Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her (5545 Views)

Reactions Online As Lady Reveals Cousin Wants Her To Have Sex With Him In Return / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / My cousin wants 2 marry his step-sis & d family are against it...Right or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by fucc12: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
From advice to English school....okay
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by chris31(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
Arrange one of ur good guy for her let the guy kill her with good sex & love her desire to have go suddenly end
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by okwabayi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
What the f-uck is a cousin-sister?
Most males have passed through something of this sort at least once in life. Males are the sole decision makers in human society. She is infatuated with you and no amount of convincing will make her think otherwise. Your job now is to avoid or dissuade her actions the best you can.
Anyway, for somebody who uses the term cousin-sister I'm sure another Nairalander will need to translate my comment to pidgin English for OP to understand.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by coolcentbigman(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:
why use the word cousin sister instead of just saying cousin?

Yes, its wrong according to your Oxford English dictionary and that's why some people have come to the conclusion that their cousin is just an outsider not belonging to their immediate family that the result of what you are seeing now.

Imagine a guy once told me online you can marry your cousins but it's illegal to marry your own brothers and sisters and that's the effect of the civilization of this modern world forgetting the same blood runs through their veins. I call my cousins my brothers and sisters any time any day Bleep the white men rules.

Sorry to back up my point with the scripture but if you can remember when Jesus was teaching his disciples came telling him his mothers, sisters and brothers were looking for him how come Jesus never had a brother or sister and the bible never recorded such but those were his cousin and in Christian faith we are all brothers and sisters and our fore fathers never recorded anything as Cousins.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Chigold101(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
clive2u:
why use the word cousin sister instead of just saying cousin?
or female cousin...

This cousin sister and cousin brother thing is seriously annoying me oh
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Chigold101(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
coolcentbigman:

Yes, its wrong according to your Oxford English dictionary and that's why some people have come to the conclusion that their cousin is just an outsider not belonging to their immediate family that the result of what you are seeing now.

Imagine a guy once told me online you can marry your cousins but it's illegal to marry your own brothers and sisters and that's the effect of the civilization of this modern world forgetting the same blood runs through their veins. I call my cousins my brothers and sisters any time any day Bleep the white men rules.

Sorry to back up my point with the scripture but if you can remember when Jesus was teaching his disciples came telling him his mothers, sisters and brothers were looking for him how come Jesus never had a brother or sister and the bible never recorded such but those were his cousin and in Christian faith we are all brothers and sisters and our fore fathers never recorded anything as Cousins.
no dear Jesus had brothers and sisters... Mark chapter 6:1-3 (Emphasis on verse 3)
Don't turn the Bible upside down.
Joseph married Marry and had children with her. Mary didn't die a virgin as one Christan denomination claim.

Jesus was only trying to paint the bigger picture, that's why he told them that his brothers and sisters are those that listen to him. His mother and brothers were not there for any serious business but Jesus knew he was on Earth for the whole world not just for his family.
Matthew 12:46-50.
Note that his brothers and sisters Never really took him serious until after his resurrection.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Chukazu: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
coolcentbigman:

In Christianity we are all brothers and sister but we still get married to each other? undecided
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
Are you okay at all?
grin grin
Why are you being Savage these days? grin
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
I can't unread what I just read... Better run away from her, its incest.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by coolcentbigman(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chukazu:

In Christianity we are all brothers and sister but we still get married to each other? undecided

Get my point I'm speaking of division brought by this civilization of a thing the white men brought, the Igbos are divided, Hausas are divided, Yorubas are divided the same happens our families.

You regard your cousins as an outsider the love you give to those you feel are your immediate family/siblings aren't the same you show to your cousins. The way the guy was connecting the guy who posted the word COUSIN SISTER as if it an abomination it depends on you because myself i refer to my cousin as brothers and sisters what I'm saying in excess is that Christianity emphasizes on equal love the love your show for yourself show it to others. Same as our fore fathers they never differentiate nothing like cousins or so.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by coolcentbigman(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Chigold101:
no dear Jesus had brothers and sisters... Mark chapter 6:1-3 (Emphasis on verse 3)
Don't turn the Bible upside down.
Joseph married Marry and had children with her. Mary didn't die a virgin as one Christan denomination claim.

Jesus was only trying to paint the bigger picture, that's why he told them that his brothers and sisters are those that listen to him. His mother and brothers were not there for any serious business but Jesus knew he was on Earth for the whole world not just for his family.
Matthew 12:46-50.
Note that his brothers and sisters Never really took him seriously until after his resurrection.

Thanks for the correction no one knows it all I appreciate but what I was saying in excess was Christ is LOVE he never differentiates whether you are a sinner or righteous he loves us all equally.

People use this cousin stuff to hurt their cousins like a friend of mine will say after all is not my brother I wouldn't help him/her which is very wrong. If you can't marry your cousins it shows that the same blood runs in their veins so lets always show love to our family/relatives equally what you can do for a brother do for your cousin too. Let way some guys were attacking the poster made me illustrate this because myself I refer to my cousins as bro/sis and find nothing wrong with that.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by YOUNGEBEN91(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
The question is how old are you and how old is this your cousin?

If she's between 16-20, it could be as a result of the puberty stage she is.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by odapey(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
samisj4real:
Am a Christian, but my question is, is it wrong to have an affair with your cousin or even get married? If you both love yourself then you're good to go. Enlighten me sha. Cos me & my cousin are madly in love sha.

if you were Muslims, it's acceptable.
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by samisj4real(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
odapey:

if you were Muslims, it's acceptable.
Its not acceptable in Christianity?
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by hkidola00(m): 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
jstar376:
My cousin is really mad in love with me... but I don't feel same. each time she sees me with another girl, she usually feel sad (jealous). she have walked up to me and said be my bf. But I ve always refused, telling her how we relate but she still insist that she love me.... I have been hiding from her but she keeps coming.... what do I do nairalanders
please don't do it, check under my profile, I created a topic on it, my girlfriend cheated on me with her cousin, I'm sure u don't want that to happen to you too, how old is she and u also pls?
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by Chigold101(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
coolcentbigman:

Thanks for the correction no one knows it all I appreciate but what I was saying in excess was Christ is LOVE he never differentiates whether you are a sinner or righteous he loves us all equally.

People use this cousin stuff to hurt their cousins like a friend of mine will say after all is not my brother I wouldn't help him/her which is very wrong. If you can't marry your cousins it shows that the same blood runs in their veins so lets always show love to our family/relatives equally what you can do for a brother do for your cousin too. Let way some guys were attacking the poster made me illustrate this because myself I refer to my cousins as bro/sis and find nothing wrong with that.
cool Bro
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by egworlordor(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
If she's your cousin, then you should know her parents. Just call a family meeting and tell her parents in the presence of everyone. Don't hide evil, it'll bear fruits that you can't eat
Re: My Cousin Wants Me To Date Her by technicallyrich(m): 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
You are missing.fuking your cousin is very sweet,and almost everyone has done it before.
Its called family love.
I started with our house maid to my cousin.
My guy.suk her very well and then fuk her without condom and cum deep inside of her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Female Lecturer Is Interested In Me / Video Of A Lady After She Collect Wella, Lol / How Do You Feel About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.