA okay'ed the players, what is my own. And who cares what anyone else is saying, if their team had beaten my team, would they talk age talk?

As for friends and cousins, and building houses, the world has moved on a lot since the olden days. I'm trying to think of friends anywhere in the world who would sight unseen send their friends money to build them a house. Everyone everywhere knows that friends and money and business don't mix. It's unfortunate that people are untrustworthy, but I don't blame it on the U20 team. And not that I truly think they're all U20 (I suspect 2-3 are), but in their defense, I was at a local government secondary school last week for something, and many of those 14, 15, 16 yr olds looked like men and women who had seen life, because they kind of have. . .

I'm still very much at a loss as to why it matters sooooo much how old these girls are. If only our politicians would lie about their age BUT STILL get the job done! If only they would lie, cheat and steal from the world FOR our benefit. I'd be a happy camper. There are sooooo many more things to be up in arms about in Nigeria than girls FIFA agrees are U20 (whether or not they truly are) winning a match. I don't really think it's that big a deal. It's certainly not worth all these pages on these threads.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by asha80(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2010
Tatase:

Ok, firstly, it's really patronizing to start anything with "let me educate you." Second, how did Hitler and Pol Pot enter the matter of Nigeria vs. Colombia in a women's u20 world cup match? Like honestly speaking, how? Aren't we just taking this a touch too seriously? I mean nothing in football, and i take football seriously, is even distantly related to mass genocide, ok? That's crazy talk to bring that into this little match.

Also, anyone with an inch of sense, knows that most country stereotypes are at best outdated, and at worst offensive and mostly untrue. Apart from the German efficiency (although one could also quickly be brought to mind of "uptight nazis," but I know better), I don't really know anyone that still thinks of English gentleman (except maybe Americans who are still in awe of the British accent but are too provincial to actually go and see England for themselves) when they think of England, I know I think of Jeremy Kyle-types and WAG culture and people who used to be on Big Brother being ersatz A-Listers; Japanese people I thought lived singly in tiny cubicle-like apartments in Tokyo and never got married or had children, so I had no idea they were such collectivists, but there you go.

More to the point. I doubt anyone's first thought of Nigeria is "o dem age cheats in women's U20 football!" And if it was, it would still be a step up from "o dem advance-fee fraudsters." I'm Nigerian, I would never not celebrate my team's win, never! As long as the match held, and FIFA okay'ed the players, what is my own. And who cares what anyone else is saying, if their team had beaten my team, would they talk age talk?

As for friends and cousins, and building houses, the world has moved on a lot since the olden days. I'm trying to think of friends anywhere in the world who would sight unseen send their friends money to build them a house. Everyone everywhere knows that friends and money and business don't mix. It's unfortunate that people are untrustworthy, but I don't blame it on the U20 team. And not that I truly think they're all U20 (I suspect 2-3 are), but in their defense, I was at a local government secondary school last week for something, and many of those 14, 15, 16 yr olds looked like men and women who had seen life, because they kind of have. . .

I'm still very much at a loss as to why it matters sooooo much how old these girls are. If only our politicians would lie about their age BUT STILL get the job done
! If only they would lie, cheat and steal from the world FOR our benefit. I'd be a happy camper. There are sooooo many more things to be up in arms about in Nigeria than girls FIFA agrees are U20 (whether or not they truly are) winning a match. I don't really think it's that big a deal. It's certainly not worth all these pages on these threads.

This is a moronic comparision.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by TmeD0(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2010
is this still the same thread?

last time i checked it was Women's U-20 WC match featuring nigeria vs colombia. . . not who look young and who look old amongst the players.

na wa o!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
^^Thanks for reminding dayokanu and sagamite.

Since they can't tell the difference between football and basketball.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by mumagee(f): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2010
I have seen this girlS and sincerely speaking is it because they look hard and whether beaten that u think they are old. I played football till university level. I know a lot of female footballs who after secondary school start thinking of moving on to something else. Candid opinion the girls couldn't have gone far if they are not very young! I looked older in second school than I look now cos I have soften my features and have gone through pregnancy and delivery.
On a lighter mode the babas we took to SA what did they come back with? My bro football no be yam it takes a lot of youth fullness to run around for 90mins.
I applaud their strength and I say Power of Niger!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Tatase(f): 10:48pm On Jul 29, 2010
asha 80:

This is a moronic comparision.

Oh I agree. because women's U20 football is just that, football. But there are those that feel it is linked in a very deep and meaningful way to ( /and is a reflection of) our general socio-political razzness in Nigeria. So I was extending that line of thought for that purpose.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
Tatase:

Second, how did Hitler and Pol Pot enter the matter of Nigeria vs. Colombia in a women's u20 world cup match?

The Hitler and Pol Pot referrence is to highlight how moronic the public can be and be led in a disastrous manner as I was trying to point to the fact that they have herd mentality.

Tatase:

Like honestly speaking, how? Aren't we just taking this a touch too seriously? I mean nothing in football, and i take football seriously, is even distantly related to mass genocide, ok? That's crazy talk to bring that into this little match.

