Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) (22893 Views)

“african Fathers Should Normalize Hugging And Telling Their Kids They Love Them” / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Johnosas91: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin ; grin grin
1. 11. 15 n 13
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by amalab30(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Pa, continue to RIP.

You didn't live to see your grand kids all cuh of the problems Nigeria dashes one without asking/requesting.

You have two lovely daughters from me now (Geraldine Oyindamola and Naomi Olivia Abimbola) hope you look down sometimes from your busy schedule attending concerts headlined by Fela and DaGrin.

Love you Daddy Z.A. Olagunju

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by pelhurmy(m): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2018
Number 9 is for the Hausas... Nothing concern them with either their child is doing well or not.
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Princeton92(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2018
I wish I met my father OR even knew what he looked like, we only talked on phone till he died cry cry
RIP
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2018
READ COOL,LOVE AND INRESTING STORY ON

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2018

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2018

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Me when I was an undergraduate, Calls dad grin

Me: Hey dad......how is it going, how mom & work.

Dad: what's the problem?, am busy, be quick.

Me: Actually I need some cash for school stuff.

Dad: Ok, will send something next week..... hangs up.

Me; but I need it today, lol , Na to call mom next after that to help lobby for me to hasten cash transfer protocol.

Damn, I so love my parents, if I had a million dollars I will spend all 600k dollars on them

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by 1miccza: 11:50am On Nov 28, 2018
11 and 14 is just so my parents honestly.....
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by ajebuter(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2018
My Papa is number 4 and 10...

Even at over 40, he doesn't joke with my matta!

Hail Baba Titi of life!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by mammanbawa: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
oluwasegun007:
1, 11 and 14...is so my dad

RIP dad, miss youbsi much.
May his and every other soul Rest In Peace
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by holyfather(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
I don't even know why this yanbaba appears to be monopolizing this meme collection space, meanwhile most of his memes are totally off.
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by pascalbenz: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
My Fada Case Ehhn, No Be Here Him Jus Too Dey Complicated Abeg Make Time Do Reach My Ball Out
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
oluwasegun007:
1, 11 and 14...is so my dad

RIP dad, miss you so much.
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by tiana29(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shibaraba:
...the ones that being a Nigerian alone killed them early. We didn't even know them

Rip dad
wow this is touching.. RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Chinny024(f): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
The ones that knows the price of everything demm thing.....If Something is #5,he can never give you #10..It's either #5 or as you are coming into the gate, the question would be, did mama Nkechi give you change?...

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by DONADAMS(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
you try
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by NnaNna4(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Princeton92:
I wish I met my father OR even knew what he looked like, we only talked on phone till he died cry cry
RIP

I feel for you dear

1 Like

Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by wahles(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
I really couldn't relate with any sad
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by utytill(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
RIP Dad.
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by Princeton92(m): 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
NnaNna4:

I feel for you dear
Thanks
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by folake4u(f): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
My dad is a combination of 1,3,4,7,8,10,11. grin
Re: Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) by folake4u(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
My dad is a combination of 1,3,4,7,8,10,11. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You Marry In The First Place. / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / "My daughter can speak 3 international languages" Nigerian Dad praise daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.