Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (66940 Views)

Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Aarondan(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Do you advise that deep freezer to also mind the way he talks to men of God?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
prosperbazz:
angryPlease why is everybody attacking Frizz , he is just saying his opinion. Besides, is this what we should b celebrating at a time like this d country needs prayers and not more buildings.
I still wonder, if this was what JESUS did will he ever have time for his grate works.

SHUT up!!!- Enemy of progress
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by hairybigdick: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
When he sad heart attack,what he meant was that,if this little achievement is making Freeze turn a talkative,what is coming is bigger anf when freeze see's it he will have attack

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
EVERY DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH ON EARTH, IS A DAUGHTER OF A MOTHER HARLOT CHURCH, WHICH THE BIBLE DESCRIBED AS MYSTERY BABYLON THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS IN REV 17 ( CATHOLIC CHURCH ). WHAT PAUL ENENCHE OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, HAS BUILT BEFORE GOD IS THE LARGEST BROTHEL ON EARTH,WHERE THE WORST KIND OF FORNICATION ( SPIRITIUAL FORNICATION ) WILL BE COMMITTED AGAINST GOD'S WORD. MODERN CRIMINALS ( NOT TO PASS JUDGEMNT ) STEALING THEIR CONGREGATIONS DRY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND BUILDING THEIR OWN KINGDOMS WITHIN GOD'S KINGDOM. 07054142412

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Halo22: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
I don't what is wrong here. Freeze just advised the man of God incase he wants to make another investment, he should consider building industry. Nigeria as a country is in dire need of economic help and people like Pastor Enenche can through their Church offerings and tithe help the poor.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by drmikeadams(m): 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Akpacha:
hahahaha! I was like u b4? I even go to evening service b4 my brother. Guy all na scam. I pray u wouldn't die an ignorant slowpoke.
grin grin,,5 years from Now,,so many People Will Wonder how they were so naïve to be scammed by thier daddy G O... grin grin...no need to convince an already brainwashed brain

5 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by olaitonto(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
See Mary ««»» See Jesus
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by olaitonto(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Aarondan:
Do you advise that deep freezer to also mind the way he talks to men of God?
Hey you: Are you not a man of God?? Mayb u are not chosen!!
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Raylight2(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
e don touch where e no suppose touch. the guy likes running his mouth. If he held his services under a canopy, you'd have complained. now he built a house for God, you're still complaining. If God's house won't be the best in the world, what else should be. Daddy Freezer has truly been frozen. the Hunter has been hunted and trapped. get me a knife for the slaughter . biko
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by olaitonto(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
galek:

SHUT up!!!- Enemy of progress
See Mary ««»» See Jesus
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by FisifunKododada: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Adakintroy:

What plan? Like the bible don't have a standard to follow. Many of you talk as if we are referring to circular world or business marchants. You have stayed long in the circular world and your eyes are use to the way things are done hence you speak like a carnal men rationalizing.
Am not always with freeze but God must use someone to speak against this organize religious madness going on a mist hunger and poverty. Since we only able to do it inside our homes and nairaland.What is the difference between them and politicians. One pay tax, no returns, the other pay tithes no returns. In the end who's name is that church built on. His! Am not going to mention there schools. I will never attack dangote, why I know he is business..but here are so called followers of christ. Christ died so you can be rich. Nice try. Paul was beheaded so you can be richbeyond your dreams. Shame! We see the silent competition going on among them a race for that vain imaginary top. Who is the biggest among the lot. .the work of the kingdom never end. As long as hunger farming and wars exist we are continuing the work of matyrs.
Simone if you love me feed my sheep first. So much poverty exist..if you love me feed my sheep that is the command that is the standard. That is the kngdom commission. These are bridgers between capitalism and religion.Who wants to hear the truth should. There is no sugar coating his kingdom draws near.

I fully understand and sympathize with your point. But I want you to understand something here. The thousands of people who give money to Pastor Eneche believe that they are doing it for their own good even if it means they go hungry. You can call them brainwashed fools, mugus etc. it does not change the fact that they have chosen to spiritually identify with Eneche and his ministry. Its okay to disagree with these people, but we have to respect their choice. Pastor Eneche's idea of Christianity involves raising billions of naira from his followers and building might religious edifices. Daddy Freeze has a different version of Christianity. My point is let everyone support their own vision. Now the more important vision for me is to see more Nigerians employed with living wages; a national health system that takes care of every single Nigeria; a school system that liberates the minds and ingenuity of our children; and a country where everyone's life and property is safe and secure. Now, just because someone like Eneche vision is to build a world record mega-church worth billions does not make me better than him. It just makes us different from each other. I focus on my vision. He focus on his vision. And we leave the rest to the creator. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by iswallker(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:
In my opinion, whatever Pastor Enenche dishes out to Freeze is well deserved by him.

