Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her (5529 Views)

Reactions Online As Lady Reveals Cousin Wants Her To Have Sex With Him In Return / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by jstar376(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2018
My cousin is really mad in love with me... but I don't feel same. each time she sees me with another girl, she usually feel sad (jealous). she have walked up to me and said be my bf. But I ve always refused, telling her how we relate but she still insist that she love me.... I have been hiding from her but she keeps coming.... what do I do nairalanders
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by nzeobi(m): 12:34am On Nov 28, 2018
she is not in love with you she is only used to you. avoid her in all possible way. with time she will get tired and move on but please don't commit incest.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by clive2u(m): 12:37am On Nov 28, 2018
why use the word cousin sister instead of just saying cousin?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Quality20(m): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2018
is she interested in sleeping with u or what?
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by nuggarito: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2018
That your cousin sister don't want to have sense abii, oya send me her number I may be also related to her.

8 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by duduade: 1:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Is like possession is running Upandan in your compound family..

Be more prayerful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:

I have a headache when people say or write cousin sister, cousin brother.

What are children learning in primary schools these days?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by MarianaTrench: 5:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Which one is "cousin sister"?

Why not just say your female cousin? undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by JONSYN7154: 6:43am On Nov 28, 2018
IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE COUSIN SISTER? YOUR COUSIN IS YOUR COUSIN, SHE CANT BE YOU SISTER. GOSH!!!!! SOME KIND OF ENGLISH DESTROY MORE THAN BOKO HARAM'S BOMB.

13 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by elshizzy(m): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2018
This "cousin sister, cousin brother" thing just taya me. Kukuma say "female cousin or male cousin". Well, in my modest opinion. Aviod her and if she's still persistent, drag her to see a shrink!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Oreofepeters: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Try and ditch her for some time and also tell her the dangers that surround sleeping with one's relative.......
Or better still, get her a boyfriend..
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by ItzBIM(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2018
Your cousin sister is also your cousin too now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by SweetBuns(f): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2018
She may just be looking at the sex, thats If you've tumbled with her before. Why do I have the feeling that there's something you're not telling us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by SweetBuns(f): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2018
To all those dudes forming English teacher up there, the first guy who pointed his mistake out had a point, but to the others repeating the same thing, please advise him. He doesn't need English lesson

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2018
she just wsnt to sample u and leave jare my brother
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by mungoparks: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2018
if this is true my guy,you would have finished fvcking her before coming here to write us. undecided
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Oreofepeters: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2018
SweetBuns:
To all those dudes forming English teacher up there, the first guy who pointed his mistake out had a point, but to the others repeating the same thing, please advise him. He doesn't need English lesson
you always pave way for argument............

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by shege45: 7:07am On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:
i swear I always ask myself ds thing wen people around me say it

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by mysteryman2014: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:

In this age of freedom of expression of sexuality, it is imperative to avoid mix up.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Are u YORUBA?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by derrydinny: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
cousins getting married is not a big deal, it has always happened and it will keep happening, if you like her, date her

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by TheRealOwner(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2018
SweetBuns:
Believe me, he does need it.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by SmellingAnus(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2018
SweetBuns:
It's possible they might have been involved in romance, kissing or even sex.... undecided
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by tonymyke4life(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:

Charley! Y! A cousin cud either b a boy or a girl. To avoid mixup. D sister shud b included. I c no wrong here. Moreover must u always follow d laws of grammar always. Get d point!

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by OfficialAPCNGR: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:

Be more prayerful
Shut it. Cousins get married.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2018
jstar376:
My cousin sister is really mad in love with me... but I don't feel same. each time she sees me with another girl, she usually feel sad (jealous). she have walked up to me and said be my bf. But I ve always refused, telling her how we relate but she still insist that she love me.... I have been hiding from her but she keeps coming.... what do I do nairalanders
Are you okay at all?

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by samisj4real(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2018
duduade:

Be more prayerful
Am a Christian, but my question is, is it wrong to have an affair with your cousin or even get married? If you both love yourself then you're good to go. Enlighten me sha. Cos me & my cousin are madly in love sha.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by GOFRONT(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2018
I shock

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2018
tonymyke4life:

Charley! Y! A cousin cud either b a boy or a girl. To avoid mixup. D sister shud b included. I c no wrong here. Moreover must u always follow d laws of grammar always. Get d point!
I think "female cousin" is correct grammatically, not "cousin sister" . Although the point is easily taken, there's still a need for a correction, for personal enlightenment. Good grammatical skills don't equate intelligence or success, but learning is a vital part of living.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by eezeribe(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:
That's how educated illiterates call it...
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by eezeribe(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2018
tonymyke4life:

Stop defending your ignorance, opinions don't change facts...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Bleep With My Best Friend / . / Girls Are So Cheap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.