Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (66938 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by uniqueman(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2018
galek:

SHUT UP!!! Is it your business if I have vowed to follow these CONMEN through which I have been blessed all round?
SHUT that trap and keep flaming your envy nose!!!

Are you really telling me to SHUT UP, in capital letters? Are you really trying to insult me? It appears you haven't learned much all the years you have been following those conmen and getting brainwashed and scammed. By their fruits you shall know them (sound familiar?).

You have not been blessed through those conmen. If you are successful, it is through your efforts and the contributions of other people. Those conmen only reap the fruits of your labor.

You need to replace your coconut head with a reasonable human head. You need to open your eyes. I can't help you. No one can. Sad!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Aarondan(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Franking:

Men of God? Ur mumu never reach. They are ALL thieves. Quote me.

How do you know that, have they stole from your purse before or you're just hating their success? I'm happy none of your generation would ever emerge their status, keep on ranting and campaigning for hatred

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.