Below is my response when I first read about his comments.

As succinctly posited by Daddy freeze, at the end of it all everyone chose the industry he/she deemed fit and believes he can thrive in.

I challenge Daddy Freeze to pick one similar to one of the examples he reeled out and build it up to what these pastors achieve in their own enterprise.

Below are my submissions on a similar thread and similar comment.

Caveat: I am in no way holding brief for these mega rich pastors or their lifestyles, I only see a lot of positives to pick and apply in their doggedness and belief in their visions.

Comment 1.

This is actually amazing and worthy of emulation by all and sundry.

By this, I mean the vision, focus, belief in the said vision and working tirelessly to get people in the thousands to believing and keying into this vision of yours.

We can all say and talk down these men for how we believe they are taking advantage of the ignorant or gullibles, but trust me me mehnnn. It is no stroll in the park to get a single person buying into your vision not to talk of a multitude as these guys command.

I might not be a fan of theirs as regards their penchant for focusing more on material stuffs, but the truth is, their achievements are no mean feat and if we can individually imbibe some of these qualities that help them thrive in their enterprises, we would all be the better for it and Nigeria would have been a pride to us all.

Na my opinion o.

Comment 2
Hello sir...I respectfully and humbly disagree with your submission above for the below reason:

What you see up there is someones dream, vision and possibly his own form of skill acquisition center.

What he did and did right like many of them big time pastors of today, was believing steadfastly and focused on those dreams, visions and working towards them.

Even if it meant driving towards the realisation of these dreams riding on the back of those we might want to term "the ignorant and gullibles" today, brother it takes a lot of hard work to have people listen to your talks, dreams, visions and decide to go it with you.

With the above, if you, I and many more can think up a dream/vision and take it up as our pet project/skill acquisition center, with the same zeal and qualities as those exhibited by these pastors that seemingly help them thrive, we won't be waiting for them to deviate from their visions to come face that which we could only think up and feel is the right one for them to pursue I.e the skill acquisition center you mentioned above.

Think about this bro, my humble and unbiased submission.

You and dream/vision no get part 2.

Hope they pay tax for this business they are doing.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by FisifunKododada: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
KingSango:

Idol worship and devotion to the point of sacrifice is not destiny it's following the whim of a cult. People built giangtic edifices to the Gods did so with enlightened civilization. Christianity is the misuse of public generosity and plays people's hope for saviors.
If people are in a cult how do you liberate them? By shaming them? That does not work. All you do is push them towards confirmation bias. And it ends up strengthening their devotion to the cult-head. The only way to overcome the hold of cultism is for enough people to radiate love waves across the country. If this happens, them more and more people will have their souls liberated. And within a generation, Nigeria and Nigerians will achieve spiritually freedom.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by ensamy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Freeze is right for all he has been saying. He that has ear let him hear him. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by ensamy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Freeze is right in all he is saying. I believe he will make heaven for saying the truth. He that has ear let him hear. shocked cool
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by KingSango(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

If people are in a cult how do you liberate them? By shaming them? That does not work. All you do is push them towards confirmation bias. And it ends up strengthening their devotion to the cult-head. The only way to overcome the hold of cultism is for enough people to radiate love waves across the country. If this happens, them more and more people will have their souls liberated. And within a generation, Nigeria and Nigerians will achieve spiritually freedom.

I have solutions and exposure is just one of them. Art is another avenue to communicate higher ideal, I have art. Destroy illusions.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Ganduri: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Daddy Freeze is fighting a lost battle, he will get tired at the end of the day. If a rogue like Atiku can still have lots of people supporting him, Eneche and other fraudulent god of men would always have huge supporters in a country where religion has damaged the brains of most people.

Yeah right if a Buhari a coup plotter, mass murderer, and fanatic who thinks cattles are more valuable than human beings can still have Zombies such as you willing to die for him, Cow dung must have damaged your brain.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Adakintroy: 11:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

I fully understand and sympathize with your point. But I want you to understand something here. The thousands of people who give money to Pastor Eneche believe that they are doing it for their own good even if it means they go hungry. You can call them brainwashed fools, mugus etc. it does not change the fact that they have chosen to spiritually identify with Eneche and his ministry. Its okay to disagree with these people, but we have to respect their choice. Pastor Eneche's idea of Christianity involves raising billions of naira from his followers and building might religious edifices. Daddy Freeze has a different version of Christianity. My point is let everyone support their own vision. Now the more important vision for me is to see more Nigerians employed with living wages; a national health system that takes care of every single Nigeria; a school system that liberates the minds and ingenuity of our children; and a country where everyone's life and property is safe and secure. Now, just because someone like Eneche vision is to build a world record mega-church worth billions does not make me better than him. It just makes us different from each other. I focus on my vision. He focus on his vision. And we leave the rest to the creator. Shikena.

