Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable (2191 Views)

When The Man You Are About To Marry Is Wanted By Efcc(photo) / See What The Woman I Want To Marry Is Doing To Me Cuz Of House / 10 Ways To Show A Woman U Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by okeyazu: 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
u hv ond degree and d woman u want 2 marry is bsc holder is it adviceable 2 let her before marring or let her discover after marriage
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by afrobaby(f): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
Are u actually thinking of hiding things like this from someone u want to marry, am I reading this correctly, u must be joking. What is happening to guys dis days, u hide ur hide, hide ur true identity, na wa o.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2010
I will be back, when I understands what you mean
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by snowdrops(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2010
this sort of thing happen everyday in naija and other places. you love someone so much that you fear you would lose them if they found out the real you.

lying about your qualification for me is not that malicious. it is an innocent lie. a well intended one. your future wife may moan when she finds out in the future, but hey o, you did not kill any body.

it would be a different case if you lie, for example about ones HIV status. now that would be devilish.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by bigfather(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
OND or Masters degree. All this qualification thing is all about exposure and the way you present your self,it's all about your carriage !

Please tell her the truth.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by femmy2010(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Am sure that can never be a problem.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by oyewolejos(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
Lieing about your qualification is a sign of low self esteem. Africans always believe in qualifications and certificates but will your qualification makes u a good husband? Hell no.
Tell her the real u and if she's not comfortable with that then let her move. Just try to be yourself and not something else.
I wonder why u look down at yourself just because u have OND.
What the fucck is even BSC if not for 9ja mentality?
Believe in yourself and not your qualification
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by femmy2010(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2010
The much emphasis placed on certificate and certification is what has continually created a general scramble for certificate .Some going to school for it and some buying it. ;D
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Acidosis(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
She might not show interest in your proposal but you don't have to keep this from her or aren't you proud of your qualification?
The problem is, most women with BSc prefers to marry masters holders, and ladies with masters search for doctorate holders, unknowingly to them that men with these qualifications are already married.
Swaggerly make it known to her now with all confidence!
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by deoyel25(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2010
Your problem is inferiority complex. Tell her the truth . She will even love you the more.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by MissyB1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Tell her now.
Trivial things like this don't matter - to me.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by double08(m): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
WTF!!!!if you guyz can't discuss that what can you people discuss?
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Rhino3dm: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2010
Tell her how bad you are in writting English first, before any other thing.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Ziggyjoel(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2010
AS FAR AS ThERE IS TRUE LOVE, NOTHIN DO U! tongue tongue tongue
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by firebrand: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2010
At times it matters and at times it doesnt. But examine yourself if you are articulate enough to marry a graduate or not. A man should be able to intelligently contribute to general issues as it relates to the family and should earn the respect of the wife for his superior reasons on argument.

Aside this, an intelligent ND holder can marry a graduate, and there is no reason why you should not disclose your true status to a woman you intend to marry before your marriage.
Note that there is nothing like OND degree or HND degree.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by okeyazu: 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2010
thank u all for ur wonderful contributions to my topic i am grateful MAY GOD bless u all in JESUS NAME.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Kx: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2010
okeyazu:

u hv ond degree

ond diploma pls, not ond degree.

all the same, what matters most is love not pkali.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by sjam(f): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2010
oyewolejos:

Lieing about your qualification is a sign of low self esteem. Africans always believe in qualifications and certificates but will your qualification makes u a good husband? Hell no.
Tell her the real u and if she's not comfortable with that then let her move. Just try to be yourself and not something else.
I wonder why u look down at yourself just because u have OND.
What the fucck is even BSC if not for 9ja mentality?
Believe in yourself and not your qualification

Amen to that! wink
You can get your degree later if you feel it is that important but do it for yourself not to impress a woman. Is she so shallow?
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by StRichy(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2010
deoyel25:

Your problem is inferiority complex. Tell her the truth . She will even love you the more.
my uncle married a pharmacist and she bought their family car. but 2day he is a graduate working presently for PHCN.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Nwaka77: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2010
@OP

Go and marry a toilet cleaner since it is obvious you suffer from some serious low self esteem and inferiority complex. If that is not the case, why the heck are you coming on an online forum to ask if you should marry a woman you "claim" to love? Kindly free the girl so that she can meet someone worthy of her love while you go hook up with a non english speaking illiterate from your village!
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Moralistli(m): 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
@ Big Father, Well said!

@ OP
If u worth what u possess ''the OND Cert'' then u shud know that u have laid a kind of foundation which can be built upon sooner or later. If u worth it as i have said earlier, and u guys are really inlove, then i see no reason why she 'll hesitate to marry u whenever u declare ur intention. D gap is not much, and if i may ask; why don't you complete your education with the money u want to spend in that marriage, Life's achievement is step by step, There is time for everything under the sun.

Meanwhile,trust, as u may know is a watch word in any relationship, thus i 'll advise u not to conceal anything that 'll make her feel cheated in d nearest future. Don't treat anybody d way u wudn't want to be treated.

Dream, have personal goal and play safe!
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by Omolola1(f): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
tell her the truth before she finds out and kicks your ass cool
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by degubi(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
The amount of degree you have gathered is not the bedrock of a successful relationship. Every man wants to come across as a hero in the eyes of their mates, the perfect job, the perfect educational qualification, the perfect friends, the perfect this, the perfect that.

You are not perfect and you are still moulding yourself to the person you want to be just as she is. So hold nothing back from your mate and if she cannot accept you the way you are then you have no business being with her.
Re: U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable by sakastic: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
Always learn to say the truth and let the worst happen after that.
Just be bold and confident when dealing with a babe.
A man is always a man irrespective of any circumstance.

(1) (Reply)

Must We Say The Truth Always? Even If It Hurts? / You Can 't Leave Me Like This!!! I Must Be Calmed! / Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.