That is why I am saying let me educate you.

This is not just football, this is an international engagement.

When you meet SAcans, Americans or Colombians that don't like you that much, it might be because they have built a disdain for Nigerians after being cheated.

I don't think the Irish are a big fan of any French at the moment.

Little wrongs like this at international stage give us a bad name AND IT COUNTS.

Tatase:

Also, anyone with an inch of sense, knows that most country stereotypes are at best outdated, and at worst offensive and mostly untrue. Apart from the German efficiency, I don't really know anyone that still thinks of English gentleman (except maybe Americans who are still in awe of the British accent but are too provincial to actually go and see England for themselves) when they think of England, I know I think of Jeremy Kyle-types and WAG culture and people who used to be on Big Brother being ersatz A-Listers;

Don't know if you stay in the UK, most British would still not say things to your face unlike the Americans. That is a vestige of their culture.

The chavs you are seeing are the emerging culture of their moral meltdown and globalisation.

Tatase:

Japanese people I thought lived singly in tiny cubicle-like apartments in Tokyo and never got married or had children, so I had no idea they were such collectivists, but there you go.

Well, let me educate you again.

In Japan, most companies hardly compete along their business value chain too much as their business system is formed based on interlocking minority shareholdings of diverse firms called keiretsu. Even businesses are a team effort and management teams support each other as much as they can.

Tatase:

More to the point. I doubt anyone's first thought of Nigeria is "o dem age cheats in women's U20 football!" And if it was, it would still be a step up from "o dem advance-fee fraudsters."

Abeg, no make me crack a rib.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That logic is funny die.

Tatase:

I'm Nigerian, I would never not celebrate my team's win, never! As long as the match held, and FIFA okay'ed the players, what is my own. And who cares what anyone else is saying, if their team had beaten my team, would they talk age talk?

When they represent me, I am bothered by their cheating. I would rather support Ghana.

Tatase:

And not that I truly think they're all U20 (I suspect 2-3 are), but in their defense, I was at a local government secondary school last week for something, and many of those 14, 15, 16 yr olds looked like men and women who had seen life, because they kind of have. . .

I have not seen such secondary school. Can you name it?

Tatase:

I'm still very much at a loss as to why it matters sooooo much how old these girls are. If only our politicians would lie about their age BUT STILL get the job done! If only they would lie, cheat and steal from the world FOR our benefit. I'd be a happy camper. There are sooooo many more things to be up in arms about in Nigeria than girls FIFA agrees are U20 (whether or not they truly are) winning a match. I don't really think it's that big a deal. It's certainly not worth all these pages on these threads.

Fck Lord for your mentality.  undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Tatase(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2010
T@meD0:

is this still the same thread?

last time i checked it was Women's U-20 WC match featuring nigeria vs colombia. . . not who look young and who look old amongst the players.

na wa o!

God bless you! This is exactly what the Nigeria vs. USA thread turned into. Like soon there will be no space at all to be happy that we are at least succeeding in football in a little way, with our little team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by SSaemoenl(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Thanks for reminding dayokanu and sagamite.

Since they can't tell the difference between football and basketball.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by p7marinaul: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2010
nice try smiley)
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
mumagee:

I have seen this girlS and sincerely speaking is it because they look hard and whether beaten that u think they are old. I played football till university level. I know a lot of female footballs who after secondary school start thinking of moving on to something else. Candid opinion the girls couldn't have gone far if they are not very young! I looked older in second school than I look now cos I have soften my features and have gone through pregnancy and delivery.
On a lighter mode the babas we took to SA what did they come back with? My bro football no be yam it takes a lot of youth fullness to run around for 90mins.
I applaud their strength and I say Power of Niger!

I almost thought you were mamagee
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Tatase(f): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
Sagamite:

The Hitler and Pol Pot referrence is to highlight how moronic the public can be and be led in a disastrous manner as I was trying to point to the fact that they have herd mentality. (Ok sooo? They will think badly of Nigerian because of this little match that most people are barely aware of?) And then what

This is not just football, this is an international engagement. (Mountain Molehill Make- hyperbolic much?!)

I don't think the Irish are a big fan of any French at the moment. (Um. . . nobody really likes the French, and it's not really Henry's fault. It's just them!)

When they represent me, I am bothered by their cheating. I would rather support Ghana. (I think honestly, it would be easier for you and everyone else if you did)!

Fck Lord for your mentality.  undecided  (Coming from you, that's a HUGE compliment, actually, thank you!)

<Sighs> Ok. Fine. Go team go!
Re: Nigeria Vs Colombia [1 - 0] @ Women's U-20 World Cup by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
Tatase:

God bless you! This is exactly what the Nigeria vs. USA thread turned into. Like soon there will be no space at all to be happy that we are at least succeeding in football in a little way, with our little team.

Succeeding in football?

Fck Lord! SMH

Nigeria needs societal lobotomy to undo the severe damage we have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON / Samuel Peter Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.