Ok.I get you. Pardon my opening harsh tone. Am not an hater of any kind I just speak from my heart based on scriptural standards. If am out of line I would welcome corrections. Iron sharpens iron. No one is perfect.

But I must say here that man does not have any vision aside of christ vision.The foundation has already been laid and no other can be laid.

If members give to identify with him spiritually. Then he should tell them about the Christ. If he cannot give to the poor, let him cut loose the members to do it themselves. It's a complete waste to build this edifice a mist so much hunger and poverty. It's for his own glory. Not for God. There is no soul being won that way.

Christ said he was Hu gry and we did not feed him. He can operate a small church but issue the right mandate to the people that way their souls are indeed save from hell. Not take the money to expand his own earthly empire.

As for you. Please leave that neutral stand and take a high stand in faith. What is worth doing is worth doing well. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by InansBobo(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Akpacha:
Funny, English and using it to deceiving those morons shouting amen, if he actually have power to send heart attack y are we still having fulani herdsmen? They killed thousand in his village Benue state, he should command his heart attack against Fulani's not Freeze, only fools see thing wrong with Freeze.
those seem to you as big English? As small as I am compared to those in that church, that's just a little English. I see this battle as religious difference because no Pentecostal in Nigeria or any Christian that knows the condition of worship in the over flooded services of Dunamis at Area 1 would criticise this. How can an Intelligent man like you attack a group of almost 70,000 people who agreed to build a church that can contain them all at once to worship their God? Did the pastor As their leader use the donated money to buy personal Private jet or build a 100000 seater office for himself? If he did, those who donated should then query him. It seems to me as a situation where my extended family members donate money and our eldest built a 50 bedroom flat for us and a stupid person comes and say y didn't we build a clinic instead. Wait are you mad ni, is you mad? Were you part of the plan...?

Heart attack as used didn't mean medical heart attack for nothing , this is where English comes in. He meant that soon, different of such auditorium place of worship will emerge from Nigeria then the recipient will no longer be able to hold himself as the more he criticized the more they sprang up, then the "heart attack"'

You should remember his NO TITHE campaign, if it was as effective as he thought, why was the church able to grow stronger?
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by vaLasce(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
zubby4567:

GET READY FOR HEART ATTACK... U HAVE SEEN N undecidedOTHING YET
undecided
Am with daddy freeze on this...
Building massive church auditoriums is not wat God wants..
Until dis big worshiped pastors practice n teach love..
Giv endlessly to d widows orphans poor with der great wealth again n again..
Na scam..
Big worship places...paying tithes is jus man's doctrine and exploitation..@d end of d day jus live right..das all..
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by vaLasce(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
EVERY DENOMINATIONAL CHURCH ON EARTH, IS A DAUGHTER OF A MOTHER HARLOT CHURCH, WHICH THE BIBLE DESCRIBED AS MYSTERY BABYLON THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS IN REV 17 ( CATHOLIC CHURCH ). WHAT PAUL ENENCHE OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS, HAS BUILT BEFORE GOD IS THE LARGEST BROTHEL ON EARTH,WHERE THE WORST KIND OF FORNICATION ( SPIRITIUAL FORNICATION ) WILL BE COMMITTED AGAINST GOD'S WORD. MODERN CRIMINALS ( NOT TO PASS JUDGEMNT ) STEALING THEIR CONGREGATIONS DRY IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AND BUILDING THEIR OWN KINGDOMS WITHIN GOD'S KINGDOM. 07054142412
I agree wif u100%...
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by princfred(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Christianity is not supposed to be by individual standard lest it becomes a club but by Gods standard as expressed by Jesus and implemented by apostles/missionaries. Christ is the standard that we weigh Christianity to every other is counterfeit.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by KanwuliaExtra: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2018
gidjah:
that's not pretty good to day kanwulia jara.Religion transcend humanity ,it is mans heritage,just that it became mis managed by mere men .it is not an opium of the poor, we all are gonna answer to our creator here after u sure know that right?,then on what platform is that gonna be if not religion !!

If you say so.
Religion has been mismanaged since it was fashioned. It has done more harm than good.
No personal accountability on any level of human existence.

Personal accountability and consideration for others can never be taught by religion.

The most productive persons or countries in the world never stressed on religion.

Religion is a main avenue to avoid reality.

With the poor maintenance culture in Nigeria, such an edifice would rot in no time. A mere show of materialism. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by esun1: 12:06am On Nov 28, 2018
seedgreen:
Kabaya.....I really love this pastor.

