Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,242 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (77866 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Why Are Girls Scared Of Handsome Dudes? / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=truthsayer009 post=73363547]

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html[/quote

I'm not going to bother to click on that CNN bullshyt, I know what I heard his family and doctor say years after his death.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=khiaa post=73363613][/quote]

You don't have any evidence, so MYD & STFU.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
SilentListener:
owk maybe he bleach because he wanted to fit in, he won't have been this popular if he was black,then just saying thou.

Sorry child, Michael was a huge talent before he went nuts, even as far back as when he was a child. the truth is, he hated himself, some people are dumb enough to believe that those white kids/adults now are his biological children. LMAO at some people gullibility. grin grin
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
truthsayer009:

You don't have any evidence, so MYD & STFU.

Was I even posting to your broke azz? Take your own advice and STFU.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

Sorry child, Michael was a huge talent before he went nuts, even as far back as when he was a child. the truth is, he hated himself, some people are dumb enough to believe that those white kids/adults now are his biological children. LMAO at some people gullibility. grin grin
it's well, good night lady. smiley
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
SilentListener:
it's well, good night lady. smiley

Goodnight.
P.S. Nobody loved Michael more than me until he went 51/50. grin
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

Was I even posting to your broke azz? Take your own advice and STFU.

Yeah right, I knew your ass grew in up in the projects or a trailer house, so take your lonely ass to the gutter where you belong & stop spreading fake ass rumours everywhere.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by IjebuWarrior: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Is that woman Nigerian?

No, she be Somali woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by bejeria101(m): 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
khiaa:

That was a lie, he was bleaching.

Really? I read his biography the moon walker where he stated he had vitiligo! Bleaching? To what end? Still a fan though!
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by enemyofprogress: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ugliest couple ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by seunfape(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
I can see handsome man but still searching for beautiful bride

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by technicallyrich(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
IjebuWarrior:
In Lasisi Eleneu's rant-filed voice. OP... craze dey worry you ni? Dem break internet and I'm still surfing the web... Which internet dem break, abeg?
do ijebus have warriors.oyoroba people will wey no get strenght to fight.na him u come online dey form warrior .
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by khiaa(f): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2018
truthsayer009:

Yeah right, I knew your ass grew in up in the projects or a trailer house, so take your lonely ass to the gutter where you belong & stop spreading fake ass rumours everywhere.

Take your azz back to your hut made out of cow dung and stay there, you are too ignorant to interact with normal people. You must be obsessed with Michael, you were a groupie, right?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by mdautos: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho, Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc 07069727219
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by jimcaddy(m): 12:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Wow the lady is really beautiful.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Bitterleafsoup: 3:24am On Nov 28, 2018
sevo:
Bros, I just wan know wetin you rub to make the beard shine
Sulfar8
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by donqx: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by abigirl(f): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Have you always wanted to learn how to bake cakes and pastries? Have you always wanted to learn how to cook different delicacies? Look no further. Get your self explanatory video today. From puff puff to buns egg rolls, Egusi, Ofe Nsala,Edikaikong,Plain Cakes, doughnuts, fried rice, coconut rice etc Contact me on 08067704671 or just message me
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by CaptainMitch: 7:03am On Nov 28, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
fibroids are so nasty, before I marry, I must make sure my future wife doesn't have this nasty thing in her because I want 10 kids
OdikwaRisky:
kai! cute kids loading. my husband must be fine like this sha

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Joshua4J: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2018
Cute couple to be BUT wrong action. It is a sin to encourage premarital romance or sex
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by kelvincruz(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2018
theapeman4:
one thing I know about bleaching is that you can't bleach your private part grin
.you are genius .Einstein precisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2018
khiaa:

Take your azz back to your hut made out of cow dung and stay there, you are too ignorant to interact with normal people. You must be obsessed with Michael, you were a groupie, right?

Yes I was a groupie & you were our BIATCH
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Goldmaxx(f): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
kai! cute kids loading. my husband must be fine like this sha
ode ni ee.. you fine yourself?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Goldmaxx(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2018
SilentListener:
owk maybe he bleach because he wanted to fit in, he won't have been this popular if he was black,just saying tho
wasnt Stevie Wonder black? and he was so successful to the extent of up to 25 Grammy awards
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Benjamin08: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Husband be lyk Drake Wife be lyk Cardi B

Cool
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by STILESGANG: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
khiaa:

You ignorant fuk, he lied, he was bleaching. It was confirmed by his family members and his doctors, so stfu.
His autopsy reported that he actually had vitiligo. Do you know more than the coroner?.Your ignorance is on another level.Well You are American, So i didnt expect much logic from you. Your ilks only feed on tabloid trash,feel free to educate yourself,i dont need media hacks to tell me what to think of someone.i make my own findings.
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by STILESGANG: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
SilentListener:
owk maybe he bleach because he wanted to fit in, he won't have been this popular if he was black,just saying tho
Lol,what an ignorant statement.Michael jackson was literally a walking god when he released thriller in 83 and he was still black(That was his peak) .I dare say he would have been far more successful without the skin changes.Because he lost a lot of fans especially black ones when his skin started lightning up in the late 80s
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
Goldmaxx:
wasnt Stevie Wonder black? and he was so successful to the extent of up to 25 Grammy awards
STILESGANG:
Lol,what an ignorant statement.Michael jackson was literally a walking god when he released thriller in 83 and he was still black(That was his peak) .I dare say he would have been far more successful without the skin changes.Because he lost a lot of fans especially black ones when his skin started lightning up in the late 80s
kkk
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Kowalski, analysis!
CaptainMitch:

Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Luckysbab: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Are they still together?
Re: Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be by Exceed15: 11:30am On Dec 16, 2023
Marriage go humble una.. congratulations in advance sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / How Much For A Night In This Hotel Guess / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.