That guy should get ready for heart attack.

Freeze has no economic sense. Does he have an idea how many people will be employed as a result of that massive building. Or the income that will flood fG account. ?

Do churches in Nigeria pay tax
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by TruthinAction: 12:20am On Nov 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze has received the ministry of condemnation from the devil and ordained by the devil himself. His life will end up in utter destruction if he doesn't repent. His space is already booked in the very pit of hell.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by Kinjikitile(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Larryallovernig:

Defending the largest temple in the world, located in the poverty capital of the world, without a single scripture, instead with insults, sentiments and emotions. Walmart pays 2 million salaries a month, while Volkswagen pays 550,000 salaries. We need factories not temples, God doesn’t live in temples! I’m sure it is us this one is insulting like this

do not mind that man... And some simpletons are supporting him.. we need factories not temples..
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by FisifunKododada: 12:25am On Nov 28, 2018
princfred:
Christianity is not supposed to be by individual standard lest it becomes a club but by Gods standard as expressed by Jesus and implemented by apostles/missionaries. Christ is the standard that we weigh Christianity to every other is counterfeit.

And I am very sure both Pastor Enenche and Daddy Freeze will tell they are following Jesus' standard. You can disagree with either one or both of them. But in the end, its their choice and there is really nothing you can do about it. Rather than spend your energy on trying to change someone's vision, vigorously pursue your own vision and bring multitudes along with you.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by FisifunKododada: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2018
Adakintroy:

Ok.I get you. Pardon my opening harsh tone. Am not an hater of any kind I just speak from my heart based on scriptural standards. If am out of line I would welcome corrections. Iron sharpens iron. No one is perfect.But I must say here that man does not have any vision aside of christ vision.The foundation has already been laid and no other can be laid.If members give to identify with him spiritually. Then he should tell them about the Christ. If he cannot give to the poor, let him cut loose the members to do it themselves. It's a complete waste to build this edifice a mist so much hunger and poverty. It's for his own glory. Not for God. There is no soul being won that way.Christ said he was Hu gry and we did not feed him. He can operate a small church but issue the right mandate to the people that way their souls are indeed save from hell. Not take the money to expand his own earthly empire.As for you. Please leave that neutral stand and take a high stand in faith. What is worth doing is worth doing well. God bless you.

Don't worry about it. I didn't see it as harsh, I see it as the tone of someone who is very passionate. Which is a good thing if directed in the right direction. I do not consider my stance as neutral. Rather, I try to look at it from a practical and productive point of view. What is the goal? You said the goal is Christ's vision. If the goal is Christ's vision then how do you achieve it? By you (not Pastor Enenche or Daddy Freeze) YOU going around feeding, clothing and housing the poor; visiting those who are in prison, and those who are sick; speaking up for those who have no one to advocate for them; fighting for the oppressed; etc. By doing this YOU ARE FULFILLING Christ's vision irrespective of what some Pastor in Abuja is building or not building. You have a very passionate spirit. Direct that powerful energy to fulfill Christ's vision as you see and believe it.
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by FisifunKododada: 12:43am On Nov 28, 2018
KingSango:

I have solutions and exposure is just one of them. Art is another avenue to communicate higher ideal, I have art. Destroy illusions.

What are you waiting for? You can start by exposing it on Nairaland here. Even if you only reach 10 people every month, in a year that is 120 people. That is more than the beginning of a revolution.

1 Like

Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by kayodekb: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

HOLD YOUR GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE!!!
YOU CAN'T REAP WHERE YOU HAVEN'T SOWN. LOOK AT THE DIRECTION OF YOUR CHURCH AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S FELLOWSHIP CENTRE. WORSHIPPERS AT DUNAMIS BUILT A BIGGER PLACE TO RECEIVE AND MENTOR THOSE THE KINGDOM OF SATAN HAS LOST. UNFORTUNATELY ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH WILL CONTINUE TO LOOSE FOREVER AND EVER!!!

WHAT'S THEN THE IMPACT OF A CHURCH WHICH CAN'T INFLUENCE THE LIFESTYLE OF A CITIZEN... YOU ARE ONE OF THE SHEEPEE AND YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A DELIVERANCE
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by clancymiim(f): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2018
I hate that fool freeze
Re: Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church by mrvitalis(m): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2018
madridsta007:

Clearly you dont know the Bible.
Jesus had fun in replying the Pharisees and Sadducees sir. At one stage, He likened them to "brood of vipers."
Even Apostle Paul did. Read Galatians. "Oh foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you...."

So yes, this is a Pastor.
Don't compare Jesus and this people.... That answer Papa and mama when Jesus said don't do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.